Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? (39905 Views)

I Think He's Using Me. Is He? / "Is This Lady Using Me?" / Define Your Girlfriend Using A Fruit!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Preetybuoy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
@op please note that i really didnt mean my above advise oo! dnt take it seriously i was just still pissed abt that previous topic, also note that i have no good advise for u on this matter as i dnt have a years long old relationship as i am currently focusing on actualizing my own dreams
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by lovely17(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Only if Adam had not slept this wouldn't have happened
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by biotechshola(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
i knw what i see in her that made me invest dat much in her, nt dat i dont knw what am doing, she is grade A wife material and she is very committed to the relationship, & very, very, & very decent a girl

i ddnt av problem wt ur post until u used 'very very very decent' for a gal u had sex wt on daily basis. U might want to say she is a good gal based on attitude and character. She stopped being decent d day she agreed to open her legs for a man she's not married to. I refused to coment earlier because i realised u both av wasted important tym of ur lyf dwelling in a relationship bond by infatuation. Jst imagine dating a gal for 4 yrs plus sex, based on research, its neva gonna lead to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by lafakale(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bros, I know you have recieved enough advices from this forum. When you look at the pattern of each comment, you know when an experienced family man/woman is talking. My 5cent: If that girl go away from you, you'll keep on lamenting over your losing her not only in this life but also in eternity.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by fayose4real(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Originalsly:
As I see it.... the girl been waiting for yearsss for you to discuss marriage. It seems like that is not in your plans period.... you starting business for her... putting her thru programmes... trying to improve your qualifications...everything else....but no attention to marriage. I think you have a loyal lady.... but should you not take care of business now... you would lose her. You are already living like husband and wife...make it official.
i made mention of it in d write up that i got employed to Nigeria Immigration and during that peroid i made it knwn to her then that we would be getting married as soon as posible since av gotten a good & reliable job to cater for my family, but story changed when we were dispersed after 3 months of training, & after 3 months in which we were dispersed making 6 months altogether, i think is better i try to figure out what next to do
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by meemeetruth(f): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
RexTramadol1:
Yeah, I hate ladies.....but on this one
Gay Alert

The girl isn't totally wrong! Age isn't on her side oh....

Marry her and go back to school!

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by emmcrown(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Don't drop her yet, just Pray that God reveal to you her hidden agenda. Because she might have gotten another person. Just keep calm and be focused on your future. She go run come back by the time God answers ur prayer.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Welcomme: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Love Machine:
I can and will never spend on a girlfriend's education.My love for her no reach that level.
Why are u confusing urself? U can at d same time will never....which one u dey?
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Edusouls(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
OP dump that lady now before its too late....since her life dream is to be married and you are not ready to marry yet,your visions are different so let her go asap

my opinion

lalasticlala
look at way you reason, with ur small fish brain, he should just dump her like that after years of relationship and painstaking hardwork together., and by the way u are u married? And why should you inpatient and very bad behaved girls of nowadays be so obssessed and crazy about getting married, when the wife material is zero in you girls...you disaster girls just want to get married and ruin a man's life?
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by eniwaye2: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
go outside to hv sex wit oda person nd dnt disturb her again. she is d one to beg u lata. and abt ur study my man beta go to school nd 4get abt marriage. is nt a crime if she marry at 30yrs, jst for u to hv a. vission.
best of luck
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by autaspakladi: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chai!...370k on a lady...nonono I can't do that it is silly..
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by meemeetruth(f): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
sonofananimal:
Bros! Welcome to the Ode club, we once pass through this Ode level.

But you know say you self no try! Why you go dey spend money like father Christmas and you dey vex because she no give you sex ABI?

Shall! By now you go start to dey use your sense now.
ladies dis is wot we get wen we rely totally on a man,a man turn ode because him spend for him babe dude swear say u no dey happy if ur sis bf dey take care of her (thou u c it as spendin moni lyk santa)
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Originalsly: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
i made mention of it in d write up that i got employed to Nigeria Immigration and during that peroid i made it knwn to her then that we would be getting married as soon as posible since av gotten a good & reliable job to cater for my family, but story changed when we were dispersed after 3 months of training, & after 3 months in which we were dispersed making 6 months altogether, i think is better i try to figure out what next to do
My bad!...but still... circumstances changed...why not change plans and just offer to do a registry only marriage for now?....she should happily agree..after all..she would be officially married. If she tries to shoot down that idea then ehmmm.....I would want to believe the same thing you are thinking but did not say! In that case you really have to figure out what next to do.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

shey una dey see wetin Edo girls fit do with guys brain abi.
ur picture don tey for inside one baba calabash!

ENDTIME lie who told you she is Edo? Arrange b4 I send ur name to DEATH my brother
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
pls dont call her names, she is not a *bítch*
ENDTIME bewitching, she just bewitched you take care
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
meemeetruth:
ladies dis is wot we get wen we rely totally on a man,a man turn ode because him spend for him babe dude swear say u no dey happy if ur sis bf dey take care of her (thou u c it as spendin moni lyk santa)
I spend for my sister ALOT and do encourage her to stand on her own fit and never depend on any guy for her up keeping.

the kind of man I am! I will not be happy seeing some guys spending ALOT of money on her when I know he is not ready to married her undecided

you self! won't you use your sense to know that he is spending to gain something (probably sex) undecided

jezzz! you WOMEN really don't think at all!
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by dokunbam(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
When I read stories like this, I just laugh.

Am quiet but dont do or take shiiiit.

Emi Omo Ekun. WHAT!

I will always tell you the truth, not shying always because of LOVE, (I dont want her to get angry) if you like stay or you leave

Guy wise up oo
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Ladybluecash(f): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
pls dont call her names, she is not a *bítch*
guys lik you are rare dear boy,,,, if u love her i bliv u can talk her into ds,,, ur future matters alot too dear boy
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Welcomme:
Why are u confusing urself? U can at d same time will never....which one u dey?
Both.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by IamLEGEND1: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
ENDTIMEgist:

ENDTIME lie who told you she is Edo? Arrange b4 I send ur name to DEATH my brother
na the only valid explanation for the kyn behavior the OP dey display.

na end time relationship.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
roymary:

What makes her an ingrate How old all of una be sef?
What make her an ingrate is that op is helping her to further her education while she is against his. I wonder why she will get angry that op want to further his education because of silly marriage issue, damn anybody who don't want my advancement I kick him or her out
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Madness will never end on NL....

Walks out of thread and heads into my PJ...

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by swaggprofessor(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
Morning guys, there is this lady we have being dating over 4 yrs now, she is ok by me as we match each other perfectly, our relationship has being wonerfull, we live together through out our school days & even up till now, so i am the one providing food & taking care of her and truly i wasn't complaining as i do it with lot of joy because her mother died when she was ten years of age & her father is not financially buoyant, so because of the love i have for her i willingly and happily took up her responsibilities, due to the fact that i have my personal business which is bringing me money when i was in school, though she was the one paying her school fees her self then because she is not a lazy type that depends wholly on another.

her father could send some & she would add the rest from the petty she use to save. We both finished our ND programme in 2013 with upper credit in SLT, so we decided to cross to university through D.E, but unfortunately we were not offered admission to university, so i quickly returned to road construction as i am an excavator operator before gaining admission to ND. That was the 1st time we were separated by work since we started our relationship, my working place then was far so i used to send her money for her feeding every month. I knew for sure construction work is not reliable, & she will be starting her HND early 2015 so i decided to set up a viewing center business for her to be able to take care of her self and her HND school fees so that if the worst happened in my working place we will still be on a safer side & be secured.

I spent all my savings on setting up the business (over 270k) but couldn't complete it so i had to borrow (100k) from her to complete it. The reason for choosing that kind of business was to give her enough time to study as well as maintain the business at the same time, as matches are being played on weekends & any match that falls on midweek will be 7.45pm or 8.45pm, so i know it wont affect her studies. But unfortunately the business didn't excel due to the area, & fortunately for me again i got employed to the Nigeria Immigration then so i had to leave the construction work, & due to this fact we decided she try another DE because she loves medical line (nursing), & since i thought i was an immigration officer by then i agreed to sponsor her through it, 3 months of training no salary & i had spent all i had on that business which is not moving a bit, by that time i dont have anything like money again, to add more to my trouble we were suspended after 3 months of training till further directive, & dont forget that she is still on her HND, so i sold the viewing center at the rate of 150k & returned the 100k i borrowed from her 4 the business.

Fastforward to why am writting this epistle, when there is no sign from immigration that they will call us back, i decided to have a plan B if eventually they refuse to, so i told her that i will have to return to school for my BSc, hearing this from me this lady was so furious, she was so annoyed, she started saying all sort of things that she is 26 yrs of age now that how can i expect her to wait for another 4yrs before getting married, that God forbid bad thing in her life, that she can never wait that long for any man. I was so confused that i didnt even know what to say, i was now thinking that is this how life is, is this girl using me for her benefit or what, the same girl that wanted to abandon HND for 5 yrs nursing programme at university when i got employed, same girl is now claiming she cant wait for me if eventually i go back to school.

The 2nd day i got a call from the previous construction company that i should resume immediately so i rushed there to resume since i dont have any source of income at the moment. We later discussed the issue & she apologized for saying harsh things, & she is acting normal from the day of our discussion, but to my greatest surprise when i returned home on month ending break, this girl is now refusing my sexual advances towards her. Pls i need ur advice, what is happening to me?. Pls don't mind my grammatical error & my lengthy write up.
Guy i will leave the honor to u to use ur own mouth take call urself mumu. I rest my case....
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by swaggprofessor(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ladybluecash:
guys lik you are rare dear boy,,,, if u love her i bliv u can talk her into ds,,, ur future matters alot too dear boy
Y u no go praise am wey na e type una dey press button untop e head....
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by IGBOPRINCE: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op you f up big time, how can you spend such amount of money(270k) meant for ego ala(money for land) to invests on a viewing business centre for a woman not yet to be your wifey

Anyway, I trust my igbo brothers, they know where to invests their money, but definitely not for a lady not yet to be our wives.

You f up big time by calling her decent, no decent lady will cohabit with a guy in the same roof. No.(Tufiakwa) sad

So after, you ve finished fvcking her,another man from nowhere will picked her as house wife abi? Ok she s decent.
just because she refused your sex advanced, you opened thread to seek our advised abi. But the day you dey bounce like press up, you know remember to tell us as e dey go bro? cheesy

FYI,Anytime, a girl refused your sex advanced, give her time, study her well, she will later accept it good mood.
Some girls always felt we do take them for sex objects Atimes, hence her mood,
And sometime, girls do feels they should starved us of sex for a while, so that when we start riding on them again,our, our bodies,our minds,our souls, our brains and heavenly feelings will focus on our satisfaction.
Hence the release of our time bomb.

Yeye dey hang cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by busyfishing(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
sad
fayose4real:
i knw what i see in her that made me invest dat much in her, nt dat i dont knw what am doing, she is grade A wife material and she is very committed to the relationship, & very, very, & very decent a girl
u know it all.then why come here...u have been played.and u will continue to be since u won't heed to advice. Don't come playing cry Baby when she finally dumps you.cos she will
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Ladybluecash(f): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Y u no go praise am wey na e type una dey press button untop e head....
one tin u neva knew is dat gud pple wil alwz b gud cum wat may,,, even if he leaves d babe for anada he wil stil b gud nt lik u,, big head
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by charlemon: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
People are too stupid nowadays. If you are living with her why can't you marry her. Marriage does not have to consist of all those unnecessary spending people do in recent times. Just see her parents, go to the court and marry quietly and continue living together.

Since you don't have money yet, you should not have kids yet. The situation still remains the same as before (living together till financial breakthrough). The only difference is that the sex is now right in the ways of GOD and she won't resist or refuse you.

When you people make money, you can have a celebration of renewing your commitment in form of a marriage. This is too F**king simple except you don't wanna marry her
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by kandiikane(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
If she wants to get married and you are ready too, go have a court wedding. You guys already live together, doing everything else, aren't you? You can still continue on your studies, work and she too can. You can hold on with the kids until you are both financially stable and if you want to celebrate your marriage, you can do so when the money starts flowing. It is not as hard as you want to make it out. I don't see the big deal. She wants marriage take her to court and have her on birth control for the next 4 or 5 years. If she doesn't want that, you go your way, she goes her way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.