Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere (815 Views)

Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] / Annie Idibia Stunning Outfit To An Event / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by Brownville007: 4:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Been beautiful is a gift from God but when that beauty meets with the right handler, beauty becomes an understatement. This is exactly where Genevieve the screen diva-cum-goddess has found herself. The screen diva has once again proven herself to be a real fashion maestro and a real manual for wanna be fashionistas .
About an hour ago, She ( Genevieve Nnaji )released, via her Instagram page, a picture of herself getting set to hit the red carpet for the Abuja premiere of her latest movie, Road To Yesterday. She realy hits it if you ask me.

Proudly Powered By www.gistrepublic.com/photo-see-the-stunning-outfit-genevieve-nnaji-wore-to-road-to-yesterdaypremiere

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by HungerBAD: 4:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by amtaken(f): 4:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Sweet.
Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by Bugatie(m): 4:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Fine black woman, my crush
Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by rawpadgin(m): 4:29am On Nov 26, 2015
broke nigga nor fit see me @all like genevieve pant
Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 26, 2015
She look weak to me..
Someone get her a.walking stick
Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by pretydiva(f): 5:53am On Nov 26, 2015
My yori yori..luv dis lady like kilode kiss
Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by deewhone(f): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Looks under 20, love her stature
Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Classic
Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Always rocking cool
Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Adamma kiss
Re: Photo:see The Stunning Outfit Genevieve Nnaji Wore To"road To Yesterday"premiere by Roseruse74: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Proudly

(1) (Reply)

Davido Spotted Wearing 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time / Damilola Adegbite Slays In New Year Photos / Rumour Has It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.