Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media (39644 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is to counter the thread created by Hon. Wristbangle, titled 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media

www.nairaland.com/2746492/8-characteristics-chronic-womanizers-social

I don't like the fact that our society always makes it seem like it's only the male folks that flirt online, but I can tell you that the female folks are not exempted from this.

It takes the grace of God if a lady exhibits any of the mentioned points on social media, and she's not a chronic flirt

Without wasting time, lemme keep the ball rolling cool

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media

1. They Take Selfie Everywhere

The issue of frequent changing of profile pictures has been causing controversies since the days of Olusegun Agagu. However, chronic female flirts on social media will always take selfie in every environment they find themselves. This is to show how sophisticated they are. E.g, Shoprite, Mr Biggs, Wedding reception, HOD office, Club House, Sweet Sensation, etc cheesy (just name it)

2. They Always Try To Draw Attention

They put status updates that will draw massive traffic to them even more than nairaland front page cheesy . You will see updates like, ''I'm bored, anyone wanna hangout with me?''; ''Wow! I feel like clubbing tonight. Care to join?''; "I'm hungry, who cares to take me out?"; I need money like kilode, who cares to help?; I need a man in my life. Smh

3. They Use Erotic Names as Monikers

This may sound funny, but it's the pure fact. A lady with a good upbringing barely uses erotic names as a moniker. But as for the chronic female flirts, they will always add erotic and fascinating prefixes and suffixes when choosing a moniker. You all know these prefixes and suffixes, so I wouldn't like to mention them cheesy

4. They Upload Almost Unclad Pictures

They are not hard to spot cos their pictures exemplify what they do offline. However, they usually upload sultry pictures of cleavages, bumbum, waist chain, anklets and it goes straight to their profile page. Their headquater na facebook, badoo, while other sites follow suite cheesy

5. They Reveal Personal Info On Social Media

Some things are rather kept hidden from public views. One of the characteristics of chronic female flirts on social media is that, you will sometimes find their phone numbers and BBM PINs added to their profile page. This is not for business purposes, but to flirt with "chairmen" that will ring them up cheesy

6. They Belittle Broke and Hustling Dudes

They are so much obsessed with money and will always give 500 reasons as to why they cannot date broke and hustling dudes. Ladies who often utter this statement on social media are very LAZY and are mostly likely to be flirts; because they won't hesitate to go down with every Tom, Dick and Harry, so far money is involved. They see no future in a dude that's still going through trying times

7. They Always Have Solid Points To Justify Cheating

By their comments you can also spot them, especially when a lady is being castigated for cheating. They will flare up and will be defensive, saying that, a lady is not expected to put all her eggs in one basket, hence, double-dating is plan B. They call double-dating a plan B ? Smh

8. They Tag People Unnecessarily

Some of them constantly tag thousands of people on social media directing them to their new dp to see how sexy their hair, lips, and body look like. What's the need of reminding people of how sexy your eyes/lips are? Na to get customers, of course. I know many of them oh! But I no go mention names.

9. They Always Claim They are Smarter Than Guys

These people always claim that they are very smart and know all the tactics guys normally use to coerce ladies into using and dumping them. They are always on social media, advising and counselling other people, even till odd hours at night... This is just to increase their online commercial worth, and attract various species of 'chairmen'

10 Feel free to add the last one

I drop my pen at this point cool

Original writer: <b> Tosyne2much </b>

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/11/10-ways-to-spot-chronic-female-flirts.html

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by wristbangle: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tosyne2much about point 3, ladies on this very forum and facebook are so guilty of this act that imagine a lady bearing "suliat", now repackaging and re branding herself to suzzy. The following monikers such as prettythicksme, pretydiva, pinkiberry, eroticangelina, queenbarbie, misspicy, adufetohposh, etc are guilty of this act. tongue tongue (abeg sweeries I dey joke o, make una no break my head)

10. They always claim to have hang out with top celebrities

Most flirts are synonymous with this attribute. They will upload pictures of them forcefully pecking/kissing top celebrities in a way to feel I am a classic babe. To be candid, una be confirm "chronic olosho babe" cheesy

11. They are extremely dumb and lazy

They are just too lazy to read informative post and too dumb to comprehend innovation but when it comes to silly topics, you will see them arguing as if they want to win a lottery. tongue

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by buygala(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
ok

12- The Stalkers...These ones stalk mostly the Automobile and Properties sections of nairaland, hoping to catch rich fish. .. Na den u go dey see dem comment for car sale thread like.... "Nice ride... hope the carpets and airfresheners are factory-fitted too?" sad... They make a list of monikers active there and proceed to 'innocently' insinuate themselves into the awareness of these monikers later on. sad

13- The Snakes-in-the-Monkey-Shadow..... These ones will have funny monikers and aliases like 'Godisgood, DaughterofZion, BlessedChild. ... Their piety is a disguise for a well organized Aristo scheme to catch unsuspecting males.... These ones are professional Oloshos forming Virgin Mary... Approach them at your own risk sad

14- The signboards. ... These ones have nothing to contribute to any thread being discussed, but they will be dragging frontpage with those who have something reasonable to say undecided... They just come on a thread and be like smiley or embarassed or ... They understand that as long as their moniker has the 'f' attached to it, boys will always view it, and mostly quote her and start perusing her from there sad

15- The braggarts. . These ones will open a thread and narrate how 7 boys in her church are fighting over her, how her fiancee has refused to travel abroad for his masters because he doesn't want to lose her, and similar crap undecided. ...All these are just ways to increase her 'market visibility and value' sad

*removes dirty BYC singlet, fans self with plastic handfan, puts one hand inside dirty boxers and repositions my scrotum while enjoying the lagoon-view cool ..... #ghostmodespectator sad

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by gamaliel121(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nice one.

Wristbangle and tosyne2much..

Rugged combo...

I like bitchessss that flirt tho....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
The magical duo of Tosyne2much and Wristbangle grin

You guys are my favorite couple, I swear cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by henrylowe(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
10. They will attempt to bash the OP

The best way to spot them is that they will say that they don't agree with some of the points the OP listed

Btw, Tosyne this ur new DP make sense die ooo

#no-homo#

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by finalboss(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
yea especially that misspicy...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by faith551(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahaha, this guy with his ten commandments.
Unfortunately nairaland doesn't have a lot of them, I enjoy a good flirty conversation sometimes you know

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
finalboss:
yea especially that missspicy...
Lol! That true misspicy? undecided

Tsk tsk tsk grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by naijaboiy: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
I must talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Stephansmily(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
They wouldnt mind taking side with a guy to bash a female...

sad

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
A flirt is someone who behaves like he/she is sexually attracted to someone, but more of in a playful way, than in a serious way.

A flirt on social media whether chronic or not, wouldn't normally want to take things across the lines of conversation. She isn't necessarily interested in getting to know you well or having any sexual relationship with you. Whatever she does, is just basically for fun and mild sexual excitement. So, she won't even reveal personal information or be vocal about her ideologies and opinions about things that are not in the context of the "flirting".

My point is, what you described aren't characteristics of flirts, but characteristics of internet_whores or what you would normally call Oloshos.

wristbangle:

11. They are extremely dumb and lazy

They are just too lazy to read informative post and too dumb to comprehend innovation but when it comes to silly topics, you will see them arguing on the thread as if their life depends on it. I remember when Linda ikeji just bought her mansion at Banana Island, "omo na so one olosho babe dey downgrade Linda". Her secret leaked that she is a known prostitute at allen avenue.

Honestly, this is totally off point and quite ridiculous too. I don't see how this correlates to someone being a flirt. I have chatted with some ladies who are flirts. They are not dumb, in fact some are knowledgeable and witty.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
wristbangle:
cool
as always.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
finalboss:
yea especially that missspicy...
obviously a fansmileycheesycheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
That point number 4 though... It's when the " male prosti.tutes" stop giving them the comments they want to read before they would stop being stuuupid .
You upload half unclad pictures on social media because you want to be noticed and u expect men to take u serious.
I mean, which responsible guy would ask u out with the intention of having a serious relationship with u?
After getting played ( which they actually deserved), they will flood social media with screenshots of his empty promises, without telling people how useless they presented themselves to him, making it look like all guys are d same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by IamLEGEND1: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2015

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by finalboss(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
undecided huh
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by delectablegyal(f): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, delicious. Blaqbonez comes to mind.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
They always add pretty, mhiz, queen, delectable grin , jollly, sexy, bee to their monikers. Tosyne2much nic pic u got there
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by vizkiz: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much, your points are valid and hard facts. I wouldn't say much on this but guys let's judge for ourself. How will a sensible lady upload such disgraceful pictures on social networks and expect not to be called a hoe

I know y'all are having fun and trying to live your life but come on this is an act of shame. You ladies should be ashamed of yourselves whenever you upload pictures revealing stuffs only your boyfriend should see. Well, it's non of my business cuz no be today we Don dey talk am. Na when yahoo boys use one of una for rituals una go get sense (not like they haven't used most of you sef)

"shaking my end time head"

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by petux(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its only u dhat no everything... baba na u ooo
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Highcuerayte: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
They are dumb too
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Durentt:
They always add pretty, mhiz, queen, delectable grin , jollly, sexy, bee to their monikers. Tosyne2much nic pic u got there
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by wristbangle: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
I must talk cheesy

Oya we dey wait your comment! tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by finalboss(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Durentt:
yea jolly, blonde ,spicy,sweety..
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
tunnamania11:
That point number 4 though... It's when the " male prosti.tutes" stop giving them the comments they want to read before they would stop being stuuupid .
You upload half unclad pictures on social media because you want to be noticed and u expect men to take u serious.
I mean, which responsible guy would ask u out with the intention of having a serious relationship with u?
After getting played ( which they actually deserved), they will flood social media with screenshots of his empty promises, without telling people how useless they presented themselves to him, making it look like all guys are d same.

seems you have a story to tell...

Little wonder ladies abuse guys like their life depend on how bad the guy feel especially on social media.

Misssclassy comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
finalboss:
exactly grin and they also add "licious" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
finalboss:
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Monalisa185(f): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Here to read comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.