Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? (869 Views)

Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by ammamat(f): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2009
Girls never want the guys who treat them well. They always die for the guy who
doesn't want them then they start to complain of how he's treating them. Wherea someone else is dying for them who they don't want. Why?
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by tosyne007(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
ammamat:

Girls never want the guys who treat them well. They always die for the guy who
doesn't want them then they start to complain of how he's treating them. Wherea someone else is dying for them who they don't want. Why?

I guess u are a lady. right? why not answer the question first (because it applies to u too) b4 we start contributing.

wat do u think?
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by biola44: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
girls keep d answers rolling grin
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2009
Speak for yourself or the minority you've come across that enjoy a guy treating them as shit. . .

And Nope I do not want a dude who ain't treating me right the reason why the dude messes up and his outta of the door. . .no crosses or checks!
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by daduke2k(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
that s coreecct most girls are pea brained
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
I'm usually wary of guys who sing 'i love you'. They are usually fake!!
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by mecussey(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2009
Ujunwa!!!!!!!!! I'd like to get some of your ideas; would you give me your email address, mine is mecussey@yahoo.com and tell me what you mean't by most of them are fake with examples. How is your baby?
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by Usiola(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2009
A guy who loves a lady and makes so much noise about it is a sissy, and he is equally idle.
I think a lady likes a man who avoids them a bit (in d name of work or wteva) just to prove they r a "PART" of his life, not the "CENTRE"
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by ammamat(f): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2009
wel its happen to me, The said guy was real but i could not see myself loving him the way he did, i tried all i could to love him but all to know avail,
Each time he come around my place with all kind of gift , i was hum, like what is this one looking for i hate him am sorry to say this, but i was falling for the one that has thousand and one girls which i dont even fall in his first 50.,

But u know what, when i later realize God its woah so this is how life is.
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by hbabe(f): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2009
That is life. Who can explain why these things happen!
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by mecussey(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2009
Women naturally want the best things; one of my best girl friends told me that it's because they are always obsessed about what other girls see around the guy with a thousand and one girl friends. That is exactly the secret to riches; the more you get it the more it comes. Advice for lonely guys, start with somebody at least; no matter how ugly because it's a link to the beautiful once
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by JTMoney1(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]

This is sooo true. i do not really understand the ladies
I think they kinda of like the belif that there is smthing better out there, somewhere.
ALL THE LADIES CHEERS OH,LOVE Y'ALL kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by ace4(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
well ammamat thats life for you.there is this saying that 'HAPPY ARE YOU THAT LOVES SOMEONE AND THAT PERSON LOVES YOU BACK'.I remain mai humble self ACE4
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by tunery004(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
@hbabe can we talk if yes tunery_004@yahoo.com waiting 4 u
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by iice(f): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ujujoan:

I'm usually wary of guys who sing 'i love you'. They are usually fake!!

Rofl cheesy
Re: How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? by lekanjohn(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
I think its mysterious and ironic !

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIAN MEN...SELF HATRED / Its Val, Now The Ladies Remember My Number / In Love With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.