Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends (863 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by abdultek: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Guys I need ur advice please, because am confuse about what to do.
A girl have been trying all my best to date for more than a year told me that ' I take it or leave it as been a friend. And I loved her so much.
please advice me on what to do.
Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2015
You have been friend zoned, simple!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by Nova15: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Girl are being mean these days.

I mean why wud a girl want to be friends with me?
Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by Magician1503(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2015
You've just been granted a VIP pass into friendzone

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by Princeparix(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2015
You purchased your ticket for the lady's friend zone....

You've been noted as a friend material and not eligible to date.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by sanbells(f): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2015
You murder English a lot. That's why she friend zoned you. How would you speak with her friends?? undecided
Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by VaselineWarrior: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2015
axe ha if u can stee lick ha yansh

ppl r hungry out der oooo undecided

at lease, u can eat sum yansh
Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by obiorathesubtle: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by bashtee09(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2015
she just granted u free visa 2 d most populous country after chin
Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by abdultek: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2015
sanbells:
You murder English a lot. That's why she friend zoned you. How would you speak with her friends?? undecided

hey,,hey, just a little typographical error i made here does not mean I'm not articulate......
Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Pyaar impossible , watch that movie and have some hope cheesy
Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by polariss(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]mimi wanted to mk me her ZONAL CHIARMAN..i ended up walking away wink...cnt stand FRIENDZONE PLOITICS cool
Re: Guys Help, She Told Me That We Can Only Be Friends by ayoola648(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Move d hell on bro before you become a nuissance

(1) (Reply)

Help Ladies / Genuine Or Not? / Photo: Guess What The Groom Is Doing To His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.