Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story (70476 Views)

Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Seculent: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:

She said u re a Bastard and u should go ask ur mum who d drunkard that penetrated her was and wat side of the gutter dis he lash her.

Osu
Arìndìn.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Seculent: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
amtaken:
Nke a osikwo gini?

Ndi Ofe mmanu na-abia ebe a kwa ubochi na-ede "iyanu", "yimu" na ihe ndi ozo enweghi Isi. Gini mere na Anu mpam a akusighi ha?

Onye ihu abuo.
Mr seun, this girl need banning for insulting someone's mother and father in her language.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Seculent: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
sosanova:
A rapist will never agree he is a rapist
How will they admit?
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by jangolo: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Hi Guys,
When I heard this story I had to make sure I investigated thoroughly before making a comment. What I did was to go through her instagram, her twitter page and also her blog which she has been updating since 2007. So first of all she claims she was raped by several people during the year 2007 and 2008, I went through her blog and in 2009 when she was residing in America she had a post about the accused being angry with her over her being unfaithful, What she specified in the post is that she only had s*xual activities with a girl and a friend called Namu which was a party. The blogpost can be found here http://sugabellyrocks.com/2009/08/seriously-2.html . If she was raped by several people that he organised why will they be arguing over her being unfaithful sleeping with only two people of which she specified as a girl and Namu?? In addition to the earlier blog post you can find the blog post of her discussing the party arrangement here - http://sugabellyrocks.com/2009/08/the-end-of-elwe.html . As you can read from the blog post her permission was requested before even though she might not have wanted it truly, she was still asked and she agreed.

In my opinion I just feel that she is someone madly in love with the accused and she doesn't want to let go. She wants him to either be with her forever or have no life what so ever. Even after he told her he doesn't want any relation with her again, she kept on stalking him over and over again. You can find evidence in her blogpost here -> http://sugabellyrocks.com/2008/05/one-pill-makes-you-larger-and-one-pill-makes-you-small.html and there are many more where she keeps calling him and saving his pictures from Facebook. The stories she is putting out does not just add up and it seems she is doing this for fame as you can see from her twitter page she keeps advertising her phone cases and her art.

Some girls are very crazy and can never accept when you do not want to have a relationship with them anymore. At the end of the day, someone forcing you to have s*x against your will is bad and also someone forcing you to be in a relationship against your will is also bad. It is not by force if the man is not feeling the relationship you do not need to go on a smear campaign to pay him back.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ikechukwu354(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mortiple:
Umu agbogho Igbo na emebo kwanu Ndigbo ogenile. angry

pls whats the translations
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by matildatee: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
From someone who has absolutely nothing to gain, sugabelly is definitely telling the truth mostly. Mostly because I wasn't there when so can't absolutely verify but truth because I stayed at Mediterranean for about a month on work assignment and I witnessed first hand all the evils that happened there. In fact, I had to notify my employer to relocate me to another hotel. It was like sodom and Gomorrah, Mohammed was like the god and his brothers and friends were his agents. They would beat, molest, batter and do anything to girls. It was really a bad period. Ask any Abuja babe from during that period, they were pretty notorious and felt they were untouchable. I really pity the women who married these cursed community joysticks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures / Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.