Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? (2456 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by nnamdibig(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
jashar:

Fighting fair.
Dealing with issues as they arise and once dealt with, no bringing it up again.
Having a book where we make and write decisions together and stick by them.
Effective communication often.
Honesty and transparency. No secrets allowed. Cuz secrets have away of causing things to fester.
Removing our focus from sex and focusing on more important issues that will arise in marriage ; like school fees grin lol, raising godly children
Having a vision for our union and doing what we can by God's grace to hit the target.

You can still do all that and still enjoy good sex.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by perousd: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
dmcdad:
I hail you sister.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
I'm 10 years married on April 26, its been a roller coaster.

I tell you..
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Katier00(f): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Common interest, mutual respect is the key. Give room for privacy. I don't nag and complain much and am willing to go extra mile for him. Its a long distance relationship but I have decided to look the other way round and it works for both of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
awwwwwww
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? by bukatyne(f): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
mrking3:
Well, I can only say its by the Grace of God Almighty! Me and my Fiance just celebrated our 8yrs of Relationship recently! And hoping to Get married Next month by the special Grace of God. My Dear, I would say its God! Especially when its a Long Distance Relationship Like ours. We built our Relationship on solid foundation with True Love, TRUST and understanding. I would say I'm lucky to find someone that we are both compactable! It doesn't take rocket science to know when you truly love each other. Most importantly, if you make Sex your priority in your relationship, it won't work! We spent 3yrs plus without Sex! And we were very much commited to each other with the Highest Level of Trust coupled with constant communication. My Dear, what works for me, might not work for you! I don't think there's a single theory that guides Relationship. I think its quite relative. True relationship goes with a lot of sacrifices. One of the partner must be willing to sacrifice his or Her right to make sure there's Peace. You can't always have your way. You must be tolerant and very contented with each other. We attempted break up for several times! But never worked out!! We loved our selves so much that we can't stay apart from each other for just one day even after serious misunderstanding. Well, I'm her first love and she's also my First and last. My Dear, true love is sweet when you find the right person. Finnaly, patience is a virtue! I know a lot of guys that would readily crash out of the relationship once their partner says NO SEX! This is just one common issue with most guys! What helped me was that I actually saw my fiance as just a friend at the initial start of the Relationship. Till today, she remains my Best friend and partner. We are not perfect! I'm truly Grateful to God.

Lovely lovely lovely.

A lot of similarities with me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Gozie And Njideka Okeke- Is He Really Gay? Are They Still Divorced? / Erectile Worries / How Do I Plan/prepare For My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.