Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Religion Called Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Called Atheism (3764 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
you present that like it's a fact or something.

Ok. When you die, what went out of your body?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

Ok. When you die, what went out of your body?
nothing. your brain simply stopped working. undecided
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
nothing. your brain simply stopped working. undecided

So life embedded inside brain?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

So life embedded inside brain?
No. The personality is embedded inside the brain. when the brain dies, that personality is lost. as the brain cells that house the memories of that person, die.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:
Atheism is a religion.

- Its a religion of how men attempted to be independent of God.

- A religion of how men show a natural hatred towards the need for the existence of God.

- The religion of how men naturally hate the ways of God, and sees God commandment as an unbearable instructions.

- The religion of how man satisfy his conscience with a false confidence.

- The religion of how man condemn the necesity for eternity and claim death as a birth right.

And finally, the religion of how men will die, and appear on the judgement throne, only to discover that God is real.

They will present apologies to God for disbelieving in the existence of his personality, but God will say to them: "It is too late, depart from me you workers of iniquity.

In king David voice, "Only a fool will say that their is no God."

In Jesus Voice, "Repent and be saved."

U mean that bible god that was spilling blood anyhowanyhow grin
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

But when you die, only to discover that their is God. How will you beg God?

The only uncommon mercy he can have over your soul is to send you back on earth to come and amend your ways and to allow the rejected corner stone to become the chief host of your life.

Don't be panic... He will not destroy the disobedience with something greater than the lake of fire.

This atheist is frightened.
SMH.. Your post is hilarious.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
No. The personality is embedded inside the brain. when the brain dies, that personality is lost. as the brain cells that house the memories of that person, die.

Ok. I have to surrender tonight cuz am already writing with just my fingers.

We may further the discussion tomorow.

But before you sleep, meditate about christ cuz you can't withstand the reward of death.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

He created you and the world perfectly, but only created you with the power to make choice and decision independently.

That is what really qualifies one for humanity, has having life is not just the omega.

A simple question now: Did you believe that you will die someday?
perfectly? This world is perfect to you? AH, you are a Joke.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
sylvalord:
Ok or Congratulation... Which one did you prefer out of the two? Repent bro.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
sylvalord:

But you currupted the world first.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2015
HCpaul:

Yes, he said it that he was the one that created evil and all the powers of darkness.

To explain what he really meant here, i will like to denote evil with satan.

Evil = Satan

God original plan for creating satan was not for creating him as a demon, but instead as a righteous angel.

In the begining of the creation there was no evil, it is some righteous angels anchored by the devil that developed the evil character.

So, God is the one that create the righteous satan that later became evil.
Hence, God is automatically and indirectly the creator of evil.

God is good.
I totally disagree with your deduction. If god created the world perfectly and made the angels righteous and didn't directly create evil, lucifer or any angel won't have metamorphosized into evil beings as evil was never there in the first place. So this means god created evil and as an all knowing god, he knew the calamity this evil will bring to the world yet he created it anyway because it brings him joy to see people suffer and you call him a loving god? Your soul needs surgery.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2015
HCpaul:

But you currupted the world first.
Realy? So i am powerful enough to put in discord the plans of an all powerful god? Then why should i worship an entity i am greater than?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Julietcutie(f): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2015
so atheists really exist ...I wonder o jeez how won't someone believe in d Almighty God the Lord of lords
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Julietcutie:
so atheists really exist ...I wonder o jeez how won't someone believe in d Almighty God the Lord of lords
hahaha. grin

wow.

so you never knew atheists existed before now? where have you been?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by frank317: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2015
HCpaul:

He created you and the world perfectly, but only created you with the power to make choice and decision independently.

That is what really qualifies one for humanity, has having life is not just the omega.

A simple question now: Did you believe that you will die someday?

Well, if perfect means 'fucckked up' then that's okay. He must be a learner in the creation world.

He created perfectly but gave me the power to make imperfect decision. He must be confused and needs to apologize to man for his silliness.

A simple questio for you: Do believe you will bath tomorrow?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by frank317: 5:18am On Nov 27, 2015
HCpaul:

Yes, he said it that he was the one that created evil and all the powers of darkness.

To explain what he really meant here, i will like to denote evil with satan.

Evil = Satan

God original plan for creating satan was not for creating him as a demon, but instead as a righteous angel.

In the begining of the creation there was no evil, it is some righteous angels anchored by the devil that developed the evil character.

So, God is the one that create the righteous satan that later became evil.
Hence, God is automatically and indirectly the creator of evil.

God is good.

His ORIGINAL PLAN for man was to be perfect but man messed it up
His ORIGINAL PLAN for Satan was to be a perfect angel but Satan became evil.

Your God must be a failure. Do you know what happens to people who fail twice? They are demoted.

I bet his ORIGINAL PLAN for heaven will still fail.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by frank317: 5:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Samuelkirk:
HOW DARE U MR NOBODY INSULT TO ALMIGHTY GOD U MUST BE OUT OF UR MIND

Park well bro, your God owes me an apology, even him knows that.

1 Like

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by kevoh(m): 5:45am On Nov 27, 2015
frank317:

Your god must be a failure.
Do you know what happens to people who fail twice? They are demoted.

Classic!

sylvalord:
sylvalord:
Welcome to the world of H.C.Paul smiley
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by beejaay: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Op is another closet atheist in the making.@op if u want to save whats left of ur faith stop opening ur nascent faith to scrutiny cos u wont win but loose.nt so many people can manage cognitive dissonance
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Julietcutie(f): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
hahaha. grin
wow.
so you never knew atheists existed before now? where have you been?
I know but never tot a Nigerian would be one ....
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Julietcutie:

I know but never tot a Nigerian would be one ....
Why not?
seems you're more okay with foreigners being atheists than members of your country.

Let me ask you a question.

A man and his Wife, walking down a dark alley, are attacked by two armed men. they hold the man at gun point while the woman is brutally raped. now, An atheist sees the scenario and immediately challenges the men questioning their morality and trying to reason with them. he is shot in the process and then dies. the men then proceed to rape the woman to death whilst killing the husband.

fast forward to judgement day, it is revealed that the wife indeed doubted God at the point of her death and will be condemned to to hell. for eternity. along with the atheist, of course. it is also revealed that one of the attackers have repented and is now worthy of heaven. along with the woman's husband who was a christian to the end. the other attacker is doomed to hell as well.

now, this is a very interesting scenario. because, if you really think about it, you'll realize the absurdity of hell and the ridiculousness of heaven.

why is the atheist not rewarded for his noble act?
why is the other attacker condemned to hell? how will this make him a better person? or make him realize how he could have better lived his life?
why isn't the plight of the woman considered? she was betrayed by god in her time of need. and so she doubted. but now she is being punished.
does this portray God as an all loving entity as he is claimed to be?

now, as the husband, do you think he will be happy in heaven as he realizes that his wife is suffering in hell, while one of her attackers, is enjoying in heaven with him? if he isn't sad and upset about this, doesn't that indicate that heaven is a place of brainwashing? where all that makes you a human is stripped away and you become a robotic entity without human emotions. doomed to forever sing the praises of an egocentric God.

do you now realize, with careful thoughts, that the concept of Christianity is too absurd to be true? and that any straight thinking entity will reject such blatant insult of the human intelligence?

1 Like

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by CltrAltDelicious(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2015
HCpaul:

But when you die, only to discover that their is God. How will you beg God?

The only uncommon mercy he can have over your soul is to send you back on earth to come and amend your ways and to allow the rejected corner stone to become the chief host of your life.

Don't be panic... He will not destroy the disobedience with something greater than the lake of fire.

This atheist is frightened.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Julietcutie(f): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
Why not?
seems you're more okay with foreigners being atheists than members of your country.

Let me ask you a question.

A man and his Wife, walking down a dark alley, are attacked by two armed men. they hold the man at gun point while the woman is brutally raped. now, An atheist sees the scenario and immediately challenges the men questioning their morality and trying to reason with them. he is shot in the process and then dies. the men then proceed to rape the woman to death whilst killing the husband.

fast forward to judgement day, it is revealed that the wife indeed doubted God at the point of her death and will be condemned to to hell. for eternity. along with the atheist, of course. it is also revealed that one of the attackers have repented and is now worthy of heaven. along with the woman's husband who was a christian to the end. the other attacker is doomed to hell as well.

now, this is a very interesting scenario. because, if you really think about it, you'll realize the absurdity of hell and the ridiculousness of heaven.

why is the atheist not rewarded for his noble act?
why is the other attacker condemned to hell? how will this make him a better person? or make him realize how he could have better lived his life?
why isn't the plight of the woman considered? she was betrayed by god in her time of need. and so she doubted. but now she is being punished.
does this portray God as an all loving entity as he is claimed to be?

now, as the husband, do you think he will be happy in heaven as he realizes that his wife is suffering in hell, while one of her attackers, is enjoying in heaven with him? if he isn't sad and upset about this, doesn't that indicate that heaven is a place of brainwashing? where all that makes you a human is stripped away and you become a robotic entity without human emotions. doomed to forever sing the praises of an egocentric God.

do you now realize, with careful thoughts, that the concept of Christianity is too absurd to be true? and that any straight thinking entity will reject such blatant insult of the human intelligence?
well I am not gonna argue wit u I don't care if we av atheist here in Nigeria was jus shocked ...may God forgive u
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Julietcutie:

well I am not gonna argue wit u I don't care if we av atheist here in Nigeria was jus shocked ...may God forgive u
Lol. ok. cheesy

I just wish you'd think about everything. the mundane thoughts religion makes you think are best recognized for the morally depraved idea that they are when viewed outside religion itself.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2015
frank317:

Your God must be a failure. Do you know what happens to people who fail twice? They are demoted.

Oh, i definitely bet it would. God has a track record of failing in all his projects.

There has never really been any project that this God undertook and was successful in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Humblebloke(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2015
god is good.......god created evil

god is love....... god is a consuming fire

The invisible god loves you..... You gotta love *him* back or he will burn you in his hell for eternity...

Doesn't make any sense....
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by frank317: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
Oh, i definitely bet it would. God has a track record of failing in all his projects.

There has never really been any project that this God undertook and was successful in.

Lol... A bad track record indeed.

Project angel: fails and the result is Lucifer.
Project man: fail and the result is sin and death.
Project Noah: fails and the result... Sin continues from his selected few.
Project Sodom and Gomorrah: fails, every sin therein still exists
Project Jesus: total failure, many are still going to he'll.
Project: heaven: what the hell do u expect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
frank317:

Lol... A bad track record indeed.

Project angel: fails and the result is Lucifer.
Project man: fail and the result is sin and death.
Project Noah: fails and the result... Sin continues from his selected few.
Project Sodom and Gomorrah: fails, every sin therein still exists
Project Jesus: total failure, many are still going to he'll.
Obviously, it won't solve anything. What will burning 90% percent of humanity in a furnace achieve? you'll only be messing with the wrong set of creatures.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by frank317: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Teempakguy:

Obviously, it won't solve anything. What will burning 90% percent of humanity in a furnace achieve? you'll only be messing with the wrong set of creatures.

I think project heaven is as good as meaningless. It is bound to fail, besides why didn't he think of it in the first place?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2015
frank317:

I think project heaven is as good as meaningless. It is bound to fail, besides why didn't he think of it in the first place?
He didn't think of it in the first place because he is a human creation.

a perfect God wouldn't need to keep trying and trying. he would get the right recipe at once. instead, we see a God that keeps trying to "redeem" mankind. apparently from himself. and managing to fail, and regret his actions, every single time.

and yet for some odd reason, these people believe that he will get it right this time. wtf?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by CoolUsername: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2015
frank317:

It has already failed because anybody who is happy in paradise when some of his/her loved ones are burning in hell is a selfish and fu.cked up person.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by menesheh(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2015
HCpaul:
Atheism is a religion.

- Its a religion of how men attempted to be independent of God.

- A religion of how men show a natural hatred towards the need for the existence of God.

- The religion of how men naturally hate the ways of God, and sees God commandment as an unbearable instructions.

- The religion of how man satisfy his conscience with a false confidence.

- The religion of how man condemn the necesity for eternity and claim death as a birth right.

And finally, the religion of how men will die, and appear on the judgement throne, only to discover that God is real.

They will present apologies to God for disbelieving in the existence of his personality, but God will say to them: "It is too late, depart from me you workers of iniquity.

In king David voice, "Only a fool will say that their is no God."

In Jesus Voice, "Repent and be saved."

Is that your own definition or the definition of the dictionary. if it is your personal definition, i dont give a damn about what you felt atheism is all about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Connecting To The Resurrection Power {revival Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 / Personhood And Transcendency (personal God Outside Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.