Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Puppy Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Puppy Love (1383 Views)

10 Signs She Has Turned You Into A Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puppy Love by akaa4eva: 1:45am On Oct 18, 2006
met this guy 12 yrs ago when i was 10 yrs old and since then we've been in and out of each others lives mostly as friends we did date for a while but the long distance thing wasn't working out. anyway we stayed in touch and we're still friends and all that.

i saw him this summer and pulled out one of the letters i had written him many years ago and apparently he also has all the other ones too.
he was talking about how he misses me and he always thought i would be the one and wanted to know if there was stilll a chance for us.

i still like him but i dont think he is at the point in his life where he is looking to settle down and im not exactly ready either and i just dont want to have a relationship that isn't "purpose- drive" (stole that from a friend)

he is a great guy but we still in diff continents and im worried that things may not work out, he's a really nice guy and im worried. so what do u guys think?
Re: Puppy Love by smurf(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
Go with your instincts, cos u really are in the best postion to make a decision. cool
Re: Puppy Love by StephenP(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2008
Original post is over 2 years old
Re: Puppy Love by smurf(f): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2008
lolz, didn't see that, o well, hopefully he/she is reading wink cool
Re: Puppy Love by StephenP(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
smurf:

lolz, didn't see that, o well, hopefully he/she is reading wink cool

No she isn't, LOL last time she logged on was also two years ago.
Re: Puppy Love by smurf(f): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
Okkkkay then, sir, well I guess, this can be a learning experience for someone elses. cool

(1) (Reply)

Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? / I Am Crazy About Her / No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.