Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (57628 Views)

Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by ndcide(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Just read the trash after a hard days job.

Was she enjoying the adventure or she was just foolish by default?

They Bleep ed you 1st, 2nd,6th,10th,20th times, they wanted to kill you and you were still within reach?

Abeg..

On the other hand, she wasn't born-again.

You cannot be a born-again child of God, living a holy life, burning in the Lord, working for God, Holy Spirit filled, manifesting the gifts and fruits of the spirit, and striving daily to be the best God wants you to be and you'll have this kind of demonic story to tell.
It's not possible. But most people want to conform to the world.

2 Peter 1:3-10 is very instructive. Especially the last statement in verse 10.

According as his divine power hath given
unto us all things that pertain unto life and
godliness, through the knowledge of him that
hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby
are given unto us exceeding great and
precious promises: that by these ye might be
partakers of the divine nature, having
escaped the corruption that is in the world
through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all
diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to
virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge
temperance; and to temperance patience;
and to patience godliness; 7 And to
godliness brotherly kindness; and to
brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these
things be in you, and abound, they make you
that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful
in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 But he that lacketh these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten
that he was purged from his old sins.
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give
diligence to make your calling and election
sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never
fall:

She should go to God on quality repentance and ask for healing. There are people with worse stories. God turned things around.

Even if it's a fight, what can she do. Or she thinks Obey ezekwesili can change her story. She should go to God through Jesus christ.

He alone can save, heal, deliver and fight for her.

In this life all you see most times are miserable comforters in times like this. She should be strong, and hold on to Jesus christ. He can change the narrative.

However, the story is a lesson for the youths, to hold on to God in this youthful times. There's really no pleasure in iniquity. It's all tricks by the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by mindtricks: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Onegai:

THANK YOU. Finally, a sane comment.

It does not matter if she walked there several times and he kept passing her around to his friends. a the legal age of consent in Nigeria is 18. So The Audus are guilty of Statutory Rape of a Minor and Sexual Abuse.

There was nothing stopping Mustapha Audu from turning her away once he found out her age, no matter how "experienced" or not he thought she was. He could have waited a year, then we could deplore his morality but it won't be illegal.

As it is, he's a criminal already for admitting he slept with a 17 year old girl. and used her for wild acts.

It is only normal for our peeps to think in defence of the elite. That is how they loot us dry daily and we keep singing their praises, rather than subject their deeds to reasonable tests.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by bigtt76(f): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
How far can she and Abike Dabiri go in this fight when they all finally realize the victim was taking everyone for a ride? undecided

tinsel:
Oby Ezekwesili don enter this case. Serious problem for these guys. She is dogged fighter with the right connections.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
UjSizzle:

Really? Is there a different way to portray rape? Please enlighten me.
What do you have to say about this?

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
So true..... Very touching indeed.... lipsrsealed
No matter how a lie is been told der must b an atom of truth in it..
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by DikSin(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm touched embarassed

Now y'all see what Islam has caused??

Tag: Mustapha, Bashir et al.

Islam is terror in all ramification. shocked
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
bigtt76:
How far can she and Abike Dabiri go in this fight when they all finally realize the victim was taking everyone for a ride? undecided

Honestly I hate liars
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by cyril700(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Best comment so far
ExInferis:
This thing reads like the sexual fantasy of a depraved girl.

She probably had an affair with Mohammed, and got jilted. Thus she mixes up truth and fantasy in one delusional spasm of jealousy and rage.

The way she uses the word fucck without the psychological revulsion of a victim against that dirty word betrays her lies.

She wanted fame and fortune by associating with kids of the powerful. The man used her and dumped her. She's getting her own back by attempting to rubbish the young man's politics.

Nothing to see here.

Just your average "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" opportunism.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:

Maybe in Nigeria with depraved minds running around, yes. In more civilized climates, you shouldn't have a problem in court.

This is not even a question of the law or of civilized climes.

This person, is her head coconut?

Paraphrasing a popular idiom: "Rape me once, shame on you; rape me twice, shame on me."

And she wasn't 'raped' only twice.

She wasn't tied up or locked in a cage. She dey go house, use her own legs waka come back - and to different locations.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Kelvin4luck(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
this looks 75% truth but the truth of this is for parents to get to know their children whereabouts.you have to work with young children to understand the trauma they face,especially girls between the age 10 to 17 who has just falling into the illusion called love,what they go through is trauma.sugar girl u dont know how many young girls you have empowered with this your bravery to tell ur story,may God grant you d graces to live again.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Ugosample(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
9jatatafo:
Na wa oo. These guys are monsters in human bodies.
I won't doubt this story because I know a very popular and prominent rich man who disvirgin his own daughters before they start meeting men outside

I know that man too. And people outside are envious of them.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
docadams:

Hmmmmmm

There is this psychological phenomenon called 'craving after your tormentor' found among some rape victims. Also, we have instances where victims fall in love with, and may want to protect, their raper. However, the emotional state post-rape doesn't reduce the enormity of the crime.

My oga, there's no 'psychological phenomenon' called "craving after your tormentor".

And don't believe everything oyibo talk.

If she goes for an evaluation, I'm certain her evaluation would be 'mumu'.

I really felt great pity for her earlier, when I thought she was gang-raped once.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hallmark08:

HIV, HERPES, HB+ and gonococcuss' is your friend

The people e kill dem get two heads? grin I mean am though I fit wed her,shebi she talk say she don run test and she's clean,at least I know her history unlike most girls for here when dey condemn her yet their history na him make Hitler start that warm
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
I honestly don't think that there is any abuse from Mustapha, if you want proofs, I will paste it here. That girl is a pathological liar
Please do.
Like my man 50Cent'd say:
'Niggas eating popcorn right, rewinding the tape
Now shorty mama in precinct, hollering rape
I'm convinced, man, something really wrong with these ho's'

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
UjSizzle:

Really? Is there a different way to portray rape? Please enlighten me.

Yup, like false rape, for starters.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by shalomblue: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
She was 'raped ' in 2007,and all through 2008 she kept sending love messages to him via facebook.She really needs help- brat
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by obowunmi(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
shalomblue:
She was 'raped ' in 2007,and all through 2008 she kept sending love messages to him via facebook.She really needs help- brat

Sometimes its difficult to accept that you were just raped. What is wrong with you people? why can't you just believe her?
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
ExInferis:

My sister and daughter cannot lower themselves to the gutter level this girl descended to.

YOU ought to open your gaddamn sleepy eyes and read. No victim of rape keeps going back for more except if they enjoyed it. That stupid story of a sextape is crap. If she was abused the tape would be the least of her troubles. Indeed the tape would've been evidence enough to convict the rapist.

But then you're too stupid to comprehend.

Chop knuckle my man.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by captainjoh(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
What can i say, deep down i just feel your pain. But i know a mighty man who as always fought for his children, he his a river that never runs dry, a egg that can break coconut, a basket that can hold water, a leaf that can cover a nation. He will rise and fight your battle, he his never late, he will make those who oppress you kneel before you, he will make those who plot your down fall wish they never know you. Just leave the rest to him and sing him praises.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Missonas(f): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
shalomblue:
Shes depressed.Flips in and out.So many confused emotions guess that explains why she kept contacting the guy.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude:

Stop displaying your ignorance on the internet. Have you ever sat down with an abuse victim and listened to how abusers are able to manipulate their victims? Why would she be quiet? I have a feeling you are one of those teenage rapists that is why you want her to be silent.
Look at Bill Cosby, he raped women 30 years ago and now he is under scrutiny. What about Roman Polansky, he ran away from the US and he definitely would never return to that country. There are so many cases in the UK and they date back to the 70s and 80s

Correction: Bill Cosby DIDN'T rape anyone. There are merely accusations.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by jimi4us: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Koolking:

She's a blogger? For this fact, she's a chronic LIAR. Bloggers are liars who want nothing but attention
I pray your sisters will be rape so hard before Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ugosample:

I know that man too. And people outside are envious of them.

You are in the spirit. That is why I don't envy other people because of their status since all that glitters are not gold
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Aude(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Correction: Bill Cosby DIDN'T rape anyone. There are merely accusations.

So drugging a person and having sex with them is now considered consensual sex? What about the hush money he paid to some of the women? He just felt generous. Why did he try to stop the press from releasing those court documents? Why was he stripped of his honorary doctorates? Why is he practically in hiding and his tour was cancelled? Please if it walks and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Tbamo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Thanks bro.

But my point still stands.

YORUBA PROPAGANDA
Yoruba propaganda with an igbo girl in the US....nigeria would be a better place if we did not interpret everything through ethnic lenses!!!

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Aude(f): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Yup, like false rape, for starters.

You must be one of those men that feel that as long as you are in a relationship with a woman you can have sex whenever you want. If a woman says no and you go ahead and have sex with her it is considered rape. I hope you are in Nigeria because if you dare venture into the US with this kind of mentality there is a probability that you would end up behind bars like a lot of your African brothers.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dem call you Sugarbelly, you say you no wan rape....
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Aude(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
What do you have to say about this?

You must be one of the rapist brothers
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

My oga, there's no 'psychological phenomenon' called "craving after your tormentor".

And don't believe everything oyibo talk.

If she goes for an evaluation, I'm certain her evaluation would be 'mumu'.

I really felt great pity for her earlier, when I thought she was gang-raped once.
cheesy I think he means Stockholms syndrome. Or in this case, Mumu syndrome.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by LadyX(f): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
Honestly I hate liars
Sir, by any chance are you Mustapha(no offence)? The kind of evidence you provided left me speechless.

Truth is bitter....the truth is that with this kind of evidence, if she decides to go to court, she will not win.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude:

You must be one of the rapist brothers
And you are a nymphomaniac

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.