Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Think He's Using Me. Is He? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think He's Using Me. Is He? (5151 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
A very good looking friend of mine keeps asking for money, card and other stuff. I always say yes, simply because I can't say no to extremely good looking people (I know, stupid me)
We met in my university fresher days (we're still in the same school but in different departments)
He never calls me (I do all the calling), I hung out with him last month and footed all the bills. I feel like he only remembers me when he needs something material (like now he's asking to transfer him some cash to take his chic out).
I care for him but
I don't want to ever feel used.
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by LordIsaac(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Simply define your "relationship" in very clear terms. Teach him how you'd like to be treated. Don't assume anything with a human being. You may be pleasantly surprised to discover that he's not attracted to you with respect to romance. And, if that is the case, count yourself lucky. Many got to realise this fact when it became too late!

1 Like

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
A very good looking friend of mine keeps asking for money, card and other stuff. I always say yes, simply because I can't say no to extremely good looking people (I know, stupid me)
We met in my university fresher days (we're still in the same school but in different departments)
He never calls me (I do all the calling), I hung out with him last month and footed all the bills. I feel like he only remembers me when he needs something material (like now he's asking to transfer him some cash to take his chic out).
I care for him but

And why can't you say "No?" is he your crush?.
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
And why can't you say "No?" is he your crush?.
he's dark-skinned and fine as helllll, with bright eyes, pointed nose and pink lips (you know how Muslim guys can be fine right?) You just can't say no. Not crush tho
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2017
No, he isn't using you...he is only making use of you.

Oops, they mean the same thing. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2017
LordIsaac:
Simply define your "relationship" in very clear terms. Teach him how you'd like to be treated. Don't assume anything with a human being. You may be pleasantly surprised to discover that he's not attracted to you with respect to romance. And, if that is the case, count yourself lucky. Many got to realise this fact when it became too late!
just friendship tho. Thanks [img]https://media./media/sbXNx4gwx1Lhu/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2017
He's using you my dear

Put this to a test, say NO just once and check out his reaction
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by ouzo1(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2017
Tell him to his face, he doesn't know he is using you.... I used to do the same too until she told me
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
he's dark-skinned and fine as helllll, with bright eyes, pointed nose and pink lips (you know how Muslim guys can be fine right?) You just can't say no. Not crush tho
He's, look how you described him. You've not brought yourself to terms with it.
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Macgreat(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
A friend in need is a friend indeed.

You can ask him for sex when you are in need.
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
He's, look how you described him. You've not brought yourself to terms with it.
I don't know for real. Imagine you send someone 200 naira card, ask him to call you and the call lasts for only 20 seconds and suddenly he says he want to use the card to flash other people before ending the call. Yeah this just happened now.
I think I'd delete his number and move on.
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmmm

this guy don come again

2 Likes

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by yomi007k(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
I don't know for real. Imagine you send someone 200 naira card, ask him to call you and the call lasts for only 20 seconds and suddenly he says he want to use the card to flash other people before ending the call. Yeah this just happened now.

Ur hot oo....is he blind?

1 Like

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Interesting.
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Martin0(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:
He's using you my dear

Put this to a test, say NO just once and check out his reaction

Exactly,u see the more reason we say ladies are confused,she doesn't even know exactly what is going on btw them

3 Likes

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly,u see the more reason we say ladies are confused,she doesn't even know exactly what is going on btw them

Martin please leave me alone. You're cracking me up seriously

1 Like

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Martin0(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:

You need to check ur heart and understand what u feel for him.
For me I will say u love him deeply and u doing it based on how attracted you are to him..
His looks is probably where your love lay's on him..
So I will best surggest you seat out and correct yourself on ur feelings for him..

You re not making a mistake on him either but just seat back and see what exactly you want,is it his looks,or his love?

1 Like

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

You need to check ur heart and understand what u feel for him.
For me I will say u love him deeply and u doing it based on how attracted you are to him..
His looks is probably where your love lay's on him..
So I will best surggest you seat out and correct yourself on ur feelings for him..

You re not making a mistake on him either but just seat back and see what exactly you want,is it his looks,or his love?

there's def an attraction, she doesn't know what it is, maybe he's a spare tyre, a Plan C
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Martin0(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

there's def an attraction, she doesn't know what it is, maybe he's a spare tyre, a Plan C

Maybegringrin
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by 9jayes: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
No u are using urself

2 Likes

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by apenaola(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
It's clearly written and obvious that he's not into u but serve as his ATM machine. Even if he's ur crush, u just gonna end up being his side chic. D best is to define ur relationship with him.
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Oxster(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ewoooooo,,,,OP MUST BE UGLY OHHH grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
just friendship tho. Thanks
sense Is Far From You... Are You Male Or Female? You Just De Switch Gender anyhow...
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by habsydiamond(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
He is not using u...but u are his ATM machine......always despensing....grow brain oooo

1 Like

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by ubunja(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
welcome to the FRIEND ZONE.
it hurts doesnt it.
do u like the taste of your own medicine?

5 Likes

Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
ubunja:
welcome to the FRIEND ZONE.
it hurts doesnt it.
do u like the taste of your own medicine?

Kikiki @ Ubunja !
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Jadoskii(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
I jejely asked u 'bros abeg wetin be Ur time'...Nd u stretch Ur wrist towards my face..u wan show me Ur watch ni abi u wan use am pluck my eyes komot...look at Ur damnnn watch nd tell me the time ahannn...watch wey no get long hand and short hand Aw I wan take sabi time...

Bk to u Sister op .....just kwantinue to send him the money...Ur reward is in heaven....
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Escabado: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
I care for him but

This is exactly what girls are doing to guys on daily basis
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by HarunaWest(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
I care for him but

You ave innocently become his cash cow...Let em know that you gat stuff to do with yah cheese ehn,that you ain't his school mother... I hate when some guys display that sorta greed mehn,it shud be 50-50 not 99-1. daz all
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
i like seeing posts like this,it means we guys are getting wiser everyday.you're used to using guys so now that you've been beaten to your game by a pro,it is paining you....i can only but laugh
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by NeeKlaus: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
I thought this OP was a dude?
Re: I Think He's Using Me. Is He? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
I care for him but

He is not a real man, and you are being used, yes stupid you, you love the packaging more than the content of the product. How would you feel if you bought sardine and realized that there is pure water inside. Pray tell me, which REAL man, sabi beg another man for money , talkless of begging a woman, who probably was given the money by another man, another fellow man. Nnah mehn, some men stupid but some women stupid very very well. So, because the guy is handsome, you just be issuing him none refund credits ? You guys are making men poor, by not pushing them to the walls.

Anyway, I was just passing and making stupid comments as I move around and around on my journey through life. Do not be offended.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings / South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.