Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today (94437 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Statistics shows that Yorubas are more in UK than any other tribe....wetin an Igbo guy dey find for UK?

story....

Shame unto Yorubas...they should call Buhari for rescue.
I learnt that they were deported because the YORUBAS made a mess of the UK.
WILLIAMS boulevard was not spared.
They littered everywhere.

On this one, I trust my people. They can be extremely dirty.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
They will not deport technocrats,like doctors and engineers so that they can help shape the economy and lives of the country.It's always the bad eggs that they will be deporting to become nuisance in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by NomzyJust(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
cheesy

Haha so this biafrans still use naija legendary ghana must o bag....

Op post images of d aircraft and details of the incident.. .

Lalasticlala
Amongst the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria which has the highest number of people in the UK.
You have come to incite hate here. How did you know they are biafrans. Can you authenticate the veracity of that claim.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Hydris(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
welcome back Negroes...#hustle continues...#NoTime....awon ti peckham grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by NomzyJust(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
CACAWA:
Sorry..mostly biafrans
Sorry...you just said rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
bestofbabs:
Na by force to go americal ni, all these biafrud people self una no go go back to village go dey farm abi witch wet dey ur villa never leave u ni :PNa by force to go americal ni, all these biafrud people self una no go go back to village go dey farm abi witch wet dey ur villa never leave u ni
Igbos no too dey uk na.Na Malaysia,south Africa,dubai and India dem plenty pass.Na yoruba full u.k
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dem go soon smuggler out of the country again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by joladoyin(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is not an endtime deportation...it is just a typical sorry case...what a pity

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by mazizitonene(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
na wa o.....i think say na all of them picture sef....i been wan find one of my cousin like that
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by NomzyJust(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
WTF.... is wrong with Ghana must go bags? They are internationally known. The bags are going places from continent to continent and some mofos are here yaning saw dust.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by joladoyin(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Love Machine:
Dem go soon smuggler out of the country again.
please correct yourself...for the sake of the young nairalanders...Don't teach me nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by FaskRolce: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
And these ones will soon enter shops and be telling stories of when I was in London.... Mtchewwwww

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by NomzyJust(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
deekaybeatz:
Next thing now they will form a gang and start disturbing the peace of innocent citizens

The mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart. Your heart is abundant with BAD BLOOD bruv....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by possibilita(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Waiting 4 the Fed Govt to make their move
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by pat077: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
benefit of buhari foreign trips.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by redcliff: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
The guy in the winter jacket tho!
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
So sad.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Charly68: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
The Europians are afraid of Boko Haram & Biafra people . Na waa ooo...welcome back home my people,God will make away for you here
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by NomzyJust(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lucialovely:
Choi! With Ghana must go grin grin UK government bad o
They are not bad; that's one of the many things sensible government do to people who flaut their rules. Talking about Ghana must go bag: when you are being deported, one isn't given a chance. Its spontaneous most times.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Bestbeelieve: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wuzzup??una welcome....so weitn BuBu dey follow Cameron talk na!
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by tonychristopher: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Xposer:
Here are photos of some Nigerians who were deported from the United Kingdom. A plane carrying about 500 Nigerians deported from the UK landed in Lagos earlier today. According to reports , the deportees are not happy to be back and those who don't have relatives in the Lagos are stranded in the airport....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/see-photos-of-nigerians-who-were.html

Where are they running to.....is it not better than suffering there
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by NomzyJust(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Love Machine:
Igbos no too dey uk na.Na Malaysia,south Africa,dubai and India dem plenty pass.Na yoruba full u.k

Baba Nla... Your head is there.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by roxell120(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
SOME EVEN TREKKED FOR YEARS TO GET THERE AND NOW THIS. HMMMM.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by r231(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
ifyalways:
I sighted Sagamite and R231 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guys, make una holla me. I dey find marketers with British accent for my black market fuel. cheesy

Kai, seriously na people breadwinners, boo, brothers be dis oo. Chai dia riz god oo sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Bestbeelieve: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
NomzyJust:
WTF.... is wrong with Ghana must go bags? They are internationally known. The bags are going places from continent to continent and some mofos are here yaning saw dust.

Ghana must go bags are to die for in europe and America.My friends in Nyc can empty their pockets for my ghana must go bag.just so you know peeps!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Bollinger(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

The news say they are Nigerians for God's sake and every Nigerian irrespective of ethnicity should be embarrassed at this diplomatic shame,
You're there exposing your bigotry

That is what these idi.ots just don't get. Sink or swim, they are all in it together.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
rusher14:

Shut the front door.

They are Nigerians and I'm sure it's a mix-bag.

They must have supported some members of their families and friends whilst hustling abroad.

Hope they can find the inspiration and motivation to to create opportunities.

I'm sure some will.

Their exposure often breeds ideas.

hehehe... e pain am cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
So Nigeria has become a mockery in the comity of nations that UK will wake up and depart our country men just like that.

And one wonders the gain of Buhari's continous trip abroad since assumption of office.

Do we still have government in this country?

Yes we have a very good country. Last time I checked, Buhari is the President of Nigeria and not the Prime Minister of UK. You think all countries are festering sores like Nigeria is where you can bribe your way just anyhow?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
So Nigeria has become a mockery in the comity of nations that UK will wake up and depart our country men just like that.

And one wonders the gain of Buhari's continous trip abroad since assumption of office.

Do we still have government in this country?
Does having a good government mean you can go to another country without papers or staying illegally in another man country. What can the President do
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by zionglory(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Statistics shows that Yorubas are more in UK than any other tribe....wetin an Igbo guy dey find for UK?

story....

Shame unto Yorubas...they should call Buhari for rescue.
He day pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.