Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Experience Schooling In Igala Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience Schooling In Igala Land (10226 Views)

Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State / APC Woos Igala Sons, Daughters For Deputy Gov Position In Kogi / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
adamskutty:
stfu u demented, self righteous, measles infested cockcroach!!!

Have u heard any igala saying yorubas were responsible for audus death? grin grin

I guess the fvcking sh!!!Thole state u came from breeds lot of illiterates with goat sh!!T for brains. grin grin Tell me which one sounds better when pronunced igala and yo------rooo----baaa? grin grin grin grin sh!!!!Thead, stone face. Ugly moda'fvcker i advise you to keep ur frustration to urself, u can't compare the pit laterine with my state. Primitive thinking, how can u say ur origin started from a falling devil?? grin grin

To even think i was even in support of falake taking over. Baaastard! grin
Lol...what are we talking abt here? U sound so bitter, if u fine pass me show me ur picture na. M waiting.
As for denying what igalas said abt Audu's death, its all over d internet, even here on nairaland. Keep living in denial
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by agadez007(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
IF the Yolubas in Kogi dont like the way Kogi is being ran by Igalas,they can pls Migrate back to whence they came from
it either they Join their fellow amjiris in the State of Osun or Ekiti state or migrate to Lagos and state Claiming lagosians
mtcheeeeewwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by ik4life: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Which year cos I left 2008
I left 2014,He left school 2012
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
When you started your experience story, I thought you weren't from kogi and probably from far away north or southeast.

Nonsense, this is plain propaganda.

Yorubas that go as far as to argue with you whether you are Igbo or not, when it comes to oil. But on any other issue, they don't know SS, you are just Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by dgitrader(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Will you shut your stinky mouth you idio.tic igala buffalo! Do you know what 'Igala' means in Yoruba? Animal! Bush Meat! That deserves nothing except a hunter's bullet.

All the OP wrote there is NOTHING but the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I have over one thousand and one connections in KSU and I can authoritatively affirm his points.

Have you barbaric miscreants not unleash your your wickedness on the likes of professor Adamo? Do you want me to mention names?

Do you know the same ethno-centric hooligalism of the Igala race has caused many deaths in 'ordinary' Kogi State Polytechnic? Do you want me to give names of Ebira students that have lost their lives thus far, because of SUG positions?

You barbaric 'idolistic' buffalos won't cease to amaze one!

The Igalas in Kabba detest their hosts. They hate everything about the Okun race, they will never attend a Church whose Pastor is Yoruba. You only see them in their fraudulent Churches (I won't mention names). I have singlehandedly written a freelance report about Lord's Chosen and I know how your folks almost ruin that Church in Kogi state because of y'all ethno-centric tendencies and love of money. YES, your people ruined the Lord's Chosen treasury. You always want to associate with the Igbos despite the obvious and apparent facial differences. Ibo man no dey get OYO tribal mark.

We know you people too well; we know the incredible nature of your genetic greediness. Audu's death is a firm warning to y'all. Power belongs only to GOD, not some power drunk animals.

You have 9 LGAs out of 21, yet you won't stop disturbing the internet with your majority-minority rumble formula.

Lastly, stop drawing sympathy from Biafra. You can never be Igbo. Have you ever seen a Biafran man with 8 tiger marks on the face? You're simply a forgotten minority in the Nigerian business.

kai!!!!! see finishing.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by Curlieweed: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
pazienza:

I am easily misunderstood by people, I am a staunch pan Africanist who believes that for Africa to achieve her full potential, the 1886 Berlin artificial boundaries created for exploitation of the people and not for national building by the Caucasians must be torn to shreds and New natural nations formed based on cultural, linguistic, traditional , homogeneous political ideologies be formed.

I only appear a tribalist to those who would stand on Ndiigbo's path to redefining the Colonial maps and establishing a real nation capable of achieving greatness, those who would promote and seek to impose the Colonial Zoo on Igboland.

To this end, I believe in justice, equity, tolerance, amongst all African people.

Thanks. No true Biafran can hate other African ethnic nations. The Biafran flag is basically the traditional Black Liberation flag but with the rising sun included. Biafra was founded on pure Afrocentric principles. Please refer to the Ahiara declaration. It was clearly stated that we were struggling against the cruel nexus of Eurocentric and Arab imperialism on our continent and asserting our right to define our space on the planet rather than continuing to struggle within the arbitrary boundaries imposed on us by our enemies.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
wasak:

Which properties? If yorubas didn't return ur properties, how come ppl like Ojukwu still have properties in lagos?

He was the only one who was able to use his influence to get back his properties. He had to sue you guys though, before you shamelessly returned them.

How come there are so much Igbos in lagos till date? Tell me, if we were truly hostile, how come is it that you guys can't stop trooping into Yorubaland?

There are so many ndị Igbo in Lagos today, just as there are so many ndị Igbo residing all over the world. We are migratory by nature. Y'all did not accommodate us please. We took over your Lagos by sheer will. By the way, do you even know that so many of your people also reside in Igbo land? I bet you don't know y'all have Kabiyesi in Ọnitsha, and an Oba in Abakaliki!

The only name u mentioned here is Awolowo, how does his actions represent that of Millions of Yorubas?

Awolowo is to Yoruba, as what Ojukwu is to Ndị Igbo. So Awolowo's actions speaks volumes about the stand of your people, where it comes to ndị Igbo.

Y dnt u stop bn myopic and 'unprofitingly' hateful?

That question should rather be directed to you and your people.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=nwanlecha post=40472299][/quote]
Presently I'm in Enugu if u wanna know, u cannot compare d population of Yorubas in igboland to that of igbos in yorubaland, in ur myopic wit, u guys took over our land by sheer will, y didn't u take over d north by that sheer will too? Or r there no igbos there? Rubbish
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
wasak:

Presently I'm in Enugu if u wanna know, u cannot compare d population of Yorubas in igboland to that of igbos in yorubaland, in ur myopic wit, u guys took over our land by sheer will, y didn't u take over d north by that sheer will too? Or r there no igbos there? Rubbish

So you are in Igbo land and have the guts to talk about ndị Igbo in your land? Talk about kettle calling pot black! Moreover, are we now competing about who has more of the other group in their land? Give me a break pls!
Also ndị Igbo dominate businesses in the North, just as they dominate in SW. We are able to dominate you guys not due to the abscence of hostilities on your part, but it is in spite of it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
You are really a confused fellow,i thought you are a pdp fan,what is your businesss in an Apc matter?
You are indeed an attention seeker.
TonyeBarcanista:
I havw no issues with the Igalas per se, but what I frown at is when a group attempt to assume that he's more indigen of the state that others simply because his group enjoys majority population. I put it to every Igala man and woman that Kogi state is NOT Igala state and it doesn't belong to the Igalas alone. The Ekun/Yoruba man has 100% right to hold any office in the state just like every other group. On the issue at hand, you all have no choice but to accept the present reality that a NON IGALA Kogite will succeed Capt Idris Wada in 2012. His name is Abiodun James Faleke!
Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
nwanlecha:

So you are in Igbo land and have the guts to talk about ndị Igbo in your land? Talk about kettle calling pot black! Moreover, are we now competing about who has more of the other group in their land? Give me a break pls!
Also ndị Igbo dominate businesses in the North, just as they dominate in SW. We are able to dominate you guys not due to the abscence of hostilities on your part, but it is in spite of it.
I'm not in Igboland for business or whatever, which business activities are u dominating in d north? U better go and sit down. U make it seem like Igbos are perfect and without any fault, u only knw how to condemn others, no one is ever good in ur eyes. Its a very bad habit, quit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 28, 2015
wasak:

I'm not in Igboland for business or whatever,

I could care less about why you are in Igbo land. The fact still remains that you should quit mouthing off about ndị Igbo in your land, when your people are so many in our land too.

which business activities are u dominating in d north? U better go and sit down.

Why don't you go to the North to verify my statement. And by the way, I am comfortably sitting down!

U make it seem like Igbos are perfect and without any fault, u only knw how to condemn others, no one is ever good in ur eyes. Its a very bad habit, quit it.

I never said ndị Igbo are perfect. I am only correcting the lies you put up to make your ethnic group look like saints. You need to look inwards brother/sister.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Igala Land by wasak(m): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=nwanlecha post=40474372][/quote]
I was in the north for 5 years, there's notn u wanna tell me abt d north.Mrs perfect tribe. Every person frm anoda tribe is a devil. Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: Gaidam Blames Abduction On Withdrawal Of Military / I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki / Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.