Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Y'all On That Love Sh|t? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y'all On That Love Sh|t? (724 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by millco88(f): 8:43pm On May 25, 2009
Why y'all niggaz gonna fall victim to that love sh|t? Money will ALWAYS be over bitches. I just got some crazy brain right now, but the bitch want me to wife that.

Heellll naw bitch. You ain't touching my hard earned money you crazy bitch. The bitch head game ridiculous tho.

But on some real sh|t. Y'all naijas act like y'all wanna give the world to these hos. Come to y'all senses men. These bitches are just meant to svck and fvck. They not trophy bitches.

Bad bitch the other day said I had some nice eyes and she bought me a drink. 5 minutes later bitch started to svck me off. Them bitches hoes.
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by C2H5OH(f): 8:45pm On May 25, 2009
Shouldn't you be in a juvenile hall somewhere screaming thug life? Who had the audacity to let you out of that cage undecided
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by millco88(f): 8:55pm On May 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

Shouldn't you be in a juvenile hall somewhere screaming thug life? Who had the audacity to let you out of that cage undecided

Your moms was my correction officer.

Do the math.
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by C2H5OH(f): 8:56pm On May 25, 2009
You are a bastard. It is stapled on your forehead.
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by MaiSuya(m): 10:34pm On May 25, 2009
@poster see ya mouth like b*tch. you just learn the word, abi? yeye
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by tope5000: 10:39pm On May 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

Shouldn't you be in a juvenile hall somewhere screaming thug life?  Who had the audacity to let you out of that cage  undecided

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by Secretz(f): 10:44pm On May 25, 2009
Mai Suya:

@poster see ya mouth like b*tch. you just learn the word, abi? yeye

lmao. grin
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by yme1(f): 10:48pm On May 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

You are a bastard. It is stapled on your forehead.
now that has gat me Rofl----ing grin grin
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by follypimpi(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2009
Wanna be Gangster.
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by Oxone(m): 4:44am On May 26, 2009
pls take it easy on the guy
there are retards everywhere & we all know one when we see them

Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by Nobody: 4:50am On May 26, 2009
This is what happens when you live in Miami for too long.

All this "niggas" and "nigress" wasting their life cursing up and down for no frigging reason.

*Hey sup? watchu up to?

Nothing, nigga. Just saw this b!tch today, she was fyn as Bleep.

*Hold up hold up. Was it that hoe you were tryna holla at?

Yes mehn. I'm digging that shit

Nasty ppl.
Ghetto is just another excuse for allowing one's sef to use the "slavery" excuse. Useless ppl
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by Mashkov: 3:24pm On May 26, 2009
who owns this ownerless deportee??
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by biola44: 3:31pm On May 26, 2009
na wa o! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by Itohan123(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2009
Wadup 2pac?
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by patwhizkid(f): 4:48pm On May 26, 2009
So we have 2pac in d house huh?
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by dae(f): 5:46pm On May 26, 2009
Hisssss, 2pac ko, Obesere ni.
oloriburuku, elenu roboto bi furo adie ni bobo yen,  mama re ni iyasale awon bitches and hoes!  undecided

May the good Lord take control.
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by patwhizkid(f): 5:52pm On May 26, 2009
Amen!
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by oYaTo(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2009
dae:

oloriburuku, elenu roboto bi furo adie ni bobo yen,  mama re ni iyasale awon bitches and hoes!  undecided

May the good Lord take control.

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by ievbuomw(f): 7:58am On May 27, 2009
Ahhhhh LMAOOOOOO!!!! I cant handle it.
millco88:

Why y'all niggaz gonna fall victim to that love sh|t? Money will ALWAYS be over bitches. I just got some crazy brain right now, but the bitch want me to wife that.

Heellll naw bitch. You ain't touching my hard earned money you crazy bitch. The bitch head game ridiculous tho.

But on some real sh|t. Y'all naijas act like y'all wanna give the world to these hos. Come to y'all senses men. These bitches are just meant to svck and fvck. They not trophy bitches.

Bad bitch the other day said I had some nice eyes and she bought me a drink. 5 minutes later bitch started to svck me off. Them bitches hoes.

I bet you also think "hommies over hoes" too? You probably like penis that's why you feel that way.

yeye idiot angry
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by C2H5OH(f): 8:02am On May 27, 2009
He is a gay. Should be in the penitentiary getting dicked.
Re: Y'all On That Love Sh|t? by bluespice(f): 8:04am On May 27, 2009
oh my good lord from the poster to the last post ive been laughing sooooo hard!
nigga pls if u wanna cuss up and down in this joint
do it the rite way wink

that said,
dae:

oloriburuku, elenu roboto bi furo adie ni bobo yen, mama re ni iyasale awon bitches and hoes! undecided May the good Lord take control.
im dead at the bolded quote! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Neva Been Pregnant / Sign Of A Cheating Partner And How To Catch Them / I Need A Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.