Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? (3697 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by OlubamzNews: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2017
A guy dated a girl for 3yrs without sex, even after their Traditional marriage the girl did not still allow the guy to touch her. So the wedding day was fixed but week before the wedding was the bachelors night . all his friends were with their girl friends and they were having Fun so he was very Hot but his fiancee turned him down again and begged him to wait after their wedding, he agreed. At last de D-DAY finally came as guy was waiting patiently for the wedding to be over at 6pm... The latest couple wer finally at home relaxing, so the guy ask his wife to come to the bathroom with him but she said she can't because of shyness, the guy agreed so she went to take her bath first and after her bath she went to bed while her husband also went to take his, when he finished bathing he came out naked to meet his wife who was already asleep he went to the bed and kissed her then she woke up and was panting when she saw her husband but he was already romancing her and she started crying begging him to wait till nightfall but he was too Hot , he managed to control himself. she asked him to wait 4 her to get some rest that when she wakes up she will do whatever he desires. Around 9pm armed robbers attacked them, they were 5 in number and the five of them took turn in raping his wife, d first guy disvirgined her, he couldn't bear it, he cried as he watched those heartless men force themselves in his wife. they left her unconscious. she was rushed to d hospital and after treatment the doctor advised the husband not to have sex with his wife until ten years cus if he try that the lady will lose her life ...if you were the guy, what will you do? Please friends, Be sincere. ... PLS MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THE GUYZ SHOES AND DROP UR COMMENTS IN THE LINK BELOW www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/5-thieves-had-sex-with-my-wife-night.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Airforce1(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Seriously serious
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Pinkygillian: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2017
That's tough..... God forgive I don't think i will be able to bear that..... It's so wrong to leave er with that much pain and also wrong to still be with er when my right was taken.... Pray it won't happen to me.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2017
10yrs or 10 months... I don't believe that part.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Celcius: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2017
Fiction or Fake News.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Emereolevanwill(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2017
it over

lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
OlubamzNews:
A guy dated a girl for 3yrs without sex, even after their
Traditional marriage the girl did not still allow the guy to
touch her. So the wedding day was fixed but week before
the wedding was the bachelors night . all his friends were
with their girl friends and they were having Fun so he was
very Hot but his fiancee turned him down again and
begged him
to wait after their wedding, he agreed. At last de D-DAY
finally came as guy was waiting patiently for the wedding
to be over at 6pm... The latest couple wer finally at home
relaxing, so the guy ask his wife to come to the bathroom
with him but she said she can't because of shyness, the guy
agreed so she went to take her bath first and after her bath
she went to bed while her husband also went to take his,
when he finished bathing he came out naked to meet his
wife who was already asleep he went to the bed and kissed
her then she woke up and was panting when she saw her
husband but he was
already romancing her and she started crying begging him
to wait till nightfall but he was too Hot , he managed to
control himself. she asked him to wait 4 her to get some
rest that when she wakes up she will do whatever he
desires. Around 9pm armed robbers attacked them, they
were 5 in number and the five of them took turn in raping
his wife, d first guy disvirgined her, he couldn't bear it, he
cried as he watched those heartless men force themselves in
his wife. they left her
unconscious. she was rushed to d hospital and after
treatment the doctor advised the husband not to have sex
with his wife until ten years cus if he try that the lady will
lose her life ...if you were the guy, what will you do? Please
friends, Be sincere. ...
PLS MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOURSELF
IN THE GUYZ SHOES AND DROP UR COMMENTS IN THE LINK BELOW
www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/5-thieves-had-sex-with-my-wife-night.html?m=1

someone please summarize the tale by moonlight for me..

1 Like

Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2017
it's hard, l ll bounce off
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2017
even if i already had sex with her (and she is fit to have sex a month after the crime), the trauma would be too much to bear...
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Luisema4luv(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2017
Nt her fault

Pls stay wit her nd help her wipe away d trauma nd she ll love u till Jesus comes

Issan unfortunate stuv
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by taurusdude0(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2017
she was rushed to d hospital and after
lose her life ...

U are dumb just like ur story is stupid

6 Likes

Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by valgbo(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by taurusdude0(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Removing ur dirty ten years ish from the story,I'd rather die than see my wife raped so long I have breath and can stand u better kill me first. Any God forbid bad things cool
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Tales by moonlight!!
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by martolux(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2017
cooked up stories with bad recipes
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by EzePromoe: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2017
taurusdude0:
Removing ur dirty ten years ish from the story,I'd rather die than see my wife raped so long I have breath and can stand u better kill me first. Any God forbid bad things cool
You will die and your dear wife will remarry. Who fooled who?
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Ejaculate: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
send her parking
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by free2ryhme: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2017
OlubamzNews:
A guy dated a girl for 3yrs without sex, even after their
Traditional marriage the girl did not still allow the guy to
touch her. So the wedding day was fixed but week before
the wedding was the bachelors night . all his friends were
with their girl friends and they were having Fun so he was
very Hot but his fiancee turned him down again and
begged him
to wait after their wedding, he agreed. At last de D-DAY
finally came as guy was waiting patiently for the wedding
to be over at 6pm... The latest couple wer finally at home
relaxing, so the guy ask his wife to come to the bathroom
with him but she said she can't because of shyness, the guy
agreed so she went to take her bath first and after her bath
she went to bed while her husband also went to take his,
when he finished bathing he came out naked to meet his
wife who was already asleep he went to the bed and kissed
her then she woke up and was panting when she saw her
husband but he was
already romancing her and she started crying begging him
to wait till nightfall but he was too Hot , he managed to
control himself. she asked him to wait 4 her to get some
rest that when she wakes up she will do whatever he
desires. Around 9pm armed robbers attacked them, they
were 5 in number and the five of them took turn in raping
his wife, d first guy disvirgined her, he couldn't bear it, he
cried as he watched those heartless men force themselves in
his wife. they left her
unconscious. she was rushed to d hospital and after
lose her life ...if you were the guy, what will you do? Please
friends, Be sincere. ...
PLS MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOURSELF
IN THE GUYZ SHOES AND DROP UR COMMENTS IN THE LINK BELOW
www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/5-thieves-had-sex-with-my-wife-night.html?m=1

mad people full the site

i swear

1 Like

Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by ifyan(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2017
All this una fictional story, make una take am easy.
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by ifyan(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Hmm

But why are we like this, what nonsense. Isn't traditional marriage the main matrimony of couples.

How can l wait during dating then after our traditional marriage, U will open your mouth to spill rubbish that l should wait after White wedding.

For your information White wedding started around 18th to 19th century by Queen of England.

Let not downgrade our traditional values.
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by pointblank247(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
nonsense and ingredients
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by taurusdude0(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
EzePromoe:

You will die and your dear wife will remarry. Who fooled who?

I don't think I'll marry anyone for any reason other than love,that means I will do anything to protect her even to my own detriment.
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Divorce her asap
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by EzePromoe: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
taurusdude0:

I don't think I'll marry anyone for any reason other than love,that means I will do anything to protect her even to my own detriment.
You must be a teenager to be saying this.
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by taurusdude0(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
EzePromoe:

You must be a teenager to be saying this.

Ok
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Do nothing!
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by constance500: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nollywood movie script...
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Haha, I've seen this movie on Yorubahood's YouTube channel. She wasn't a virgin initially so she hired some guys to come sleep with her before the wedding.
The husband gawk am for sure.

OP dey watch Yoruba movies too, nice one
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by GraveMan(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Everybody Be Framing Story Just To Get Comments Nawa O!
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't buy this story jare!

Are you sure that she is a virgin She could stage the whole thing in order not to be caught lying.

Besides she doesn't love You! After wedding she still ask you to wait

To the doctor, 10years to heal Haba!

Conclusion: I have come to this conclusion. It's either one of these:

1. It was stage to cover up for the initial story of virginity!

2. She is possessed!

3. She was sent to cage or destabilize You!

Whichever way OP you need to be VERY prayerful!

1 Like

Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by Teaser4(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't know oh you're on your own oh
Re: 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? by vicben27(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
10years my ass! cooked up story. I MST get my Pusssy ,minimum 4times a week I don't joke with that session. life Will be meaning less without some fresh pusssy by my side every morning. #team.test.the.pusssy.B4.you.own.it.4.life

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend / Names Of Nigerian Men With The Biggest PENIS / Slay Queens Undr£sses Each Other As They Trade Blows In A Street Fight [video18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.