Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (81720 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by wristbangle: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Magician1503:
See as he open mouth like say he dey shout lalasticlala undecided

Werey gringrin Mad boy! Smh. Somebody die and u dey yan this kind talk

Bro, I just can't stop laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by wristbangle: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
bugzbunny:

But he was chanting
Allah akbar
Sai buhari undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by HizMissy(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
bugzbunny:

But he was chanting
Allah akbar
Sai buhari undecided

No mind them, na their self dem dey deceive.

Islam the religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by gohzieh(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
I wonder if he is really dead! Could be a photoshop stunt
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by starG7(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
We are winning the war against BH nah, nonsensical angry angry angry
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
olumite1234:

It is stated in the Holy Quran

Verse, please.

Waiting...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Seunaj05(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Islam why??

I can't believe I'm staying with animals in the zoo, God, I don't deserve this punishment(living with extremists; islamists)

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them, if I say
hezbollah, you still deny them, if I say al
shabaab, you still deny them. If I say Taliban, you
still deny them, if I say al queada, you still deny
them, if I say Muslim brotherhood, you still deny
them, if I mention boko haram, you still deny
them. But when you want to boast about the
population of islam, you mention them as
Muslims.
Bro, we both know that your religion promotes
violence, its in your holy books. Instead of
denying it, why not talk about how to reform the
teachings of islam to make the world a better
place.
Show me one place in the world where there is
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you 20
countries where your religion is causing havocs.
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
hansad:

But wearing neck-tie is not a sign of a good Muslim. How come you wear neck-tie to express yourself?

Neck - tie is different from Neck lace.

Women alone are permited to put on Neck lace.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by airfinance(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
chukjojo:
u mean allah's blessings?

Cos last time I check, he does what pleases allah
Get some sense,dont say what you do not know.hell may be your final abode.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by datigbogirl: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rahmat1021:
Some of you Christians talk like you will enter paradise alive. For your information he is not doing "what Allah pleases". All act of terrorism is against d commandment of Allah; all religions have people that go against d preaching of their religions. Just like you just did; does your bible not say “Do not judge, so that you will not be judged, since you will be judged in the same judgment that you make"

hello, we believe in rapture hence d reason we "talk like we'll enter paradise alive" every faith has dr own belief and it's important you respect dat as it's wat is causing d myriad of problems in d world 2day. you look sexy by d way....*winks*
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Rot in hell bastard
grin grin grin

I never see u vex like this before
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
To Muslims in the house,
If a female suicide bomber carry out a successful mission,
how would her reward be?
Would she also be given 72 male virgins or i don't get?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Pecca: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
madridguy:
May Allah`s wrath be upon you.
ALLAH'S WRATH? IS IT THE SAME ALLAH HE DIED FOR? OR...
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
My thoughts and prayers are with the Families that lost their loved ones from this incident.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by wtfCode: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
holy morfuckin' shiiiiit.
**spits on the bastardd**
#shii i just spit on my laptop.
mehn, i don't wanna live in this country anymore.
God do something oo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by wtfCode: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Liamzzybaba:
May almighty ALLAH forgive u 4 ur stupid statements
u mean the same ALLAH dem terrorists always calls out when slashing peoples necks??
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by emmasege: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that the descendants of the bond woman I.e. Ishmaelites are the greatest threat to human race. They should have been described by taxonomist as a different species. I see some sense in the IPOB wanting to dissociate themselves from these 'less than Homo sapiens'.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by wtfCode: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
ngplus24:
To Muslims in the house,
If a female suicide bomber carry out a successful mission,
how would her reward be?
Would she also be given 72 male virgins or i don't get?
she'll be rewarded with a Golden Dildoe.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by totorimi: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
deadline of December is almost here when Said Baba promised to end all these mess, so let them continue its just one month gap
You know Sao Baba likes to fulfil his promise on the last day of the month. So just like the ministerial list on the 31st of December I expect to see a total annihilation of the sect and we enter 2016 without any mention of boko anymore.
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Liamzzybaba(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
I can c u r shallow minded and immature.acting lyk an unconscious bastard smh
wtfCode:

u mean the same ALLAH dem terrorists always calls out when slashing peoples necks??
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
nigerianvenom:
grin grin grin

I never see u vex like this before
Bros, I vex no be small

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by bayfashion: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
indeed this is trully an awful one. But painting the blood stains all around islam is unacceptable. U call them muslims cause they say so and recite in arabian language. Good but don't we notice something that the world normality stands in the christain ways..... How if a man perform an abnormality assuming his name starts with muhammed what do we say it's islam again (contd)
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Bgino(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
speedyGonzales:
he's virgins are waiting for him!
tufiakwa.....i bet u no virgin will bleep this dirty bastard..
Re: Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) by Liamzzybaba(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
I cant waste my tym explaining 2 u.my prayer 4 u is dat may ALLAH 4give u...and yeah dont quote me again,i wunt reply u,tnx
wtfCode:

ok, i just realised that i am quoting an idiot but thats by way.
how's my comment immature or shallow minded...explain b4 thunder go wipe hair out of ur nyash!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.