Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,861 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? (8017 Views)

Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oya nau, what's causing the delay??

STFUareyouGod Vs. Mamagee3
Grudge Match

Who will be the next heavy weight champion?
Place your bets here grin

Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
See them cheesy cheesy cheesy they are ready for show down. Una forget say Jack Na lover no be fighter
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Match is over. Where's that fat pork? cheesy grin cheesy

Note I need 100 viewers before I get this shii started. Anything less than 100 will definitely mean 'no showdown'

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:

shift for me abeg cheesy

lemme get popcorn,its gonna be one long night grin

punkyveer come and see gringringrin
Lol! Omo no be small tin oh, see as men dey leave their pikin for street rush enter arena. Abeg we wan chi chum chin cheesy
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tongue
what's up?
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by misspicy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol! Omo no be small tin oh, see as men dey leave their pikin for street rush enter arena. Abeg we wan chi chum chin cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yeeee shocked Stfuareyougod warris going down tonight?
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
firstEVA:
what's up?
you owe me an apology and you know it
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Yeeee shocked Stfuareyougod warris going down tonight?
WWIII cheesy grin cheesy
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by obiorathesubtle: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
We was in the hood. Nomsayin?

And we heard there was gon be some bashing. Nomsayin?

We gatta take a seat and get this baby started. Nomsayin?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls describe ur assets for further troubleshooting on this matter
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
WWIII cheesy grin cheesy
Yekpa!!! I am not missing this!!! cheesy
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Yekpa!!! I am not missing this!!! cheesy
Bros, get a seat and grab yourself popcorn. Alomo sef go flow cheesy
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you owe me an apology and you know it
I tot I had done that already?
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
firstEVA:
I tot I had done that already?
nah!
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
nah! Calling my mum out was too expensive
na today
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
firstEVA:
na today
k
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
And mamagee fled!
I'm out of this place

Pls don't call me back
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by bennyrazz: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
I don't know why you all are bothering yourselves over the person behind the moniker called mamagee3 cheesy grin She has always been like that, in fact over the years I use to think she and onila are one and the same person cheesy always seeking attention. You all should bear with them and take them just the way they are and enjoy the comic relief they bring grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
And mamagee fled!
I'm out of this place

Pls don't call me back
she has gone to create another thread, no time for e war grin
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
bennyrazz:
I don't know why you all are bothering yourselves over the person behind the moniker called mamagee3 cheesy grin She has always been like that, in fact over the years I use to think she and onila are one and the same person cheesy always seeking attention. You all should bear with them and take them just the way they are and enjoy the comic relief they bring grin

Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
firstEVA:
she has gone to create another thread, no time for e war grin
you need see as she take type textbook for my head o cheesy cheesy
make I go tease her for there
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Monalisa185(f): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
pinceprinz ...come and see o, sheybi common sense dey grow for this op backyard too!??
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you need see as she take type textbook for my head o cheesy cheesy
make I go tease her for there
her e war resumè iis very impressive. She for take u shine today cheesy
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
firstEVA:
her e war resumè iis very impressive. She for take u shine today cheesy
me? Emi badoo. ko jo mehhhhn

You been think say I go fight her? You don see me fight before? I'm a lover not a fighter cheesy
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
me? Emi badoo. ko jo mehhhhn

You been think say I go fight her? You don see me fight before? I'm a lover not a fighter cheesy
but u like trouble
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
firstEVA:
but u like trouble
yet hate fight cry
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yet hate fight cry
maybe because your head is not correct undecided
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
firstEVA:
maybe because your head is not correct undecided
you want beef? Be bold enough to tell me. I'll call kabiru alapata to get you some cow meat
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you want beef? Be bold enough to tell me. I'll call kabiru alapata to get you some come meat
i'm waiting.
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm waiting.
I know your master; KINGSLEY! I'll soon get him here to come smack you dry a55
Re: This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I know your master; KINGSLEY! I'll soon get him here to come smack you dry a55
that one is scared of me, he avoids me like a plague.

My ass aint dry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Masturbation Does To You. / What's The Sweetest Part About Dating You? / Bleep You!!! @sekxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.