Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral (55417 Views)

Nnaleche / Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by helinues: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stop misleading people.. The pictures had been online for more than 2 years.. Btw, does the currency look like Nigeria? Hell no, that is Ghana and the currency was their old currency.. Stop all this lies

1 Like

Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by abiolaoladipupo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol.. i smell scam...

Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Don't be surprised that he might be Fuuckking a Nairaland girl this hot afternoon.
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by Desmondkk(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pls dis guy is not a Nigerian neither he is based in Ogun state,that guy is Ghanian and that money you re seeing there is not Naira but Cedis......Abeg make una stop to dey use Nigeria name for bad tins

1 Like

Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by ruggedtimi(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
old story....go on utube and see mny babalawo's performng
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by Timoleon(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
mccoy47:
if he really gives money, why then isn't he on Forbes magazine?

you are not as intelligent as u tink though....forbes can only appraise ur worth wen ur possession is in formal institutions. does this guy look like someone who uses the bank?
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by inibro(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
If that kind herbalist do money ritual for you na Ghana cedi you go see. Worthless currency

Ghanian cedi get value pass Naira broz

1 Like

Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by hyperflex(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Fake Herbalist.

I usually tell them, the wealth you can create for me, create it for yourself. And some gullible person will see this pictures, and believe this crap as if the Devil or the Herbalist have a money printing machine.

This is a man running a Scam, and he should be arrested.

He has created it for himself. U can see the pictures. But I still won't Bleep with pple like him
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by hyperflex(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
mccoy47:
if he really gives money, why then isn't he on Forbes magazine?
not everyone can turn 5 naira to 10 naira. Y wld he if he can make money turn up over n over
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by hyperflex(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lemme just enlighten you guys! Those saying its a scam I really don't think so. I can actually bet that money he's snapping with r blood money!!! Nobody n I repeat nobody gets money his way n never kills. The demons that bring this money r very bloodthirsty. U gotta kill. Human blood is a very tasty blood for them that's y they don't want sheep or cow blood. Look @ that boy...in his eyes is a cold-blooded killer. Think not? Try him. He will give u money sha. After u pay an ultimate price. Why leave Ghana for Naija? Cuz he knows Nigerians wld kill anyone to make money. Clientele wld rise.
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by scholes0(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Those pictures are from Ghana.

I have seen them before
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by charlesucheh(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Are those Naira notes registered?
If yes, where do they come from?
Why haven't the CBN detected their absence?
Or are they fake?
This herbalist must be ready to proof these to me or else, The thunder wey go fire am go come like Leonardise and the 300 spartans on the persian amateurs.
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by alaskido(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Where is EFCC? This is the man you guys should be looking for to arrest and not the Amnesty contractors. Fake juju man. End Time native doctor. Ask him if he is rich himself.
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
alaskido:
Where is EFCC? This is the man you guys should be looking for to arrest and not the Amnesty contractors. Fake juju man. End Time native doctor. Ask him if he is rich himself.

Don't be Jealous. Go and do you own JuJu
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by teebaxy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Fake Herbalist.

I usually tell them, the wealth you can create for me, create it for yourself. And some gullible person will see this pictures, and believe this crap as if the Devil or the Herbalist have a money printing machine.

This is a man running a Scam, and he should be arrested.
Omode o mo ogun o n pe le fo
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by goldenceo1: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
contact him n watch yourself become d victim... Boiz been scamming boiz since 19BC..
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by sham8co(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nna give me your phone or website address.
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by kewhos(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
If that kind herbalist do money ritual for you na Ghana cedi you go see. Worthless currency

1 GHC = 51 NGN

E NOR BETTER PASS OUR NAIRA?
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by Bamz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Aigbofa:
This picture has been on the internet for a long time, and the guy is not a Nigerian but a Ghanaian.
The original story did not mention the guy being anywhere in Nigeria.

He even used my lovely state in his outlandish display of witlessness. embarassed
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by assu2013(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
emamos:
is there genuine one?
I beg help me ask him ooo
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by sleazy5(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time babalawo
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by Enesi47: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Guys we they are many in ijebu ode that doing juju for yahoo boy oooooooo, it can be real but it will involve human sacrifice, I can tell you that this day yahoo boy is just like blood money
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
vickyrotex,msglobalwonder,freeglobe,prettythicksme,funjosh,eleko1,chukwudi44,rokiatu and even the moderator go rush go fall mugu for this. Tiyin ba yin ni ye
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
End time

E tu Lucialovely
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by holusormi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

Ghana Cedis is far more valuable than Nigerian naira .... 6000ghc is almost 325,000 naira
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by Lucialovely(f): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freemanan:

E tu Lucialovely
shocked shocked what was dat?
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by holiboy: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
No baba or iya lawo can have such amount of money on lest he/she is a member of national assembly
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by patholaw: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
That is Odi Dollar he is from Ghana
Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
shocked shocked what was dat?

Even you Lucialovely?

1 Like

Re: Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral by BY1434(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time babalawo

Wetin concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank / Piggybank Or Cowrywise / Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.