Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads (19375 Views)

Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) / Job Section Library For Job-seekers To Start There Own Personal Business: / 2005 Honda Accord(end Of Discussion) For Sale @ 1.150m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 31, 2011

I thank Seun and Co for giving us the bulk section. It went a long way in sanitizing the auction section. Newcomers will not understand what life was like before the introduction of the bulk section. But sadly we are gradually returning to the status quo ante. By that I mean the auto section is looking more and more like the auto section of old.

We need A New Section
Re: Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2011

What kind of car can I get with ₦1 million apart from the honda baby boy and toyota pencil light? thanks

Cars Under ₦1million
Re: Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2011
Another thread that may be of interest to Nairalanders, and visitors to Nairaland - fuel consumption.

We all know that fuel costs are spiralling, and we're keen to squeeze as many miles / kilometres out of a full tank of gasolene.

Let's split this survey into two parts, for cars with fuel computers - a full display that shows:

Average miles per gallon / kilometres per litre.
Instantaneous miles per gallon / kilometres per litre.
Fuel range (distance that can be achieved before your tank comes close to running dry).
Average speed.

Fuel Consumption – How Thirsty Is Your Car?
Re: Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads by Sicherheit(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2011
Well done sir! You are doing a great job.
Re: Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2011

I have gone thru several posts about the Audi; d a6 in particular and it's obvious you're the Audi guru. I am in love wit the Audi brand, d a6 in particular and I am making plans on buying one from the U.S.A soon (a6 2001 model). D problem is like u can imagine I've been getting a lot of discouragements concerning reliability, cost of maintenance, availability of parts, reliable mechanics for maintenance and fuel consumption. A couple of times I've decided to let go and go 4 a Toyota or Honda like everyone is suggesting, it will be awful to ignore everybody's request and end up making a mistake. What I need is your professional and as usual unbiased advice on d a6 2001 model btw 100k - 180k mileage.

Advice on Audi A6 2001 Model.
Re: Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2011

I BECAME VICTIM OF THIS LAST WEEK FRIDAY. THE TEXT CAME IN AFTER BANK HOUR ABOUT 4:45P.M THANK GOD I COMFIRMED MY ACCOUNT BALANCE OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE GONE WITH MY TOKUNBO HIGHLANDER JEEP. PLS DEAR CO-DEALERS BEWARE OF THIS NEW TREND.

Car Dealers Beware Of Fake Transaction Alert!
Re: Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2011

Last week, men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the Lagos State Police Command arrested a suspected receiver of stolen cars, recovering nine vehicles in the suspect’s Lape phase II, abode in Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos.
The suspect, Israel Ubatuegwu was reportedly arrested in his attempt to drive a suspected stolen Toyota Corolla, parked in a hideout, when SARS men led by the officer-in-charge, Mr Abba Kyari, swopped on him.

Confession of suspected receiver of stolen cars – Custom officer sold the vehicles to me
Re: Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2011

The Lagos State Government on Thursday said that vehicles brought into the state through illegal routes and those bought from individuals would henceforth not be registered in the state.

Vehicles from unauthorised dealers won't be registered - Lagos
Re: Auto Section Library: All Discussion Threads by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2011

Ever since I've been a member of Nairaland, and been frequenting the Auto section (my favourite) I have seen all sorts of adverts, advertising vehicles for sale. One thing I've noticed also, is "Misleading Adverts".

Ever Been Mislead By A Car Advert?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CLEANEST 2015 AVALON XLE 15M LAST!!! / Tokunbo 2013 Dodge Journey Crew AWD Fullest Option______SOLD______ / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.