Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

See Why She Wants To Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why She Wants To Break Up (2808 Views)

This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why She Wants To Break Up by Achievement: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2015
i have a gf who l've been dating for six months now and she says she doesnt like my smoking habit of which i slowed down a bit but found it really hard so i still smoked a few times yesterday i told her i cant stop smoking abeg she shouild forget her therapy or whatever and now she's saying she wants to break up cause of the habit isnt that dumb? Abeg talk ur mind
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by mekd: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Smoke helm and she will run after you grin
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by iceberylin(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2015
She needs weed...

She needs it grin
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Smokers disgust mesadsadsadsad...

Especially their black lipscheesycheesycheesy.

I will advise the gal to quit,if she wouldnt be able to cope,to avoid stories that touches the heart.wink

2 Likes

Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by funnynation(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Try smoke Osogbo weed.. I bet u, d girl will never leave u.. No dey smoke Aspen and co..
A teacher asked his students,
1+1= ?. A student stood up and said 4. A
man passing by overhead the response, he
shook his head and said: " they will kill us
in this country. Everything has increased,
transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuff, beer,...
everything. Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has
now gone up to 4.
Please like my facebook
fan page for more jokes and update..
m.facebook.com/funnyNation1
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Smokers disgust mesadsadsadsad...

Especially their black lipscheesycheesycheesy.

I will advise the gal to quit,if she wouldnt be able to cope,to avoid stories that touches the heart.wink
Not all smokers got black lips!!!shey i get? grin
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Let her go naw if she cant cope!!I knw it is hard for u to quit,but gradually sha u can!!**but eh eh it will hard gann cheesy cos u r addicted to it!! bur op hope no b #20 cigarette u dey smoke? grin
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
you are right shacheesycheesycheesycheesy..

Whether black lips or not smokers are no no for me......cheesycheesycheesy
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2015
iceberylin:
She needs weed...
She needs it grin
smileycheesycheesycheesy
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by grad2012(f): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Well I see her reasons,cos to be sincere I can't stand beside someone smoking I won't even be able to breath.
I know for u its hard to stop but u have to try cos u are puting ur health at risk.I must say, she luvs u dats why she's trying to make u stop.

2 Likes

Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you are right shacheesycheesycheesycheesy..

Whether black lips or not smokers are no no for me......cheesycheesycheesy
What if i tell u say i love dem? grin not those dirty smokers here in naija oo,cos dey are so annoying!! cheesy
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
What if i tell u say i love dem? grin not those dirty smokers here in naija oo,cos dey are so annoying!! cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...

Your guy is a smoker?

Some are neat tho,if you arent close to them you wouldnt knw they smoke but the mention of the word put me off....cheesycheesycheesycheesy.
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2015
grad2012:
Well I see her reasons,cos to be sincere I can't stand beside someone smoking I won't even be able to breath.
I know for u its hard to stop but u have to try cos u are puting ur health at risk.I must say, she luvs u dats why she's trying to make u stop.
you cant change a man,sooner or later he will return to that old habit.
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...

Your guy is a smoker?

Some are neat tho,if you arent close to them you wouldnt knw they smoke but the mention of the word put me off....cheesycheesycheesycheesy.

Actually my guy is not a smoker,i am d smoker grin
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
no wonder your eyes are redcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no wonder your eyes are redcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
angry
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by obiorathesubtle: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Bro. Mj never did me wrong man!

If you smoke cheap cigars, knock it off o. But if you burn weed. Nigga! Don't stop! FÚck whatever your girlfriend says, she don't know you doing her a favour man!

Meanwhile
At the backyard, rolling the first blunt of the day!

At the back blowing mad piffs! Your girl go provoke cos she mad piff!

1 Like

Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by mekd: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Women and there reasoning.....Am sure that guy is a broke ass smoker.. I wonder if you girls will still quit if it has to do with a rich dude cool cool cool
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by mekd: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Bro. Mj never did me wrong man!

If you smoke cheap cigars, knock it off o. But if you burn weed. Nigga! Don't stop! FÚck whatever your girlfriend says, she don't know you doing her a favour man!

Meanwhile
At the backyard, rolling the first blunt of the day!

At the back blowing mad piffs! Your girl go provoke cos she mad piff!
guy can I drag a bail of that weed, I guess is skunk
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2015
guess you smoke like a chimney, if that girl doesn't care about you, she wouldn't give AF. and you really don't seem bothered about it.
well My lips are too innocent for a stick of cigarette, meaning I don't smoke. (not that I haven't tried)

4 Likes

Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by johnnystackz(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Can we hook up sometime? Share some sticks, and maybe fresh green vegetables?
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
guess you smoke like a chimney, if that girl doesn't care about you, she wouldn't give AF. and you really don't seem bothered about it.
well My lips are too innocent for a stick of cigarette, meaning I don't smoke. (not that I haven't tried)
cheesycheesycheesycheesy @innocent lips.
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by grad2012(f): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you cant change a man,sooner or later he will return to that old habit.
yes you are very right she can't change him, dats why am saying he has to try by first seeing how bloody harmful smoking is to his health.He has to do the changing by himself she can only help him. I guess d galfrnd thinks with all she has done to help and its to no avail may be if she threatens with breakup he will change but I don't think dat will ever work.

1 Like

Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by pet4ril(f): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2015
I love her courage kiss kiss you, continue your smoking habit angry angry may God help you

2 Likes

Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2015
johnnystackz:

Can we hook up sometime? Share some sticks, and maybe fresh green vegetables?
Yes,we can undecided
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Smokers are liable 2 die young. One of my relative died of it,it affected his liver and kidney. His body was swollen and he died. When it affects ur health and u spends so much in d hospital, DAT is if u will later survive it ,DAT is when u will appreciate ur girlfriend and thank God. Stop it d earlier d better.

1 Like

Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
urtentic:
Smokers are liable 2 die young. One of my relative died of it,it affected his liver and kidney. His body was swollen and he died. When it affects ur health and u spends so much in d hospital, DAT is if u will later survive it ,DAT is when u will appreciate ur girlfriend and thank God. Stop it d earlier d better.
Something must kill a man!!not all smokers die young! cheesy
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Rashycoolbabe(f): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
you get but Repenter smoker got black lips too
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2015
grad2012:
yes you are very right she can't change him, dats why am saying he has to try by first seeing how bloody harmful smoking is to his health.He has to do the changing by himself she can only help him. I guess d galfrnd thinks with all she has done to help and its to no avail may be if she threatens with breakup he will change but I don't think dat will ever work.
it takes only the grace of God to stop an ardent smoker from smoking...

Threatening him with breakup wouldnt change anything as he will get over it sooner or later....
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Rashycoolbabe:
you get but Repenter smoker got black lips too
I get black lips?mummy u need glasses grin
Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by obiorathesubtle: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2015
mekd:
guy can I drag a bail of that weed, I guess is skunk
BAM bro.

1 Like

Re: See Why She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2015
urtentic:
there are people who dnt smoke but die at very tender age....

We are alive by the grace of Godcheesycheesycheesy......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Ask A Guy Out As A Lady? / Oh no Ladies...Not Again!!!! / Before You Tie That Knot- Know Your Genetic Compatibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.