Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. (3688 Views)

Benefits Of Morning Sex / Some Benefit Of Being Single / Best Of Morning Sex With My Boy Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by ebube93: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2015
1. Apart from the fact that regular morning sex makes you feel upbeat for the rest of the day, it also helps in building a stronger immune system.

2. Believe it or not, it makes you less susceptible to catching a cold or flu and can also improve the quality of your hair, skin, and nails.

3. Having morning sex three times a week lessens the risk of a heart attack or strokewink

4. U aren’t bothered by the responsibilities of the day yet and your mind is clearer.

5. You’ve just been sleeping and are hopefully well-rested and can devote more energy to sex.

6. Sex is relaxing and can help manage stress.

7. U start the day more in sync when you’ve pleasured one another both physically and emotionally

8. You show your spouse that he/she is a priority,and so is ur sex life

9. Sex is exercise. It’s a great way to work up an early morning appetite as breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

10. Early morning sex can be a great incentive to wake-up and put you in a more positive mood. Wake-up sex will help you feel happier and healthier throughout the day.cheesy

Feel free to add yours....

1 Like

Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by ebube93: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Hope you have yours this morning
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by tafabaloo(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2015
I hear
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Well since I'm single, I can't have this everyday tongue but I think using a dummy everyday will give same benefits & it's more safe than using a joystick that u don't know where did he stick it while ur gone tongue tongue tongue grin jk.

2 Likes

Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
Well since I'm single, I can't have this everyday tongue but I think using a dummy everyday will give same benefits & it's more safe than using a joystick that u don't know where did he stick it while ur gone tongue tongue tongue grin jk.
*no comment*
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
wetin dis one dey yarn? Nawa o delectablegyal syndrome done infect kash...
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by sanbells(f): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2015
It's amazing when your doing it with ur husband /wife. No fears, no worries, no condoms, just pleasures.

4 Likes

Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by mrdu(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . *no comment*
even me
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by RexKexMilann: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2015
sanbells:
It's amazing when your doing it with ur husband /wife. No fears, no worries, no condoms, just pleasures.
grin grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2015
mrdu:
even me
. . . . lol, some comments just leaves you short of words.
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Rikidony(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
morning sex is for lazy bones, real ni*gas concentrate on the money daily
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Phemzeal(f): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Rikidony:
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by ebube93: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Rikidony:
You can have sex as early as 4:00 am before 7:00 am you're 100% fit to go out for hustling
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by DopeBoiRapy(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
If your not married or in an extra serious relationship keep quiet, observe n learn....i'm single but i do have morning sex from time to time....its refreshing n it gives u kinda confidence, motivation n glow for the rest of the day

1 Like

Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by DopeBoiRapy(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
yeah yeah but it can never do to u wat my heavenly made, fleshy non synthetic Johnson can do to u.
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Syphax(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
A nigga spotted.
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

1 Like

Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by chris4gold(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

cucumberlize I guess?
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by DopeBoiRapy(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Syphax:
A nigga spotted.
lolzzz
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by IamLEGEND1: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
sanbells:

Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by midehi2(f): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
If your not married or in an extra serious relationship keep quiet, observe n learn....i'm single but i do have morning sex from time to time....its refreshing n it gives u kinda confidence, motivation n glow for the rest of the day
yea....very correct and its so sweet (one particular style) grin

1 Like

Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by DopeBoiRapy(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2015
midehi2:

n which style might dat b ? wink
midehi2:

n which style might dat b ?
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rikidony:

kai bros, why u talk am like dis na??
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by GoldenJulius(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
end time knowledge.......
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
u definately have a vibrator/Love Machine in ur possession
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Rikidony(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
shockwave91:

kai bros, why u talk am like dis na??
u be lazy bone angry

1 Like

Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by sevantex(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
midehi2:

Spooning ba? Hehe
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by midehi2(f): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
sevantex:
Spooning ba? Hehe
grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2015
midehi2:

grin

Hope U dey learn
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by midehi2(f): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2015
figo05:

Hope U dey learn
yep grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by grad2012(f): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Benefit Of Morning Sex. by grad2012(f): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Morning sex wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Serious Relationship / Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men / 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.