Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) (8326 Views)

Disunited Yoruba Will Stumble - Bayo Oluwasanmi / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina / The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Howmanage: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2015
ernesty20:
"Only few people can speak the truth without minding the people the truth will hurt."
Igbo are welcome to Madame KOO.

Igbo always jumping on our leftovers
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

That's same thing....
Yoruba's are tribalistic.

That I solidly agree.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Ayo081(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

What r you saying?
Ayo081:

Rubish
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
Truth for where!!?? So any one who speak when their medulla oblogata as taken the work of the cerebellum is telling the truth !!!!! Dumb
but mbaka is telling the truth when he called biafra evil his medulla oblogata is functional and the cerebellum. Hypocrisy and yoruba. No much difference

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2015
ernesty20:
"Only few people can speak the truth without minding the people the truth will hurt."
A wise igbo will not go with her idea. you Igbos called Yorubas cowards, how can a coward stop ur agitations if you Agama flat red head arent d most coward in dis country.

50% of yorubas are in support of Biafra if u dont knw, we want Igbos to leave and have their nation. if there sud be war, some yorubas will fight along with you.

Victor banjo that Won alot of territory 4 Biafra in those days was a yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by bueze046(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
finalboss:
all this Biafra self.... she's seeking for cheap attention... with her big nkse

And trust me, if she need one, she will have the best of it.
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2015
The old yoruba ladies is just having empathy on igbos.

she said ibadan her home town? is there any town in Odua land that there is no igbo? Edo-state, Ondo-State, Ekiti,Lagos osun,Oyo, Ogun,kwara, Benin republic,Togo e.t.c

The Igbos are 99% more in Odua lands than d rate of yorubas in d east, the few yorubas in d east r always victimized in d east and they living d life of kings in d SW bcus of d money South west got.
if yorubas cant stand alone then go back home(which an igboman will never do)

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Pheals(f): 7:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but mbaka is telling the truth when he called biafra evil his medulla oblogata is functional and the cerebellum. Hypocrisy and yoruba. No much difference
grin grin but U didn't believe in him!! By the way do you know what hypocrisy means??
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by seankay(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Olunloyo is a known Lunatic na. Na d hard drugs she dey take dey worry her
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by donjaxy(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Biafrans are a bunch of wasted generation
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by babdap: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Before you give any comments kindly check are previous post on social media and decide for yourself her general well being. Thou I don't blame her because law of karma is @ work I.e what do you expect from a child trained aboard from tax payer money. She is indeed an End Time daughter of an ex- governor.
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by kajoula(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=18pt]MAGOTS[/size] on the move again
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by SegunAdewole: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2015
I swear i agree with her. Sometimes i ask God if we yorubas are cursed ad infinitum. Why cry more than the hausas over Biafran freedom?
Why not build our odua?
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
The old yoruba ladies is just having empathy on igbos.

she said ibadan her home town? is there any town in Odua land that there is no igbo? Edo-state, Ondo-State, Ekiti,Lagos osun,Oyo, Ogun,kwara, Benin republic,Togo e.t.c

The Igbos are 99% more in Odua lands than d rate of yorubas in d east, the few yorubas in d east r always victimized in d east and they living d life of kings in d SW bcus of d money South west got.
if yorubas cant stand alone then go back home(which an igboman will never do)

What then will I call the Igbo man living back home in Igbo land? Non Igbo's??
You were here saying the Yoruba's are being victimized in igbo land and am asking you who are victimizing them? Non Igbo's??

You are not even ashamed that Igbo's are better off than you lofts in Yoruba land and they also rule you in their home in Igbo land.

Shame on Yoruba's no wonder you lofts are tribalistic and poor BC of envy...

Smh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by ikechu1278: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Even though I never liked that kemi lady, in this case, she told the truth. Is she not the person that also let us know yoloba shits and pees all over the street like animal.

We can't deny the lady knows her people to the T. She should anyway.. Her father ruled those savages in the past anyway so she'll know her people very well
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by mike404(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2015
teeboila:
Please disregard anything coming from that crazy and old spinster called Kemi Olunloyo(daughter of former Oyo state governor).

If you read her comments and posts on social media very well then you'll know she's not only insane but she's been followed by witches from her village.

teeboila post=40412455:
If you read her comments and posts on social media very well then you'll know she's not only insane but she's been followed by witches from her village.
SHES BEEN FOLLOWED BY WITCHES FROM HER VILLAGE SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE DIDNT SHARE THE SAME VIEW ABOUT GOD WITH YA
ABI

I remember she once on social media said there is no God, that God doesn't exist and neither is heaven.
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by ikechu1278: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
This pic below is not what the Yorubas will like to see.

The guy below is a yoruba born British citizen who has since joined ISIS and who has just recently replaced jihadi John as the new face of ISIS propaganda.

I made a thread on it yesterday but just like the Khadija Dare revelation where I stated correctly her yoruba root, it was trashed.

So not only are they filling up FBI list for fraud, they would soon start filling it for terrorism too.

The Nigerians so far caught for terrorism outside of Nigeria are all yoloba if we exclude the aboki Christmas bomb guy. The alqueda bomb maker that was Nigerian was yoloba. The Uk Nigerian girl that moved to Middle East to join Isis and is known for recruiting more members for Isis is yoloba. The two dudes that beheaded the British police officer were yolobas and now this guy you just posted is also yoloba.

See wtf those people are doing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by vikkeee(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015
500 minus 48 yerrobars were deported...the rest were Nigerians
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Kassidy90(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Adufetohposh:
She's speaking for herself and her household. Who made her a mouthpiece for the Yorubas?

She's due for her medication. undecided
u dey mind her..ehnn b4 i forget

Adufe mi owon, se alafia ni o wa gege bi emi na ti wa nihin, pataki oro mi si e ni wipe ....ba3 low
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by MEILYN(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2015
DikSin:

I warn you, hope you won't dare me undecided
Baba, it hasn't gotten to that now grin grin......
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by DikSin(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2015
MEILYN:
Baba, it hasn't gotten to that now grin grin......

Oya, contact me for Real Traffic (adsense friendly) to your blog and quit spamming NL grin
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by dreamworld: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2015
ask google

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by deanoffaculty: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2015
What Kemi Olunloyo is saying is truth but from a wrong and frustrated source. She's always seeking for attention. She has diverted from kicking against the work of God to tribal matters.
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by flokii: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2015
there's only one reason for this...

my Igbo brothers have di*cked her seriously...
kwenu! grin
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2015
ernesty20:

Kemi has a mental problem. Una no dey hear?

Its better listening to a yoruba cow than pay attention to her words. even her father has disowed her. she thrives on attention.

Btw, if yorubas depend on igbos, when the igbos leave we would thrive still. It will give more room to our people who do business. since igbos are all businessmen, You all can sell your items to each other in biafra naw. We want to grow so check out all e commerce companies, logistics companies in Naija, they are majorly headed by Yoruba people.

I wont say igbos wont be missed, but you are not indispensable, especially to the yoruba people...... If you want to know truth, thats truth or else you want your egos massaged.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by MEILYN(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2015
DikSin:

Oya, contact me for Real Traffic (adsense friendly) to your blog and quit spamming NL grin
Nah..... I am spamming for now for a reason. I don't normally spam. Na facebook ad be my major earner.
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by dialfa: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2015
teeboila:
Please disregard anything coming from that crazy and old spinster called Kemi Olunloyo(daughter of former Oyo state governor).

I remember she once on social media said there is no God, that God doesn't exist and neither is heaven.

When someone speaks the truth, the yorubas call her crazy. What an accursed tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by teeboila(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2015
mike404:
if you believe in what she's saying that's up to you but stop quoting me about this useless lady.
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by DikSin(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2015
MEILYN:
Nah..... I am spamming for now for a reason. I don't normally spam. Na facebook ad be my major earner.

Ok! I go ignore you, for now.

Be a good boy, okay?
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Deborahj(f): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is a complete nuisan.ce

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has menta.l health challenges, she's is a psychiatri.c patient, she was diagnosed of that while she was on Asylum in Canada and this is why she was deported back to Nigeria since they know that she doesn't have any value to their society and country as a whole.

Please don't bother your self at all about her, that is why everyone in Ibadan ignore her, especially her immediate family, they know she really needs help especially taken her medication.

Kemi Olunloyo is irrelevan.t
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by teeboila(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2015
dialfa:

When someone speaks the truth, the yorubas call her crazy. What an accursed tribe.
Definitely you don't know Kemi Olunloyo, search for her name online and read what you can find about her, but after that if you still listen or believe in what she's saying then you can go ahead and make her your biafra spokesperson.
Re: Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) by Flexyshubzy(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2015
This woman does not know the gravity of what she is saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance / The Nigerian Air Force Is Junk. / The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.