Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD (13424 Views)

Maiduguri More Secure Than Lagos, Says Borno Governor / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by tete7000(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2015
DankemzI:
Please after Malta where will Buhari go

Paris. So you never hear?

2 Likes

Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by 9jii(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Shut up which change? Has your condition changed since the so called change government took over?
Yes.if you didn't see anything Good yet im praying may you never see any.
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by NavierStokes(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2015
DankemzI:
Paris
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by viktor01(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2015
permsec:
A whole LG is what you refer to as only. Anumanu!

I had to consider my local govt. to understand the sense in your comment. "A WHOLE"

1 Like

Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by luvinhubby(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2015
catlova:

The bush no be naija bah? undecided
U dey mind that maga.
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Etizz: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Yeah, only one local government....

Den tomorrow u will hear, boko haram has taken over 3 local government in the Northern region.....

U guys should just eliminate the boko haram of a sect and stop counting local government areas dat has bin freed...... Of course they may likely come back and take over some part again......

I say ELIMINATION is the BEST.....
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by luvinhubby(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Candybob:

You dey craze? Bring back who?
Abeg ooh, Buhari has proven himself to be an old fool, but nobody should even think of bringing back GEJ!
Forward ever, backward never! Yes we need better options
A sincere failure has better hopes than a lying con-man or party. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by lawrenceunaa: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
DankemzI:
student: aunty I
Teacher;oya where would buhari go
Student; Guiness
grin
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
permsec:
A whole LG is what you refer to as only. Anumanu!
Anumanu bu la hamatii
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by frank3009(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Lagos Trader Pays N600,000 For N19m Goods A 43-year-old trader, Enemmuo Amaechi, and a driver, Benson Odefila, have been arrested by the police in Lagos for allegedly diverting a truckload of musical instruments valued at N19m in the Wharf, Apapa area of the state.
Amaechi, who has his store in the Oyingbo area, told PUNCH Metro that he knew that the goods were diverted, adding that he paid N600,000 for them.
The driver, 67-year-old Odefila, was thereafter arrested in the Ajangbadi area, and he confessed that he had sold the goods to Amaechi in Oyingbo.

The stolen items were afterwards recovered by the police in the trader’s store in Oyingbo, and he was arrested in the Agbado, Ijaiye area of Lagos.
Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Amaechi said he paid N600,000 to Odefila, who was a friend of the runaway driver, who diverted the truck from the port in Apapa.
The trader said he knew the goods were stolen, adding that he wanted to resell them and make profits.
He said, “I did not know Odefila before now. It was a woman, an Alhaja, who was one of my customers in Oyingbo that introduced him to me. The woman said Odefila had a truck he wanted to dispose of. So, I contacted the driver.
“He asked me to pay N600,000, adding that the goods would be delivered to my store. I have my store in the Oyingbo area. I paid for the goods in two installments. I knew they were stolen goods, but I was tempted to get involved. My greed for profit drove me into this mess.”
Also, Odefila, who hails from Ilaje area of Ondo State, said,
“I am a transporter. I am not the driver of the stolen truck, but I was the one who found the buyer. He gave me 10 cartons out of the musical instruments as my share. It is true that I collected N600,000 from him.
“The original driver is Amass; he is on the run. I have not done this business before. Amass is notorious for diverting trucks from the Apapa port, but this is the first time he would send the goods through me.”
According to the police, exhibits recovered from the suspects include 218 units of guitar, 29 units of drum sets, 111 units of amplifiers, 20 speakers and five units of guitar stands.

Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by EmekaBlue(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2015
na waa with boko news
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Ballmer: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Mee234:

Are u sure u are not the nuisance ? Is a local government area not under BH control or not? were BHmite not on back footing when Jona was handing over to buhari or not? Don't allow partisanship becloud Ur judgement. If Nigeria is good today, you will benefit. if not , u will also partake in the hardship that will follow
Your question would be answered if you can tell how many LGA was still under boko haram when Jonathan left.

If you think it was less than one that automatically translate to none existence of boko haram in Nigeria at the handing over by Jonathan. Now, we all know that's a lie.

I only took time out to respond to your quote because you are obviously more intelligent than the bandwagon of mmorons you supported their view.
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by chinae(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
one or all; how will dat put more than food on my table?
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ballmer:
Your question would be answered if you can tell how[b] many LGA was still under boko haram[/b] when Jonathan left.

If you think it was less than one that automatically translate to none existence of boko haram in Nigeria at the handing over by Jonathan. Now, we all know that's a lie.

I only took time out to respond to your quote because you are obviously more intelligent than the bandwagon of mmorons you supported their view.
Those morons seem more informed than you. Zero LGA was under BH control as for may 29th, 2015. If you think I'm wrong, don't be a dick and an idiot about. Just state the LG to prove those "morons" wrong who are obviously more intelligent than you
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by kozmokaz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
DankemzI:
France.

lwkm
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by kozmokaz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ballmer:
Your question would be answered if you can tell how many LGA was still under boko haram when Jonathan left.

I only took time out to respond to your quote because you are obviously more intelligent than the bandwagon of mmorons you supported their .
none!!!!

all were recaptured within 30days DAT was y elections were actually held der....
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by kozmokaz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
This # Delta_Force is very similar to the #Boko_Haram insurgency. Why can't Nigeria do what America did? Don't we have military personels like Major Mac Coy? In Nigeria, the military becomes an office work once you attain the rank of a major...nothing takes them to the war front anymore. Only privates and sergents are allowed to fight, forgetting how inexperienced some of these officers are. Things ain't just right. Remember Solomon was a king, yet he led the army.
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by luqmanayomide: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
DankemzI:

France
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Ballmer: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mee234:

Those morons seem more informed than you. Zero LGA was under BH control as for may 29th, 2015. If you think I'm wrong, don't be a dick and an idiot about. Just state the LG to prove those "morons" who are obviously more intelligent than you

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/19241-41-days-to-elections-13-local-govts-under-boko-haram.

It's a waste arguing with your likes. I have no time to waste convincing you either. When you are done deluding yourself get back to reality.
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by mfm04622: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Really? A whole local government area under Boko Haram territory? shocked

I had expected that the "people's general" would have crushed the boko haram terrorists by now. It's well.

Under GEJ, at a time, only 2 LG were in Nigeria's control
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
richidinho:
So a man dies, goes to Heaven, and sees St. Peter. There are many clocks surrounding him so the man asks, "What are these clocks for?" St. Peter replies, "These are lie clocks, they tick once for every lie you tell. Here we have Mother Teresa's clock. She has never lied so the clock has not moved. Honest Abe has only lied twice in his life, so it has only ticked twice." The man then asks, "So where is BUHARI'S clock?" St. Peter replies, "Oh, that is in Angel Gabriel' office, he is using it as a ceiling fan!
this man plsssssss you won't kill me ooooo ceiling fan lie mohammed's own is OX standing fan
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well mr speaker you said your peace and my boys have heard you we ll respond in action not word this time the state assembly ll be under our control
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ballmer:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/19241-41-days-to-elections-13-local-govts-under-boko-haram.

It's a waste arguing with your likes. I have no time to waste convincing you either. When you are done deluding yourself get back to reality.
How many LG was under BH control as for may 29 this year? Not when the election was postpone to allow the millitary regain ground so that people can vote. 50 days to the election, 13 LG were under BH but can u honest tell what LG was under BH on may 29? Like I said, those "morons" seem more inform.
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well, what are they waiting for... the military should go and smoke those islamic basta.rds from their holes and end this boko haram thing forever.
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by ayokellany: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mee234:

How many LG was under BH control as for may 29 this year? Not when the election was postpone to allow the millitary regain ground so that people can vote. 50 days to the election, 13 LG were under BH but can u honest tell what LG was under BH on may 29? Like I said, those "morons" seem more inform.

I presume before the election was postpone was under Buhari right ? Did you ever ask yourself how many LGA book haram occupied when sick Yardua handled over to the clueless one ?
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
ayokellany:

I presume before the election was postpone was under Buhari right ? Did you ever ask yourself how many LGA book haram occupied when sick Yardua handled over to the clueless one ?
None of u have told what number of LG was under the control of BH by may 29th As bad as Jona was, when he handed over, no LG was under BH control. Jona did not do well but buhari is going to be worse unless he start doing the right. The election almost made Jona a good president. I just hope buhari will not wake two weeks to next election before acting because he is still very clueless right now
Re: Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD by frank3009(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
7 students of the Ekiti State University EKSU, died in a fatal accident involving Akoto, the EKSU students’ cab and 18- passengers bus along NNPC-Iwokoro Ekiti State University road. Many others were injured and have been taken to the hospital for treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency / Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements / Our Lives Under Threat, Ibadan Family Heads Cry Out To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.