Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) (29457 Views)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by agbalagba1: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sai Baba,we r solidly behind U,wailing wailers food is ready.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by eleko1: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
O dabo oo(safe journey)baba Daura.Buy sugar cane come for wailers Dem grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
buygala:
Nigerian bloggers be like...

President Muhammadu Buhari jets out to Malta to buy a crate of Malta Guiness...... Local entrepreneurs cry fowl sad.... Click here to get the full story smiley

But seriously.....

This one Baba is jetting around like Jet Li, I just hope he doesn't inadvertently jet into Turkish airspace and put himself and all of us into trouble sad embarassed ... If those guys could shoot down a Russian airplane for 'violating' their airspace, I wonder what they will do to our third-world naija Airforce1 if e miss road waka enter their airspace embarassed

Baba Zahra Sir, please I beg you in the name of Allah, your 150 cows and whatever else you hold dear, don't allow my enemies put me to shame for voting you.. stop the gallivanting and do just one thing... Just one Sir..which I, as your proud supporter can be very proud of....Baba please naaa cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin...i wan laff my belle tear... grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by ipreach: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
instead he will tell us that he want to travel all the countries
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
My Opinion:
I think Mr President should wind down his foreign trips and focus more on pressing issue at home,let Minister or Vice represent you on most cases!
Wish u safe trip and God bless my country Nigeria.
#TeamThinkForMe
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Why cant he assign someone to attend the function while he stay around to do some work. No fuel and the petroleum minister is busy travelling up and down.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
madridguy:
Long time bro. Am sure you are feeling the change at your location.

I don't carry kegs to buy fuel anymore, GEJ has taken good care of me and my household, but I heard some zombies still go around looking for fuel to buy.

Let's wait till baba returns from malta before we know if I'm feeling the change
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stupid clueless President..
Taking advantage of his position to tour round the world..
Not minding the situation of the country's economy.
May thunder fire that ur plane.
Amen.

I just don't like dis man anymore.
Now I see reasons with my Biafran brothers.
If only they succeed dia quest. I'll be a proud Biafran.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by greatjoshy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
The Human being who posted right above me is drunk.......
The one right below is just being a mere cheap fool.
Tnx dats all i av to say for nw
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Gassa007: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dear Dr Goodluck Jonathan. Sir, while you have gone. 1.) Those who accused you of cluelessnesss are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy. 2.) Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam payment. 3.) The Professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel pump to = N40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities. 4.) Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left. 5.) Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves. 6.) When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS. 7.) They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most if not all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives. 8.) Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it. 8.) You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions. 9.) The first female Cadets of the NDA are grateful. 10.) The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful. 11.) The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful. 12.) The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful. 13.) The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful 14.) The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful 15.);The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you. 16.) The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful 17.) The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature 18.) The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify it. 19.) Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful 20.) NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful. 21.) those who benefited from 6000 minimum wage to 18000 minimum wage will forever remain grateful May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always You are Still the Best President so far. God bless GEJ. Credit;- wailingwailer00Dear Dr Goodluck Jonathan. Sir, while you have gone. 1.) Those who accused you of cluelessnesss are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy. 2.) Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam payment. 3.) The Professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel pump to = N40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities. 4.) Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left. 5.) Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves. 6.) When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS. 7.) They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most if not all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives. 8.) Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it. 8.) You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions. 9.) The first female Cadets of the NDA are grateful. 10.) The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful. 11.) The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful. 12.) The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful. 13.) The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful 14.) The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful 15.);The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you. 16.) The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful 17.) The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature 18.) The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify it. 19.) Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful 20.) NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful. 21.) those who benefited from 6000 minimum wage to 18000 minimum wage will forever remain grateful May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always You are Still the Best President so far. God bless GEJ. Credit;- wailingwailer00Dear Dr Goodluck Jonathan. Sir, while you have gone. 1.) Those who accused you of cluelessnesss are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy. 2.) Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam payment. 3.) The Professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel pump to = N40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities. 4.) Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left. 5.) Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves. 6.) When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS. 7.) They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most if not all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives. 8.) Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it. 8.) You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions. 9.) The first female Cadets of the NDA are grateful. 10.) The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful. 11.) The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful. 12.) The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful. 13.) The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful 14.) The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful 15.);The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you. 16.) The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful 17.) The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature 18.) The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify it. 19.) Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful 20.) NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful. 21.) those who benefited from 6000 minimum wage to 18000 minimum wage will forever remain grateful May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always You are Still the Best President so far. God bless GEJ. Credit;- wailingwailer00

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
coolitempa:

You are sick
You are sicker.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Baba abeg reduce all this trips e don de turn to something else...every week na travelling...na only you de? Which one osibanjo go attend or even ur ministers? Salary this month go surly delay cos u de road again...i tire for u wakadubu...waka waka presido
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Gentlemedi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Foreign President
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thought buratai should be at the defence headquarters relocated to maiduguri
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
This guy is trying to rehabilitate himself mentally.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by juduff: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
But It's high time 4 we to know we have wat it take's to be a gr8t country,to me mr president should on his weel stop walking round the world like a confused man nowar and he should do wat he's capable off...
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by george4CHRIST(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=olapluto post=40428697]Sai Baba! When a leader is well respected worldwide, every nation will invite him for his inputs. Unlike the dark days when we had Okon who always folded his hands behind foreign leaders like a houseboy begging Oga for 100 naira recharge card.
Commonwealth Heads of Nations meeting. Baba is putting Nigeria back on world map after 6 years of slumber.
Mai gaskiya, Abu olododo. [/quot guy wake up from your sleep
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by thundafire: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
tourist President Buhari go on cs ur long throat 2 become president was 2 travel round nd break ur predecessor record
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
I really feel this travelling thingy is getting out of hand expecially at this critical time when there is crazy fuel crises...now i can see why Babangida took advantage of this habbit of his.

Im a card carrying member of APC but i must be pragmatic over this issue... and yes i know he now has a cabinet who should oversee the national affairs but as a president who doubles as the petroleum minister i believe travelling at this point in time is totally unwarranted as he can send representatives habba baba.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ndlistic:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI DEPARTS ABUJA TO ATTEND COMMONWEALTH HEADS OF GOVERNMENT MEETING(CHOGM) IN MALTA. NOV 26, 2015.

President Muhammadu Buhari on arrival with a chopper as he departed Abuja to participate in the 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Malta.

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/president-muhammadu-buhari-departs.html

He better hand over to Osunbade and retain tourism minister.........................SAI BUHARI till 2016.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Alwaystruth: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Can any body tell me what Nigeria as a nation ever gained for belonging to this organization called Commonwealth?.
I asked this question because my friend from PNG whose country is a member of commonwealth also,just told me he is traveling to London-U.K this weekend and I asked him if he already got a visa and he said doesn't need a visa because he is a common wealth citizen!!!. I was shocked to the teeth because I knew what Nigerians suffer before they can secure visas to travel to London. I think Nigeria as nation needs to reverse membership of these mushroom organizations gulping our scarce resources to maintain as a member and we strong foreign policies to protect Nigerian and her citizens.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by sirAbeey: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Baba carry on keep traveling, I love to see u travel always,,when are u going for the next trip. so that I can still hail u maltababa..
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by RealBae: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Confused Baba one chance.
Your house dey burn you dey go malta guinesss.

Most clueless and visisonless dullard.

grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ajala travel all over d world! Ajala travel all over d world!! Ajala travel,ajala travel,ajala travel all over the world!!! I'm afraid the president has become a travel robot.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by aventura: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
donphilopus:

His last journey to Iran should have been embarked by the Minister of State for Petroleum & Minister of Foreign Affairs. But I kinda think there's nothing wrong in him going to Malta himself since it's for Heads of Commonwealths.
of course it was a ploy for him to meet the ayatollah in person. Remember he bungled the meeting with the pope and blamed it on his subordinates. awe are watching.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by enone(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kai.will this travelling bring the much desired change?Baba should not turn a deaf ear to the cry of the people.Nigerians are suffering.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
our baba don take off again,baba small small o,fuel no dey for house o
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by M4gunners: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tax payers money.
Re: President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ndlistic:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI DEPARTS ABUJA TO ATTEND COMMONWEALTH HEADS OF GOVERNMENT MEETING(CHOGM) IN MALTA. NOV 26, 2015.

President Muhammadu Buhari on arrival with a chopper as he departed Abuja to participate in the 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Malta.

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/president-muhammadu-buhari-departs.html

Op go to skool I willnt, Abeg since when them start to call private jet chopper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi / Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos / Sowore For President 2019: Youths Begin Street Mobilisation For Sowore In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.