Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,919 members, 7,863,227 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Y R Gals So Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y R Gals So Wicked (873 Views)

Y R Man Romancers Crate Woman Accants ??? / Women Y R U Like Dis / Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y R Gals So Wicked by dutchmillionaire(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2009
my gal from calabar i love so much,been in2 this relationship for years wtot being unfaithful.i cald her the other day,a guy picd up and told me my gal said we'v broken up long ago. she just told me he's nothing to do wt ds gal.how can u reconcile this

She still calls me honey and tells me she loves me.still showing some care. i love her,but confused.
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by C2H5OH(f): 5:55pm On May 26, 2009
move on. don't fall for the sob stories.
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by angelgirl1(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2009
Um I think what you said is that a guy answered your gf's phone and told you that she was no longer dating you?

Well it seems that she has moved on. So I would advise you to do the same. Good luck.
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 26, 2009
i hope you are not thinking of taking that skank back??

if she comes round again make sure you wear like 3 condoms, drink burantashi then tear her yansh
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by ChuckBass1(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2009
Gals are wicked b'cos they were born wicked and vile and are naturally inclined to exhibit their evilness using a man'emotions as his weak point! But you shouldn't brood about their wickedness! Just be as wicked as them and hurt so many girls as you can! It relieves the pain at the end!
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by yme1(f): 6:37pm On May 26, 2009
@poster
did she confirm it that she knew the guy who picked her call

you need to investigate before you jump into comclusion

cause from your post you never said the babe agreed to it
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by angelgirl1(f): 6:38pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$ two wrongs don't make a right. I hope you do not go around mistreating unsuspecting women for pains you have had in the past. That is terrible.
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by dorleey(f): 6:43pm On May 26, 2009
@Topic, verify first if she actually has something 2 do with d guy who picked d phone. if yes,move on wit ur life and 4get abt her. @chuks, same thing u said abt gals is applicable wit guys. mind u,If we should judge evil like that, gals wer created out of ribs of men, so d guys still 've d greater of evil in dem. lol!
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by ChuckBass1(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2009
@angelgirl
Lol

Your too late and still late in dishing this advice. I have sat down, weighed everything and decided to follow this path. At first I felt remorseful but now it tastes like nectar to me! Even if I had a good reason to stop hurting girls, I won't! I am enjoying myself so much from it!, lol
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by angelgirl1(f): 6:47pm On May 26, 2009
Well I cannot tell you how to live your life but all I can say is that karma is a pms-ing angry woman and will get you one of these days. Also think about the women in your life your sister, your mother, females cousins etc, what is some guy mistreat them the way you mistreat women? Would you not be angry? Well it is someone's daughter or sister that you are mistreating.
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by ChuckBass1(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2009
Well they can mistreat them for all I care but that shouldn't spoil my own fun of mistreating other people's sisters, aunts or cousin! Its a vicious circle! And don't worry hun, I am not even remotely thinking of getting serious with any chic talkless of dating and marriage I still have a lot of oats to sow and leave them in pain! Just like bank marketers, I have a target and I need to hit that target before I am satisfied! I am almost half way there, lol!
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by angelgirl1(f): 7:14pm On May 26, 2009
Ok I see you are going to continue mistreating women until you get burned. Maybe disease, maybe unwanted pregnancy, or maybe you will fall in love with a good girl you mistreated but she will not forgive you or take you back. But I wish you all the best just the same.
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by ChuckBass1(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2009
Who wants her to forgive me for hurting her? Who wants to go back to her after hurting her? Who is looking for a good girl or wifey material to love? Abeg no girl is innocent or good in my eyes! We r both playing the same game! Operation hurt one person first! And I am so good in the game now that I know when and how to win first and know when to retreat when I see she is going to be a tough nut to crack!
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by ezeagu(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

Gals are wicked b'cos they were born wicked and vile and are naturally inclined to exhibit their evilness using a man'emotions as his weak point! But you shouldn't brood about their wickedness! Just be as wicked as them and hurt so many girls as you can! It relieves the pain at the end!

Dude, you sound like a psychopath.
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by Shentz(f): 8:14pm On May 26, 2009
I love the fact that she's from the same place as i am but currently i don't you have enough evidence to be labelling her as wicked or other girls makeup your mind about what you want cos its been 2 years Is this the first time?
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by Oxone(m): 3:31am On May 27, 2009
@op
move on
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by 190: 3:43am On May 27, 2009
@poster
Now na u knw say babes wicked
dey there dey ask Jamb questions!

i nearly suffered same fate
i seized cash and u nid 2 see the faustration in her
i kicked her out 2days later

she was such a loser!
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by ievbuomw(f): 7:40am On May 27, 2009
She's playing you like a 2 dollar LovePeddler  lipsrsealed. Move on.She does not want you. If she did, she would be claiming you not dissing you  wink
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by bluespice(f): 8:18am On May 27, 2009
does she know the guy
has she been acting strange?
why u gotta believe a strange guy uve never heard of b4?
for all u know the guy's been chasing ur girl n she been telling him she's in a relationship
guys r very very competitive i tell u
nigerian guys especially
yes i said so nigerian guys love (often times useless) competition
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by dutchmillionaire(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2009
she still claims the guy is just a friend to her.
I'm confused.
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by bblacky(f): 11:51am On May 30, 2009
dutchmillionaire:

she still claims the guy is just a friend to her.
I'm confused.
did u asked her about the it, i mean d guy pickin her call n sayin that stuff? n wat waz her resopnse like? i advice u try inquirin more about their type of friendship kip a close eyes on her dats if u are both near. if actually he is not just a frend to her then u carry on n leave her behind,
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by whitelexi(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2009
The girl has got u in her stronghold, so believe her and continue until u catch her red-handed! A guy answered her phone and u still need evidence grin Continue assuming u're in a relationship grin grin grin
Re: Y R Gals So Wicked by Secretz(f): 12:24pm On May 30, 2009
Move on. . . . unless the guy was lying to wind you up and start rubbish, . . . but who has time for investigations. No women should ever pick my man's phone unless she's a relative. simple. grin

(1) (Reply)

How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? / Have U Ever Said I Love You When U Dont Mean It: ? / Cant Get Over My First Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.