Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Experience Schooling In Igala Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience Schooling In Igala Land (10225 Views)

Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State / APC Woos Igala Sons, Daughters For Deputy Gov Position In Kogi / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2015
ideykwum:
But I constantly read of Yorubas accusing accusing whole Igbo or Ijaw tribe of many things? Lol! Karma is a bitch!!

And Igbos do not accuse Yorubas of anything? Yoruba land ws d only safe haven for igbos during the civil war and the period immediately preceding it, but d ones who knw notn abt history would come and say rubbish abt Yorubas, and d funny thing is most of them stay in Yorubaland. So stop talkn abt Karma here, plus can u kindly tell me what Yorubas accuse Ijaw of?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 6:08am On Nov 27, 2015
DIVINE78:

I sometimes want to refrain myself from saying what I know.
Audu was very fetish and as a governor he had only a chair in is office. The deputy sat on ground even the late Atta Igala sat on the floor in any visit to Audu.
When Audu was defeated by Ibro in 2003 he couldn't use the governors office for 6 months because of the various charms and fettish objects in the government house. There were occasions where big snakes were would coiled in the governors office only to dissappear when they raised alarm.
My point is no mere mortal could have singlehandedly killed Audu.
Why would APC cheiftains want him dead? To inherit 10 months of salary areas. The whole allocation of Kogi isn't more than the IGR of Balogun and Idumota market put together.
Like seriously? Can u imagine, by all standards the Igalas r inferior to Yorubas, I dnt want to go tribal, but if the need be, I ll. Nothing pains me more than the fact that d poor ones among them will join in this show of shame, notwithstanding that most of them wallow and will continue to wallow in poverty, the fact that an Igala man bcoms govnor will not make their lot any better than chestbeating. They re in constant enmity wit the Ebiras, I've never hrd of a time d Okun ppl had a clash with them.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by oglalasioux(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2015
After going through the comments on this thread painstakingly, I deduce that the problem in Kogi State is nothing but a battle between intellectualism and inferiority complex. The Igalas are big but they suffer from inferiority complex and their tough stances emanate from that. Inferiority complex make people act extra tough.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by tpiadotcom: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2015
DIVINE78:

I sometimes want to refrain myself from saying what I know.

then don't say it.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by pazienza(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2015
masseratti:
will you say that for Igbo President in 2019?

I don't believe in Igbo presidency, that is a waste time, I believe in Republic of Alaigbo/ Biafra, I don't want to be sharing same nation with Yorubas and Arewa people, I believe we are different people and will do better as. separate independent nations.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by pazienza(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2015
coolitempa:

Someone just stole your handle!.......a biafraudian wanting a Yoruba as governor.........scratching my head at this weird post from this ethnic irredentist.... shocked

I am easily misunderstood by people, I am a staunch pan Africanist who believes that for Africa to achieve her full potential, the 1886 Berlin artificial boundaries created for exploitation of the people and not for national building by the Caucasians must be torn to shreds and New natural nations formed based on cultural, linguistic, traditional , homogeneous political ideologies be formed.

I only appear a tribalist to those who would stand on Ndiigbo's path to redefining the Colonial maps and establishing a real nation capable of achieving greatness, those who would promote and seek to impose the Colonial Zoo on Igboland.

To this end, I believe in justice, equity, tolerance, amongst all African people.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by promisechild(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
may God mercy on Nigeria
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
wasak:

And Igbos do not accuse Yorubas of anything? Yoruba land ws d only safe haven for igbos during the civil war and the period immediately preceding it, but d ones who knw notn abt history would come and say rubbish abt Yorubas, and d funny thing is most of them stay in Yorubaland. So stop talkn abt Karma here, plus can u kindly tell me what Yorubas accuse Ijaw of?

Pls stop spreading such lies. We all know how hostile the rest of Nigeria were to us after the war. We were not given any handouts by anyone, in fact, your Awolowo instituted a policy that dispossesed every Igbo man of all they had in the banks during the war and they were given just 20 pounds. Don't even get me started on the indigenization policy, that saw you Yorubas, take over the enviable positions in so many multinational companies, that were previously occupied by ndị Igbo before the war. Or is it the abandoned property saga? You Yorubas did not return any of our properties, just like the Ijaws in Port Harcourt, so you ain't deceiving no one with your lies.
@pazienza will probably do a better job at exposing your lies than me, because I do not have the patience to deal with you revisionists.
Just know that everything ndị Igbo have achieved after the war, is as a result of our dogged nature and unmatched resilient spirit.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2015
nwanlecha:

Pls stop spreading such lies. We all know how hostile the rest of Nigeria were to us after the war. We were not given any handouts by anyone, in fact, your Awolowo instituted a policy that dispossesed every Igbo man of all they had in the banks during the war and they were given just 20 pounds. Don't even get me started on the indigenization policy, that saw you Yorubas, take over the enviable positions in so many multinational companies, that were previously occupied by ndị Igbo before the war. Or is it the abandoned property saga? You Yorubas did not return any of our properties, just like the Ijaws in Port Harcourt, so you ain't deceiving no one with your lies.
@pazienza will probably do a better job at exposing your lies than me, because I do not have the patience to deal with you revisionists.
Just know that everything ndị Igbo have achieved after the war, is as a result of our dogged nature and unmatched resilient spirit.

Which properties? If yorubas didn't return ur properties, how come ppl like Ojukwu still have properties in lagos? How come there are so much Igbos in lagos till date? Tell me, if we were truly hostile, how come is it that you guys can't stop trooping into Yorubaland? The only name u mentioned here is Awolowo, how does his actions represent that of Millions of Yorubas? Y dnt u stop bn myopic and 'unprofitingly' hateful?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by simplycarro: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2015
new2020:
My Igala brothers shine your eyes...the OP is a yoruba man. They have unleashed their media propaganda on the collective personhood of Igala people. The grand scheme is to paint you people as tribalistic for vowing not to allow Faleke a yoruba man become a governor in a state dominated by Igalas. Here is this idiot calling Igalas tribalistic when yorubas remain the most tribalistic sets of human on this planet. This thread will open the eyes of Igala to understanding the true identity and mind of yoruba people...implacably evil. Same manner they use propaganda and claiming SS to cause discord between SS and SE. Watch out Igalas!

Fool
Obviously Yoruba are a nightmare to your life.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by cheruv: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2015
scholes0:

Stupid Igbo man trying to form "fraternity" and camaraderie with Igalas....lol... Who is fooling who?
At the end of the day - They will still behead your Kith & kins in Anambra West LGA - just watch out for the next headline of igalas murdering igbo villagers. At least the Igalas and Okuns don't go on a killing spree on each other every 2 months
Igalas are more related to Yorubas than they are to your people, just politics dividing the good people of Kogi state.
Igala is a Yoroboid lingo influenced by Igbo and Idoma. Moreover we've interests in ibaji LG..that's why we mostly ignore their so called attacks. The language spoken in ibaji is Igbo and the people are 50/50 of Igbos and Igala,so unlike you Yorubas we'd not start misbehaving bkos of oil.
A silent Igbo Anschluss is happening..and when its complete, Nigeria would be so surprised as to what hit them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by funkiebully: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
DIVINE78:
I have gained a lot from reading posts in nairaland and my very honest contribution to whoever cares to listen and not see this thread about politics and ethnicity is this;
IGALA PEOPLE ARE VERY TRIBALIST.

YORUBA PEOPLE DONT SUPPORT THEMSELVES.

EBIRA PEOPLE BOILS OVER NOTHING.

Igala man was the democratic governor of Kogi state in 1992 and they continue from where they stopped when Nigeria returned to democracy in 1999 and ever since nobody from any other tribes is good enough to rule Kogi.
There is no gain saying that Kogi state is very backward on every good indices.
THE GAME PLAN AFTER THE UNFORTUNATE DEATH OF THE APC CANDIDATE IS NEVER TO ALL ANYBODY FROM ANY OTHER TRIBE OR CHRISTIAN TO RULE KOGI STATE.
WHY ARE IGBO HYPOCRITES NOT SUPPORTING A CHRISTIAN TO BECOME KOGI GOVERNOR BUT TURNED AN INNOCENT THREAD TO YORUBA VS IBO?
May the dead governor RIP.
[/s]

Thunder fire u for that last statement.

So u know Christians were marginalised but u teamed up with islamic terrorist to install the bigot dullard at the detriment of a Christian minority just bc u were offered VP position. U yolibastards ain't seen anything yet. Ur backstabbing will ruin u ppl.

I rather support igala terrorist than a yolobastard born again Christian to rule kogi.

Animals!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by scholes0(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2015
cheruv:

Igala is a Yoroboid lingo influenced by Igbo and Idoma. Moreover we've interests in ibaji LG..that's why we mostly ignore their so called attacks. The language spoken in ibaji is Igbo and the people are 50/50 of Igbos and Igala,so unlike you Yorubas we'd not start misbehaving bkos of oil.
A silent Igbo Anschluss is happening..and when its complete, Nigeria would be so surprised as to what hit them grin

Yeah sure.... You have interests there, that is why you ignore the killings.
And Igala is not influenced by Igbo one bit. Only Ibaji LGA have some Igbo elements, and it is far from 50% more like 6%. On the Other hand, it is the Igalas that have significant influences in the northern areas of Anambra and Enugu states.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by funkiebully: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
wasak:

Which properties? If yorubas didn't return ur properties, how come ppl like Ojukwu still have properties in lagos? How come there are so much Igbos in lagos till date? Tell me, if we were truly hostile, how come is it that you guys can't stop trooping into Yorubaland? The only name u mentioned here is Awolowo, how does his actions represent that of Millions of Yorubas? Y dnt u stop bn myopic and 'unprofitingly' hateful?
[/s]

U must be a yoloba agbero. So u fool didn't know lagos state confiscated Ojukwu properties in Lagos? Ojukwu recovered his properties through the famous Ojukwu vs Lagos state govt litigation. Google will help u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by simplycarro: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

U must be a yoloba agbero. So u fool didn't know lagos state confiscated Ojukwu properties in Lagos? Ojukwu recovered his properties through the famous Ojukwu vs Lagos state govt litigation. Google will help u.
Product of a thousand men! Why are you insulting everyone.?
Osu niggah!
Make your point and let others make theirs.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by cheruv: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2015
scholes0:

Yeah sure.... You have interests there, that is why you ignore the killings.
And Igala is not influenced by Igbo one bit. Only Ibaji LGA have some Igbo elements, and it is far from 50% more like 6%. On the Other hand, it is the Igalas that have significant influences in the northern areas of Anambra and Enugu states.
People don't read all they know is to argue blindly grin

But the bold shows that your brain rebooted along the line...which by me its cool cool
Go and ask around and stop this blind argument... Even other igalas refer to those from ibaji as Igboid igalas bkos the dialect is closer to the Igbo end of the spectrum than the igala end.
And on your theory of influences, note that it goes both ways.the Igbo influence on igala was cultural as can be seen in their language and market days while the igala influence was political, which we destroyed at the battle of OmeluIgala lake(vanquisher of the igala).
Broz don't be an armchair analyst like your fellow Yorubas...go out and ask questions! undecidedcheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by funkiebully: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

Product of a thousand men! Why are you insulting everyone.?
Osu niggah!
Make your point and let others make theirs.
[/s]

Thunder fire ur mama. Silly abobaku. If the truth pains u, jump into Atlantic ocean. Useless yolobad tout.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Do u remember lagos ws capital of Nigeria earlier? It ws d military govt that confiscated that property. So stop bn silly. I'm probably more educated than the whole of ur generation.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by scholes0(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2015
cheruv:

People don't read all they know is to argue blindly grin

But the bold shows that your brain rebooted along the line...which by me its cool cool
Go and ask around and stop this blind argument... Even other igalas refer to those from ibaji as Igboid igalas bkos the dialect is closer to the Igbo end of the spectrum than the igala end.
And on your theory of influences, note that it goes both ways.the Igbo influence on igala was cultural as can be seen in their language and market days while the igala influence was political, which we destroyed at the battle of OmeluIgala lake(vanquisher of the igala).
Broz don't be an armchair analyst like your fellow Yorubas...go out and ask questions! undecidedcheesy

You people can lie ehnn.....

Ibaji is an Igala dialect, plain and simple. It might have some igbo words here and there due to proximity to some Igbo settlements, but it is still more than 90% Igala in structure and everything.
Even the Ebu dialect of igala spoken in Delta North has the same interesting history.
Lying and Propaganda will not save you if that is how you want to go about achieving your so called "Igbo Anschluss "

Go and tell ur lies to Sumaila Husseini, the rep of Ibaji federal constituency.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by funkiebully: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
wasak:

Do u remember lagos ws capital of Nigeria earlier? It ws d military govt that confiscated that property. So stop bn silly. I'm probably more educated than the whole of ur generation.
[/s]

Stop blabbing. Was ojukwu's properties in Lagos given to him after the war? Or he fought to get them back? Why are u lieing here trying to paint yolobatards what they are not.

U are educated than Ur tout family

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by simplycarro: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Thunder fire ur mama. Silly abobaku. If the truth pains u, jump into Atlantic ocean. Useless yolobad tout.
IPOB jobless miscreant
May amadioha bathe with your blood splattered all over the road.
Osu bastard. Ko baje fun eee grin
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Stop blabbing. Was ojukwu's properties in Lagos given to him after the war? Or he fought to get them back? Why are u lieing here trying to paint yolobatards what they are not.

U are educated than Ur tout family
U didn't address d point, was it d indigenes who confiscated his properties or d military govt?
I dnt have time to exchange words with an uncivil person like youM u are probably suffering from paranoia, u shld check in at d hospital soon.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by funkiebully: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

IPOB jobless miscreant
May amadioha bathe with your blood splattered all over the road.
Osu bastard. Ko baje fun eee grin
[/s]

Omonile lazy bastard! Fvck u. Anu mpama. Ama nna gi chikwa! Omo ale jatijati, dan iska!
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by funkiebully: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
wasak:

U didn't address d point, was it d indigenes who confiscated his properties or d military govt?
I dnt have time to exchange words with an uncivil person like youM u are probably suffering from paranoia, u shld check in at d hospital soon.
[/s]

Probably Ur cerebral cranium is leaking, check into yaba left asap

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by ik4life: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2015
LordMecuzy:
There's no state University in Nigeria a non indegene can become SUG presido. Abeg it'd everywhere... Even an important state student can't become an SU President in Anambra state uni and Vice versa....
Oga,a guy from political science became sug president in anambra state uni when I was still there and he was from enugu state.He later came back and worked in the student affairs dept in igbariam during his service year.the guy was the president of maranathan prayer group before he became the sug president. Research very well before u reply

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by simplycarro: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

[s]Omonile lazy bastard! Fvck u. Anu mpama. Ama nna gi chikwa! Omo ale jatijati, dan iska[/s]!
Product of dog insemination. Child of bestial IVF grin
A dog is a thousand times better than the rag of a thing you call your mother.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by Eastlink(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
I sorry for Nigeria. Which way Naija!
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by funkiebully: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

Product of dog insemination. Child of bestial IVF grin
A dog is a thousand times better than your mother.
[/s]

Ur asheewo mama do it better with my bingo. Goat product of dog and hegoat collabo.

Anu!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]
Probably Ur cerebral cranium is leaking, check into yaba left asap
Cowardly way to run away from the truth. Have a nice weekend ahead
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by adamskutty(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2015
wasak:
Anyone who says yorubas killed Audu is a fool, a complete one at that. If they could kill audu at that time, y wouldn't they wait for Audu to be sworn in bfor killing him? When there ll be no choice than for his yoruba deputy to bcom d govnor. I'm not from Kogi and I am not concerned abt who tha Bleep bcoms governor in that god-forsaken state.
See the name sef,
Poor state
stfu u demented, self righteous, measles infested cockcroach!!!

Have u heard any igala saying yorubas were responsible for audus death? grin grin

I guess the fvcking sh!!!Thole state u came from breeds lot of illiterates with goat sh!!T for brains. grin grin Tell me which one sounds better when pronunced igala and yo------rooo----baaa? grin grin grin grin sh!!!!Thead, stone face. Ugly moda'fvcker i advise you to keep ur frustration to urself, u can't compare the pit laterine with my state. Primitive thinking, how can u say ur origin started from a falling devil?? grin grin

To even think i was even in support of falake taking over. Baaastard! grin
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by simplycarro: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Ur asheewo mama do it better with my bingo. Goat product of dog and hegoat collabo.

Anu!
Osu animal. Your father is a fool, he couldn't detect that your mother gave him a product of bestiality. grin
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by LordMecuzy(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2015
ik4life:
Oga,a guy from political science became sug president in anambra state uni when I was still there and he was from enugu state.He later came back and worked in the student affairs dept in igbariam during his service year.the guy was the president of maranathan prayer group before he became the sug president. Research very well before u reply

Which year cos I left 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima / Pictures from APC Ward-To-Ward Rally In Borgu, Niger State / Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.