Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? (5785 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by Itohan123(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2009
Well? grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by justwise(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2009
Nothing to offer in wat sense? nothing in between her legs?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by Itohan123(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2009
justwise:

ahahahahahaha grin

i mean no brain, unwilling to work etc
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by donjazzie(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2009
justwise:

shocked

Lol. . .on a second thot apart from those, Girls really don't have what to offer cause most of them always are in want from the guys

Itohan. . u be hell of a guy.  . .oh no . . . . lol
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by biola44: 1:17pm On May 26, 2009
justwise:

laugh wan kill me! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by luxoire(f): 1:27pm On May 26, 2009
i think it works both ways - women will not want a man that has nothing to offer them, so why expect the guys to do that?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by sweetpain: 1:36pm On May 26, 2009
A girl may have nothing to offer.But any smart guy will always have something to take.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by donjazzie(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2009
Most girls Have nothing to offer . . . Most guys just date them for what they want
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by luxoire(f): 1:40pm On May 26, 2009
sweetpain:

A girl may have nothing to offer.But any smart guy will always have something to take.

as long as you're nto reffering to sex here, then its OK.
Woment need to take more control of their lives and their bodies - mean don't TAKE sex, we OFFER it to them - we willingly GIVE it to them. the only women from which sex is taken, are those that are rapped.

maybe if we women changed our attitudes and start being more in control of our sexuality, what we want, who we want, we wouldnt complain so much and feel used and abused cheesy grin cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by charles316: 1:44pm On May 26, 2009
luxoire:

i think it works both ways - women will not want a man that has nothing to offer them, so why expect the guys to do that?

my dear,sexist.do u understand english?answer d question or u go start ur own thread-

Can You Date A guy That Has Nothing To Offer?

idiot
sweetpain:

abi o?i like those kind of girls o.i bet that 88% of naija babes fall into dis category.they sha have atm for receiving koboko
luxoire:

Woment need to take more control of their lives and their bodies - mean don't TAKE sex, we OFFER it to them - we willingly GIVE it to them. the only women from which sex is taken, are those that are rapped.

maybe if we women changed our attitudes and start being more in control of our sexuality, what we want, who we want, we wouldnt complain so much and feel used and abused cheesy grin cool

story
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by luxoire(f): 1:49pm On May 26, 2009
charles316:

my dear,sexist.do u understand english?answer d question or u go start ur own thread-

Can You Date A guy That Has Nothing To Offer?

idiot
abi o?i like those kind of girls o.i bet that 88% of naija babes fall into dis category.they sha have atm for receiving koboko
story

if you had bothered reading previous replies you would have seen that i had already answered the topic question - and was just replying to comment (wonder who's the idiot now!! )
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by sweetpain: 1:55pm On May 26, 2009
luxoire:

Sex is an activity to be mutually enjoyed by both. Its a pity some (esp) girls feel used afterward. To me its all a function of mindset and orientation.But guys should be wary of girls like these because they usually expect some kind of compensation or reward after the act. Many of them will carry this attitude into marriage to exploit weak brothers.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by sweetpain: 2:01pm On May 26, 2009
Luxoire, what kind of sister are you. Do you expect some kind of reward or you consider the act itself good enough.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by JJYOU: 2:06pm On May 26, 2009
usai
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by follypimpi(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2009
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by bblacky(f): 2:12pm On May 26, 2009
ewo, super story, girls has somethin to offer wen they are ur wify, but if na only gilfy, na only dat thing wey dey underneath
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by ChuckBass1(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2009
The only thing a girl has to offer in a relationship is sex and nothing more! They are impotently useless afterwards! They don't contribute anything meaniful to your life except demanding and demanding for money to do this, for money to do that, buy her recharge cards, buy her weavon or bell bottoms, buy them mr biggs, pay for their school fees or rent etc, in short general leeches who have nothing to offer except their p**ssy to ravage! I think men should go back to the olden days when women were just deemed to be objects of sex and exclude them from world affairs!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

The only thing a girl has to offer in a relationship is sex and nothing more! They are impotently useless afterwards! They don't contribute anything meaniful to your life except demanding and demanding for money to do this, for money to do that, buy her recharge cards, buy her weavon or bell bottoms, buy them mr biggs, pay for their school fees or rent etc, in short general leeches who have nothing to offer except their p**ssy to ravage! I think men should go back to the olden days when women were just deemed to be objects of sex and exclude them from world affairs!
No need to generalise.

Many girls fall into that category but not all.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by yme1(f): 2:32pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

you mean you go into a relationship all because of sex shocked shocked undecided

what happens with companionship and all the ingredients that spice up a relationship
@post
i dont think there is anything like a woman not having anything to offer
even the sex is something tongue grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by naijachix(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2009
y me:

. . .by their post. . . we shall knw them

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by yme1(f): 2:59pm On May 26, 2009
naijachix:

. . .by their post. . . we shall knw them

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what the heck shocked
anyway nah you get your mouth tongue tongue
dont judge a book by its cover alright undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by naijachix(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2009
@subject. . .?

may be.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by donjazzie(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2009
y me:

you mean you go into a relationship all because of sex shocked shocked undecided

what happens with companionship and all the ingredients that spice up a relationship
@post

Compared to what they want in return sex is nothing my dear
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by luxoire(f): 3:02pm On May 26, 2009
sweetpain:

Sex is an activity to be mutually enjoyed by both. Its a pity some (esp) girls feel used afterward. To me its all a function of mindset and orientation.But guys should be wary of girls like these because they usually expect some kind of compensation or reward after the act. Many of them will carry this attitude into marriage to exploit weak brothers.

Girls like who? me? - girls that know how to say NO and feel they would only sleep with men they want to? girls who think they do not always have to be victims of the man and his 'games'
Girls who think it is enough that we decide to have sex with a man, he is not taking - we are both giving each other something
sweetpain:

Luxoire, what kind of sister are you. Do you expect some kind of reward or you consider the act itself good enough.

i am the kind of sister that believes i have more control over my body and my actions than some other sisters are willing to take responsibility for!
I am the kind of sister that will just as readily put doubts in a guy's mind of who was really 'using' who in a relationship if that question ever arose! - the act itself is good enough, i expect no 'reward' afterwards - but the guy shouldn't always be made to feel like a 'hero' because he had sex with a girl - all of a sudden she is made to feel like the victim - when they has consetual adult intercourse

if some ppl are happy to cry foul and act the victim all the time, then hey - that's their  cuppa - as far as i am concerned - in most scenarios, ppl only have the power over you that you let them believe they do

@poster - sorry - all of this is by the way and a bit off the topic - SORRY
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by naijachix(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2009
y me:

dont judge a book by its cover alright undecided

so whatz inside the book. . .can we see?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by yme1(f): 3:05pm On May 26, 2009
don jazzie:

Compared to what they want in return sex is nothing my dear
Rofl grin grin grin
i get your drift,but not all babes depends on guys  tho undecided

naijachix:

so whatz inside the book. . .can we see?
go get your copy now tongue grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by sweetpain: 3:17pm On May 26, 2009
luxoire:

Girls like who? me? - girls that know how to say NO and feel they would only sleep with men they want to? girls who think they do not always have to be victims of the man and his 'games'
Girls who think it is enough that we decide to have sex with a man, he is not taking - we are both giving each other something
i am the kind of sister that believes i have more control over my body and my actions than some other sisters are willing to take responsibility for!
I am the kind of sister that will just as readily put doubts in a guy's mind of who was really 'using' who in a relationship if that question ever arose! - the act itself is good enough, i expect no 'reward' afterwards - but the guy shouldn't always be made to feel like a 'hero' because he had sex with a girl - all of a sudden she is made to feel like the victim - when they has consetual adult intercourse

if some ppl are happy to cry foul and act the victim all the time, then hey - that's their  cuppa - as far as i am concerned - in most scenarios, ppl only have the power over you that you let them believe they do

@poster - sorry - all of this is by the way and a bit off the topic - SORRY

I can tell you are one babe who has sth to offer.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by charles316: 3:30pm On May 26, 2009
cheesy grin angry shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
cheesy grin angry shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by akaa(f): 3:33pm On May 26, 2009
I can`t believe I`m hearing this stuff from matured people, what do you mean that girls have nothing to offer except sex, for crying out loud what did sex has to do in a mutual relationship,you can offer a good advice when needed, a help , love , caring, name them. Sex has to come if it landed to marriage. so you people should stop this mess
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by Pittbaby(f): 3:34pm On May 26, 2009
Charles ,

grin, its a pity that all the women in your life have nothing to offer , poor you  grin.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by yme1(f): 3:35pm On May 26, 2009
akaa:

I can`t believe I`m hearing this stuff from matured people, what do you mean that girls have nothing to offer except sex, for crying out loud what did sex has to do in a mutual relationship,you can offer a good advice when needed, a help , love , caring, name them. Sex has to come if it landed to marriage. so you people should stop this mess
thank you jare
that is why i said what happens to companionship wink

Pittbaby:

Charles ,

grin, its a pity that all the women in your life have nothing to offer , poor you grin.
Rofl grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? by deb(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2009
You can tell any girl who will become anything like Dora Akunyili from her daily actions.
To answer your question, I can't settle for a no brain.  
I can only use a girl with no brain and dump her later. Definitely nothing serious
can happen between us. i don't even date them anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Quarrels And Friends / What Words Do You Use To End A Relationship? / Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.