Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (35014 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Please, I'm dating this girl since about January. she loves me and I like her too. but the problem is she seem to be giving much attention to my 'not too close friend' whom I feel they've developed feelings for each other. it makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had. but I know they aren't dating yet.

im thinking of a break up now cus I'm not sure my emotions can stand their friendship and plus I get so jealous at every slight thing.
but the other me seems to say I might lose something great.

pls drop your candid opinion.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by pweetychyka(f): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
I 'll advice u to confront her!

Ask her wats between she n ur friend! If she wants to pick up a fyt about it, bro pls break up wit her! Ur relationship wit her is still very fresh n it's beta now dan later!

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by LethargiQue: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Development in an awkward direction, possibly a 3some situation huh?? wink

Forget that 3 is a crowd nonsense..

Enjoy yourself.. Don't be so uptight..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2017
lol...bruh...um not that typa dude

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2017
lol...bruh...I'm not that typa dude

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2017
pweetychyka:
embarassed
pls say something

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Young03(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Thats 3+ months now

if u have not fuccked her up to 50tyms since u started dating him, then ur d cause of ur problems

Bro, keep fuccking her from now on till the day she will pass the punai to ur friend

best solution

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2017
hmmm...
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Lawless101(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Some girls don't like lonely relationship. You have to step up. Give her lots of attention and she will always have you in mind, but always be your self so that she will like the real you. If she cant take you for who you are you better let go ontime to avoid stories that touch.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Lawless101(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
pls say something
lol but he just made a comment.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Lawless101(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Young03:
Thats 3+ months now

if u have not fuccked her up to 50tyms since u started dating him, then ur d cause of ur problems

Bro, keep fuccking her from now on till the day she will pass the punai to ur friend

best solution
ayam not understanding.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Does your friend know this girl is your girlfriend?, and does your girlfriend know the guy is your friend?.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Does your friend know this girl is your girlfriend?, and does your girlfriend know the guy is your friend?.

that was where I know I had lapses...I never told him..tho I was in school..I just came back by early march

but my gf knows we are friends...that's the painful part...even when she knows he wants to make advances to her she never told him we were dating

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

that was where I know I had lapses...I never told him..tho I was in school..I just came back by early march

but my gf knows we are friends...that's the painful part...even when she knows he wants to make advances to her she never told him we were dating
Then your problem is your girlfriend and not your friend. You know what'll happen later is inevitable from the chats you read. She isn't trust worthy and is using your head.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
kimbra:
Then your problem is your girlfriend and not your friend. You know what'll happen later is inevitable from the chats you read. She isn't trust worthy and is using your head.

thats true..thanks..

so what do you suggest I do?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lawless101:
Some girls don't like lonely relationship. You have to step up. Give her lots of attention and she will always have you in mind, but always be your self so that she will like the real you. If she cant take you for who you are you better let go ontime to avoid stories that touch.

you make alot of sense bruh...but I don't know how much attention she want than I already give her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Lionessza(f): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
pls I'm dating this girl since about January. she loves me and I like her too. but the problem is she seem to be giving much attention to my 'not too close friend' whom I feel they've developed feelings for each other. it makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had. but I know they aren't dating yet.

im thinking of a break up now cus I'm not sure my emotions can stand their friendship and plus I get so jealous at every slight thing.

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: mynd44

I'm no relationship expert but I think she clearly likes your friend better hence she is giving him much more attention and texting him constantly and ignoring you. Stop being in denial you can see the truth let them be cus he clearly has a thing for her as well. My advice; don't be bitter , let her have what she wants which is clearly him even if she denies it to your face leave her. He probably caught her attention in many ways than you did and that my friend can't be swept under the bed, let these people enjoy themselves and find yourself a new girl ..these kinds of things happen, Maybe you actually found your friend a wife , atleast this was still new. Soldier on.

69 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm no relationship expert but I think she clearly likes your friend better hence she is giving him much more attention and texting him constantly and ignoring you. Stop being in denial you can see the truth let them be cus he clearly has a thing for her as well. My advice; don't be bitter , let her have what she wants which is clearly him even if she denies it to your face leave her. He probably caught her attention in many ways than you did and that my friend can't be swept under the bed, let these people enjoy themselves and find yourself a new girl ..these kinds of things happen, Maybe you actually found your friend a wife , atleast this was still new. Soldier on.

babe...I wonder how I can ever reward you for these words you just said..it seems like you were physically present..these are exactly my thoughts...Thanks alot

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are either a Goner or an Arsene Wenger...On one hand you are like the football team losing and about to lose your best to your competitors and on the other hand you're like the Economics Professor that doesn't know when it's time to take a bow and leave Arsenal alone to flourish...

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Motherfucker2: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2017

She's obviously giving him that wet wet

What do you think they're doing ?? Talking about Bible study and Jesus Christ ??

Just dump that girl and move on to the next girl

There are millions of girls out there to be worried about thot

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by TINALETC3(f): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sometimes, it happens,it jst happens, mayb on getting close 2 u, she discovered u lacked some qualities which ur frnd hv, jst let her go

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by EniHolar(f): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Just 3 months into a relationship and Jealousy is playing with you tongue

Why not talk to her? Hear what she has to say. Don't be rough on her and don't confront her as if you're sure she's cheating on you. Talk like a gentle man boy you pretend to be.

More importantly... don't allow any girl cause enmity between you and your dude.

#MyPointOfView

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
She likes him . Get yourself another woman or fight for her love - the latter isn't worth it sometimes . But you can make her jealous by flirting with her sister or close friend wink as a way of showing her that you too can be desired by other women . This weirdly makes you more attractive and desirable than you are now .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by fergieboy: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
Please, I'm dating this girl since about January. she loves me and I like her too. but the problem is she seem to be giving much attention to my 'not too close friend' whom I feel they've developed feelings for each other. it makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had. but I know they aren't dating yet.

See this one

Get a female friend and flirt with her too

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by LegalBaby(f): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
That is not your galfriend
They are already banging behind you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol.
Guy you are on a long thing.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by olarwarleh(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
goodluck with that

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by nkwuocha: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Don't you ever fall in love with a dreamer! cool cool
She is not into you my friend. She prefers your friend. I wonder why she is yet to reveal her relationship status to your friend, are you sure she sees you same way you see her, a lover? You may be the one tripping you know! tongue

Find another woman.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Tenim47(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
she say she like cassava, he gave her big big cassava

tekno 2017

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by gremutch: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ask her for flirting tips so you'll practice with her female friends. M sure she'll love that

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by bumi10(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
run for ur dear life

or

ask her of her female friends and flirt with them too

if she no get, randomly flirt with females any time u are around her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by CountDooku(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
A loose girl is trouble anyday anytime...just stylishly let her go

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.