Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

10 Things You Should Stop Doing Because You Are Single" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Stop Doing Because You Are Single" (1159 Views)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Stop Doing Because You Are Single" by NinaTohBadt(f): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
1. Most singles especially women see spinsterhood as a shame, looking at the mirror like "MY AGE MATES ARE MARRIED AND HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN. My sister don't be in a haste, trust God to bring pass his will concerning you at his own time. IT IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE THAN MARRIED TO THE WRONG PERSON.
2. The best of God cannot be rushed! Dear, don't rush and marry anyone that comes along, having waited for a long time, it may lead to an error that you will live to regret. BE PATIENT AND BUILD YOUR CHARACTER. Read Psalm 64:6.
3. Don't involve yourself in pre-marital sex, thinking it is the best to compel a man to marry you, IT IS TOTALLY WRONG! Discipline your body, Don't buy into that lie of the devil that says "SEX IS LOVE". Sex alone will never make a man stay committed to you. TELL HIM TO WAIT TILL THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING.
4. DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY! don't feel sorry for yourself, don't allow sorrow to break your heart because you are single. Worrying will make you look 55 when you are just 25. Don't say to yourself "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"..Please don't worry. Always dress beautiful, glow with sense of pride, be fulfilled, and stay HAPPY.
5. DONT BE JEALOUS OF OTHERS, dont feel bad because your friends are getting married, "Oh we finished school together, now look at her married and am single" STOP IT. Rejoice with them so that your miracle can become REAL ON TIME.
6. DONT compare yourself to anybody because GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BIGGER IN YOUR LIFE. Don't give up on God because God will never give up on YOU.
7. You must not allow the desire to get married rob you off your existence. If I may ask you, WHAT ARE YOU PRIORITIES? WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?? dear set a goal for yourself and work towards it, marriage is important BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING.
8. Give God his rightful place in your life, Fear the Lord. YOU WILL MAKE IT.
9. Refuse Anxiety, DONT let your family pressure you to do what is wrong! Show them HOW STRONG YOU LOVE GOD. Your marital blessing is on the way.
10. Be always full of Joy, let people wonder "WHY IS SHE ALWAYS SMILING?" WHATS HER SECRET?". dance your way out of loneliness because those that laughed at you will definitely buy your "ASO EBI", they will gather to celebrate you IN JESUS NAME.

SOURCE https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1054895704561399&substory_index=0&id=998321823552121

Re: 10 Things You Should Stop Doing Because You Are Single" by NinaTohBadt(f): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Stop Doing Because You Are Single" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
it is not appropriate for some people to give advice
Re: 10 Things You Should Stop Doing Because You Are Single" by Cholls(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
My sister what you wrote-up there are lies from the pit of face me i face you. The only advice i have 4 ladies. To GET Mr right is to first GET your Money right.
Re: 10 Things You Should Stop Doing Because You Are Single" by Emodeee: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
NinaTohBadt, e be like say u write all these things from experience.

U r too beautiful to be single though, when i'm here, what r u waiting for? Oya CUM, let's mingle.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Seriously Needed / Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? / PHOTO: This Little Boy Was Stripped Unclad By His Mother For Stealing #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.