Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story (70478 Views)

Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by neowelsh(m): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
for those of us saying the story is false. Please take a look at this pics, I believe there are some elements of truth in it.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by dinachi(m): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
My guys if you see the way the girl was begging for his love in some of the chats, you go know say that girl na evi. The girl self is even a Lesbian. She confessed to sleeping with another girl before. Na waoh. She is even a Lesbian for crying out loud. Abeg anybody still speaking on her favour should be killed ofr being the wolrd's most foolish man.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2015
kingPINN:

And I asked again, where you there?

Did you witnessed any of the events? Why are you sounding so damned positive that it wasn't a rape case.
I shall submit my report on it.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by dinachi(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2015
neowelsh:
for those of us saying the story is false. Please take a look at this pics, I believe there are some elements of truth in it.
Post all!
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by BodyKiss(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2015
dinachi:
Any man that is supporting that gold digger that failed in her mission is mentally unstable. She claimed she couldnt speak out because the guys father was powerful and she waited for him to die. This is pure balderdash. Being in the US, she could have used her twitter handle to announce the misdeed when the father was alive without any disastrous consequences to her. If they could harm her then, why cant they still harm her now. That girl is mentally unstable. Most people here rush to make statements like fools without thinking. Most of these hoes are desperate and will do anything to date a rich guy.

Anytime a witch shouts rape fools get on the bandwagon to spew tharsh but I have learnt to hold back knowing that many women are evil these days.

You're an assh0le for this nonsense you posted.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by neowelsh(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2015
dinachi:

Post all!
that's all I saw dude, if u can spank ur babe during sex den u are in for kinky sex and u know how crazy that is. mind you am not in support if any body. just adding my 2 cent
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Khez: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Haaaaa the idiotic governors son doesn't know how to lie sef,, he shouldn't have even admitted he ever met her in his life

The mustapha they lie, he actually committed those crimes.... His finished ,good for him and his friends

This girl is in for a ride o

Useless people........ undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by dinachi(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2015
BodyKiss:

You're an assh0le for this nonsense you posted.
Your parents are assholes for the scum they gave birth to-You
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by dinachi(m): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2015
[img][/img]
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Mrbigman1(m): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Flashh:

Must you be too Igbotic? Can't you type in English?

Mind you, this isn't an Igbo speaking forum. undecided

I see u mr. Eglishtic.

Mpama

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2015
That is why you should not take undue advantage of a girl. Most girls at that age and below will always think they are in love, but when they reach majority, they start thinking may be they were forced or raped. Some girls here reading this Sugabelly story are even in a worse scenario but can't talk. You have every power as a girl to determine when, and when not to have sex. Relationship is not all about how the guy wants it. Have a say. When you don't have a say in a relationship, you are just a sex slave. You can paint it anyhow you like but that is what you are. Forget about money and all the incentives you might be disposed to. Don't be afraid of your man. When you are dating somebody that you think he is more than you, or you think he may feel insulted when you say NO, just know you are a square peg in a round hole and you should find your way out from the relationship. No matter how 'lucrative' the relationship is. When a man comes to you and asks you out, he has automatically made you his equal. If he is a powerful man, you are a powerful woman; if he is so rich, you are so rich; if he an old man, you are an old girl, at that moment you said YES to his advance.

PLEASE, I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT EYES TO PROOF READ THIS. SLEEPY!

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2015
BodyKiss:

You're a very big įdiot for such a comment
There is no undue advantage of any sort. He didnt rape her. She enjoyed the sex hoping he would marry her.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Khez:
Haaaaa the idiotic governors son doesn't know how to lie sef,, he shouldn't have even admitted he ever met her in his life

The mustapha they lie, he actually committed those crimes.... His finished ,good for him and his friends

This girl is in for a ride o

Useless people........ undecided
which crime, that they had a consensual sex? he asked her if she wanted a 3-some. How would you ever in your life think a guy with such idea will take you serious. Sugabelly is a cheap slut

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ishiamu(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2015
simplycarro:

Nairaland is for Nigerians

Is he from indonesia?
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Kzeals: 12:32am On Nov 28, 2015
This is a deja vu. Love gone sour!
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ArabianPrince: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2015
My thoughts could be wrong. Complex issue.

Reluctant But Consented Foursome Vs Gang Rape

Her mother was aware of the relationship despite the gang rape and curfew time 12. Not once...not twice.

She keeps going back to a rapist and always looking forward to next meet up despite the gang rape.

She escaped to U.S, claim to be on medication and diagnosed of PTSD. Yet couldn't make a case for gang rape. Instead she was reminiscing and looking forward to his calls, messages. "Missing Someone Who Organized Your Gang Rape"

She stated how she ran into him Maryland, U.S.A and had panick attack with bad memories that made her suicidal. Yet we see phone numbers and location details probably arranging a meet up or looking forward to a meet up in the U.S despite the gang rape events despite medication, PTSD , Panick Attack and Attempted Suicide.

All detailed description of her encounter with a rapist gang shows some degree of sexual excitement, fulfilment and experiment which were Oliver twist in nature.

I have never read anywhere where someone is gang raped and she goes back to same group, maintains cordial relationship with the group and still looks forward to meeting up with the masterminder even outside the shores of the country where she is more safe.

I believe she was vulnerable, taken advantage of, used as a LovePeddler and dumped due to youthful exuberance and wanting to belong. "Dating Governor's Son".

I believe she enjoyed most part of it as described by her and wanted more.

I believe she reluctantly consented to a Bleep for whatever reasons known to her.

#TeamSayNoToRape#

#TeamNoMeansNo#
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Jaynebaby(f): 12:40am On Nov 28, 2015
HHands crossed...........still following.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ojeota(f): 12:57am On Nov 28, 2015
byrron:

Fake patriotism is the reason why Nigeria is so bankrupt in every facet of its national existence.
Can you list several cases of this nature and beyond were justice was served in Nigeria?

So because some cases of this nature have not being served justice does not mean we should fold our hands and let evil prevail over us.
The more we ignored the the more rampant it will be and soon it will be like a normal thing.
The reason you are talking like these is because such crime has not happened to someone that you know hence you cant feel the gravity of the pain.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by madjune(m): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
This story sha.

I want to empathize with this Sugarbelly lady cause I know what she must have gone thru.

I had a similar experience with the son of a former governor who was my childhood friend from church, when I was in the University.

Thankfully, it didn't get to rape. But the psychological trauma that the experience had on me is overwhelming and it felt like he even raped me.

He connived with his cousin and friend and they were singing Leona Lewis' "bleeding love" for me outside his room while I begged for mercy.

After I succeeded in escaping, I told him I would sue him.

Dude just scorned me with his laughter and told me I couldn't do any damn thing cause I didn't have any evidence and I'd go broke paying lawyers to prove anything.

These sons of rich men think they are above the law.

And that was how it ended.

Sugarbelly should fight this if she can.

A lot of silent women will need the courage to come out.

What were you doing in his room?
He wouldn't give you the right money nor ring on your finger and you zipped up.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Truckpusher(m): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2015
ezeagu:

A 17 year old girl vs. the son of an influential person and his friends, in Nigeria, and she named all his friends and no one is making any reasonable protest? Anyway.
Nigeria is tending towards capitalism and an Age of enlightenment and you want educated people to be going about believing everything they read on papers written by the same brothers with the same capitalist ideology that worships money and self adoration?

Let the people wake up and do the right thing else we'll continue to burn here.
This unity must pass the litmus test else no hope for the black race.
She should take her case to the court and prove it beyond what the public can imagine and I will anonymously find her out and use every penny in my account to support her cause.
Until we refuse to be used for any political purpose as individuals we will never build a nation of our own - Falsehood or nothing every man need to stand on the side of the truth to the end.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by victorazy(m): 2:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Mortiple:
Umu agbogho Igbo na emebo kwanu Ndigbo ogenile. angry

My brother; onwe gi ihe eji umu agbogho igbo eme angry angry angry
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by BodyKiss(m): 2:06am On Nov 28, 2015
slimmy05:
There is no undue advantage of any sort. He didnt rape her. She enjoyed the sex hoping he would marry her.

I don't converse with animal. So, fvck off

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by HastaCuando(m): 2:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Nairaland please give me any of this... I want to save my energy trying to reply some comments. A trash does not deserve my fingers but 1 of them to 'click' it out... Please Seun ooo

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 28, 2015
ojeota:

So because some cases of this nature have not being served justice does not mean we should fold our hands and let evil prevail over us.
The more we ignored the the more rampant it will be and soon it will be like a normal thing.
The reason you are talking like these is because such crime has not happened to someone that you know hence you cant feel the gravity of the pain.

It's obvious I completely misunderstood u because we are both on the same page. I'm advocating for justice to be served.

Cheers!
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Kaydagreat(m): 2:50am On Nov 28, 2015
While I pity the sugarbelly girl, I remembered okey bakassi's joke about reporting a rape case to nigeria police.......perverts are out there,train your children!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Mekyno(m): 3:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Flashh:
You just proved to be a tribalist. I don't have your time now.
suit ursef
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by spiralwedge(m): 3:31am On Nov 28, 2015
I only came to check the name of the girl... Been searching for it all over.
Well, i have checked and i now understand. No more surprised.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by nobeku: 4:07am On Nov 28, 2015
maupe:
Silly reply. He has now affirmed that there was indeed a relationship between him and sugabelly. This is where his lawyer has implicated him in this allegation. I don't want to believe this is a reply from his lawyer( possibly a fake ). A little experience from past rape scandals: Bill Cosby , you will know that which ever party goes to the press first, carries the day. Mustapha, you have seriously goofed.
Read this:http://www.olisa.tv/2015/11/27/sugabelly-mustapha-audu-responds-to-gang-rape-allegation-with-screenshots-of-facebookemail-conversations/......
You seem like the goofer here..
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by nobeku: 4:10am On Nov 28, 2015
fastestfinger:
Blawdy bastard! Can't that lady just free 50k to umu aboy to take care of this piece of scum? Any accursed bastard that attempts one-tenth of that shitt on any of my blood is a goner. I'd make it make my life's mission to delete him in the most cruelest of ways ever imagined.
Taaaaah.. Your type is liverless... Noise making won't do shit.. Read this :http://www.olisa.tv/2015/11/27/sugabelly-mustapha-audu-responds-to-gang-rape-allegation-with-screenshots-of-facebookemail-conversations/
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by nobeku: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2015
ojeota:
Why cant he speak for himself.
With the kind of allegations that is laid against him he does Not need anybody to speak for him, the Anger from such allegations, should provoke him to write for himself, immediately the story was out.
I hope justice is served.
http://www.olisa.tv/2015/11/27/sugabelly-mustapha-audu-responds-to-gang-rape-allegation-with-screenshots-of-facebookemail-conversations/..... Just read..
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by opribo(m): 4:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Useless girls
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by nobeku: 4:15am On Nov 28, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
This story sha.

I want to empathize with this Sugarbelly lady cause I know what she must have gone thru.

I had a similar experience with the son of a former governor who was my childhood friend from church, when I was in the University.

Thankfully, it didn't get to rape. But the psychological trauma that the experience had on me is overwhelming and it felt like he even raped me.

He connived with his cousin and friend and they were singing Leona Lewis' "bleeding love" for me outside his room while I begged for mercy.

After I succeeded in escaping, I told him I would sue him.

Dude just scorned me with his laughter and told me I couldn't do any damn thing cause I didn't have any evidence and I'd go broke paying lawyers to prove anything.

These sons of rich men think they are above the law.

And that was how it ended.

Sugarbelly should fight this if she can.

A lot of silent women will need the courage to come out.
Taaaaah. You lied.. He fuuuuucked you..http://www.olisa.tv/2015/11/27/sugabelly-mustapha-audu-responds-to-gang-rape-allegation-with-screenshots-of-facebookemail-conversations/....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.