Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story (70479 Views)

Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by cezarman(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na here fight take start.
Ghen ghen... Make Nepa abi phcn nor carry light oh!
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by scholes0(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ga Gaun!!

Grabs popcorn and starts munching on roasted Asun.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sugabelly is a cheap slut. She enjoyed the fucking.

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by donphilopus: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
maupe:
Silly reply. He has now affirmed that there was indeed a relationship between him and sugabelly. This is where his lawyer has implicated him in this allegation. I don't want to believe this is a reply from his lawyer( possibly a fake ). A little experience from past rape scandals: Bill Cosby , you will know that which ever party goes to the press first, carries the day. Mohammed, you have seriously goofed.

He hasn't goofed any shishi. BTW, the said person is different from the Mohammed being projected by the APC Kogi East. The said person is Mustapha. According to the lawyer, he would provide everything for all to see. I'm patiently waiting to see. I don't think she was also forced to take a nude pix of herself. .Let's just wait and see sha!

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by gog4life(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
parura.........season 1

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
God punish fake bloggers!
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ibullem(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by SmartMugu: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is fake. Who is Philip Obin? Some random person trying to talk or advertise his own blog? Liars everywhere!
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by slap1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oga lawyer I believe Sugarbelly pass you.

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by temitope06(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bigprozzie:
There are 2 sides to every story

FACT!!!

More like three, His, Hers and the actual Truth.

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by oglalasioux(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
The emails are already trending here on nairaland. It'll soon be on front page.
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Elevate147(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Karlovich:
what of the lady, can't she sue him
sue the son of a governor in Nigeria common guy she cnt win

7 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by 4nobody4every1: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
yawnssss undecided
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Bigprozzie: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
temitope06:

More like three, His, Hers and the actual Truth.

Nice one

True

I agree

It all stinks to me tho

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
I wonder how now is the right time for you to reveal this, why not a long time
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
I wonder how now is the right time for you to reveal this, why not a long time ago
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Una don jam, you can't deny that you had cex with this woman abi wetin else you wan tell us? Just keep quiet and hope she goes away....olosious fellows
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Banter1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
ezeagu:
Wouldn't you just sue if someone made such a damning accusation? Oh, right, you're guilty...
they are guilty!

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Naff24(f): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Patiently waiting here smiley
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by tawa89(f): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
NosoChic:

Well said....Besides she was 17 years old at that time and he was 25 years...Whatever evidence he claims to have, let him remember she was just 17
sex with a minor....statutory rape . He just implicated himself...

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by HizMissy(f): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sweeeeet!
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by maupe: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
donphilopus:

He hasn't goofed any shishi. BTW, the said person is different from the Mohammed being projected by the APC Kogi East. The said person is Mustapha. According to the lawyer, he would provide everything for all to see. I'm patiently waiting to see. I don't think she was also forced to take a nude pix of herself. .Let's just wait and see sha!
Go and research the history of rape cases. No smart plaintiff will try to bash a RAPE victim. It would only make him look more like a bully. If he is smart he would just settle out of court. But as a woman, I want him to continue with his silly futile smear campaign. His imprisonment will be a lesson to other men who think they can abuse women and get away with it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Shakur86(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who is this sugar or honey belly sef?
Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by nduchucks: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Foolish lawyer has started a PR campaign to discredit the former 16 year old girl who was gang raped. Let everyone be informed that the "fact" that a 16 - 17year old baby was infatuated and may have even sent na.ked pics to the Audu does not give him and his friends the right to gang rape her.

The incompetent laywer should not attempt to discredit the girl in this manner as it may backfire. These are the kinds of lawyers who give the lawyers with integrity a bad name. nansense. embarassed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Elle277(f): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
so he know the girl..thought it's a made up story

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by FIZIK: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Knowing how things go down here, he will be off the hook pronto. From her account, only 18 rape convictions have been recorded in Nigeria while we are regaled with every other week with old men molesting 4 year olds. The judiciary and media are more interested in the sensationalism of tribunal pay-offs and Sai chanting that all foundations of our moral content has been eroded. She is from means but still knows how far-fetched justice was and the colossal failure of the security system at a young age of 17. There is almost no hope for the common man

6 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by mrtruth: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahahahahhaaaa you ehn..... I mean the picture and caption

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by jimi4us: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Look we all know dis rich men children do dis kind of act a lot in Abuja. Especially children that their father own hotels. Who ever think dis girl is telling lies. May your sisters be raped too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.