Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" (9739 Views)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by phollybee(m): 4:32am On Jan 29, 2016
[right][/right]I think its high time you ladies that love to Nutmeg Guys with the use of common "k" to reply most guy's texts need to change this nothing but bad Attitude. I was chatting with a lady yesterday whom after an epistle of my texts, all I deserve is to be replied with K, I sincerely can't hold my Anger, and I immediately gave her a perfect orientation on how to use "k" and for whom "k" could be meant for.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by summerflame(m): 4:36am On Jan 29, 2016
you got pained and she got served. nice one man

8 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 29, 2016
They need it. What's 'K' 4 God's sake undecided
Is she learning alphabet undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by phollybee(m): 4:54am On Jan 29, 2016
summerflame:
you got pained and she got served. nice one man
Honestly I was hurt! Tnx man
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by obiorathesubtle: 5:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Na so their life dy.. Maybe the girl get k leg and she dy vex for the leg.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by ggrin(f): 5:16am On Jan 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Na so their life dy.. Maybe the girl get k leg and she dy vex for the leg.
kundecided
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by obiorathesubtle: 5:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by ggrin(f): 5:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by chriskosherbal(m): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2016
You tried, c'mon guys check this link below.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On Jan 29, 2016
The more reason why I hate chats...

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by wordbank(m): 5:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Kkkkkkkk

To slap person dey hungry me badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by IAmNotYourMate: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2016
sad
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2016
if you want to be my enemy just reply my chat with "k" and i will delete and block your ancestors, your descendants, and you from my list, i don't give warning more than once.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by misspicy(f): 6:54am On Jan 29, 2016
As in ehn,I detest people that reply a message with the letter 'k' its irritating, funny enough it is not stereotyped to ladies only,some guys do that _shit too but trust me I got the perfect medicine for their dullness,immediate blocking gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2016
The "By the special grace of God" part cracked me up. Hehehehe so funny

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by dazzlingd(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Stop chatting with immature average girls.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Syphax(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Where is the orientation??
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2016
gals really think every guy is a potential toaster ...

dem mumu die
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Oahray: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Bro, you are even more childish than the girl you are attacking. If you don't like the way a person chats, let her be and mind your business if you have one. If you don't, sell all you have and buy one.

You don't have the right to go captain 'condescendo' on anyone cos she has a different chatting style from you.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2016
angry see how many minutes she used to reply k. She uses over an hour to reply each message. Some girls are just naturally boring chat mates...

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by phollybee(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Storeburn:
if you want to be my enemy just reply my chat with "k" and i will delete and block your ancestors, your descendants, and you from my list, i don't give warning more than once.
Guy u wicked shat, not even a Warning
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Why won't she type K when over 50 thirsty 2go boys like you will be disturbing just one girl for chat exactly the same time. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Lmao cheesy.. So She can as well type as long as this?. Huh!. Why using "k" at first..I think most of them using this always do it intentionally to end a further conservation. Some girls do it because they are not lexically grounded.. Imagine when you write sometime tangible which needed a sparkling applause and all you get is "K" .. I told a girl to stop replying me with that "K",.. Now, "OOooK" preempts her "K"...#dammn#

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by luvguy(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Oahray:
Bro, you are even more childish than the girl you are attacking. If you don't like the way a person chats, let her be and mind you business if you have one. If you don't, sell all you have and buy one.

You don't have the right to go captain 'condescendo' on anyone cos she has a different chatting style from you.
super story

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Oahray: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Smartini:
angry see how many minutes she used to reply k. She uses over an hour to reply each message. Some girls are just naturally boring chat mates...
there are many guys chatting her up and you aren't top priority. Don't you know that when demand is far higher than supply, price increases? Blame fellow guys who always buzz shamelessly around girls like unwelcome flies.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by MzPecs(f): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
The more reason why I hate chats...
K undecided
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Fraih(f): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Abeg where the Orientation dey
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by cyprus000: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2016
[size=13pt] No be small "by the special grace of good" grin
[/size]
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Dem silly girls are so lacking etiquette thinking every dude is a potential toaster. Vaccine devised for their ilk is serial BC's; annoy the sh*t outta their black butts.
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Marvel1206: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2016
It irritates me
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Swissheart(f): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Orientation?. ...
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Praissey: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2016
misspicy:
As in ehn,I detest people that reply a message with the letter 'k' its irritating, funny enough it is not stereotyped to ladies only,some guys do that _shit too but trust me I got the perfect medicine for their dullness,immediate blocking gringrin
Like seriously.... I hate it too. I avoid getting into a conversation with those kind of people. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friday Night Gist: Guys, Get In Here! / .. / I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.