Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Attention Seun The Board Admin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Seun The Board Admin (847 Views)

Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator / Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Seun The Board Admin by CNOETIC: 12:23am On May 27, 2009
Dear Seun,

May I use this medium to express my unreserved angst against the banning and continuos harrasment of my nairaland accronymns (noetic, n_o_e_t_i_c and A-Noetic) by the sub-administrators (pilgrim, lagosboy and jarus) of the islam for muslim board on the nairaland forum.

I am bringing to your attention the indiscriminate banning I have been experiencing from this admin for inexplicable reasons. The "sins" I have been accused of are minor significance in contrast to the comments from muslims such as "LagosBoy" "olobowale" "babs787" "mr crackles" "abuzuola" and several others.

While I do not deny my extreme postulations (which are a reflection of my beliefs) as posted on the forum, these muslims have also posted extremely offensive postulations, of which no one has condemned thm for. As such my banning is discriminative.

I have the option of staying away from nairaland (which I have done intermittently for 3 weeks now) due to the several options available on the web. But I choose to bring this to ur attention cos others might be suffering from the same malady. I would appreciate it if u can compare my posts to those afforementioned and then decide if I deserve to be so harrased.

Otherwise, kindly unban my several noetic accronymns.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Noetic, Naiaraland.
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Tudor3(m): 1:51am On May 27, 2009
Nice to see i'm not the only one being harrased by the mohammedians. The intolerance those hounds display is heart busting.
I believe you're just wasting your time complaining to the admin. I have been harased,insulted and banned several times and complaining to the admin is just a serious waste of time. I sent emails,complained on the forum and nothing.
I would'nt be suprised if the servers are hosted in a mosque.
My advice noetic is don't quit. Re-register coz people have to stand up to these islamists and point out to them the barbarism of their religion as well as the lies and falsehood they represent. They might not admit it,but some are begging us to save them from this savage club.A potential convert might read our posts and see islam for what it truly is and there's no doubt we'll have a happier and safer world.
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by toneyb: 2:12am On May 27, 2009
Tùdor:

Nice to see i'm not the only one being harrased by the mohammedians. The intolerance those hounds display is heart busting.
I believe you're just wasting your time complaining to the admin. I have been harased,insulted and banned several times and complaining to the admin is just a serious waste of time. I sent emails,complained on the forum and nothing.
My advice noetic is don't quit. Re-register coz people have to stand up to these islamists and point out to them the barbarism of their religion as well as the lies and falsehood they represent. They might not admit it,but some are begging us to save them from this savage club.A potential convert might read our posts and see islam for what it truly is and there's no doubt we'll have a happier and safer world.

The only reason your anti Christian post are allowed here on nairaland religion section is because the owner of the site is an atheist, try visiting other Christian sites and see if you will last a day with your anti Christian post. They are all the same, nairaland is different because the owner is an atheist.
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:16am On May 27, 2009
Ok who is joining me for a recon mission to the islamic section ?
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by CNOETIC: 2:45am On May 27, 2009
Tùdor:

I feel ur point. . . .and well done for the nice issues u have continued to raise on the forum.
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by savanaha: 3:19am On May 27, 2009
I think read somewhere that they admini's life was threatened by islamists so he made a muslim for islam section, to show how tolerance muslims are. And I think non-muslims are not allowed to post on here so I might be banned.
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by No2Atheism(m): 3:27am On May 27, 2009
Tùdor:

Mukina is that true,
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Abuzola(m): 3:53am On May 27, 2009
Hear urself with stupid excuse, have any muslim called jesus a fool, bastard, pedophile, murderer or even a pig ? NO
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Abuzola(m): 3:57am On May 27, 2009
And how many of u ve called ALLAH a fool, pig, murderer god, etc and muhammad all kind of bad names ?
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Abuzola(m): 4:02am On May 27, 2009
In islam jesus is a prophet of GOD, and believing him is an article of faith, it is a grievous sin to insult him
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by No2Atheism(m): 4:08am On May 27, 2009
Abuzola:

In islam jesus is a prophet of GOD, and believing him is an article of faith, it is a grievous sin to insult him
Abuzola:

And how many of u ve called ALLAH a fool, pig, murderer god, etc and muhammad all kind of bad names ?
Abuzola:

Hear urself with stupid excuse, have any muslim called jesus a fool, bastard, pedophile, murderer or even a pig ? NO

Okay you can now go back to watching TV we've heard your sermon, grin
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Abuzola(m): 4:09am On May 27, 2009
U just bash into our thread & derail+divert d topic of discuss,i use 2b a gentle fellow before ur trash turn me wild
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by No2Atheism(m): 4:16am On May 27, 2009
Abuzola:

U just bash into our thread & derail+divert d topic of discuss,i use 2b a gentle fellow before ur trash turn me wild

Do not derail this thread otherwise ban, stop going off topic,
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:22am On May 27, 2009
Hi Abuzola,
Do you respect christianity?
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by SeanT21(f): 7:24am On May 27, 2009
@Abuzola

Why cant U tell us your opinion in 1 post

@C-NOETIC and Tùdor

DO not waste your time posting in the muslim section.
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Nobody: 10:54am On May 27, 2009
Tùdor:

i expect this thread to be locked or removed.
muki muki, oya do what u do best.

in the meantime, Tudor and Noetic. . . . . . . . . .

Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by dani1luv: 11:58am On May 27, 2009
C-NOETIC:

Dear Seun,

May I use this medium to express my unreserved angst against the banning and continuos harrasment of my nairaland accronymns (noetic, n_o_e_t_i_c and A-Noetic) by the sub-administrators (pilgrim, lagosboy and jarus) of the islam for muslim board on the nairaland forum.

I am bringing to your attention the indiscriminate banning I have been experiencing from this admin for inexplicable reasons. The "sins" I have been accused of are minor significance in contrast to the comments from muslims such as "LagosBoy" "olobowale" "babs787" "mr crackles" "abuzuola" and several others.

While I do not deny my extreme postulations (which are a reflection of my beliefs) as posted on the forum, these muslims have also posted extremely offensive postulations, of which no one has condemned thm for. As such my banning is discriminative.

I have the option of staying away from nairaland (which I have done intermittently for 3 weeks now) due to the several options available on the web. But I choose to bring this to ur attention cos others might be suffering from the same malady. I would appreciate it if u can compare my posts to those afforementioned and then decide if I deserve to be so harrased.

Noetic, Naiaraland.

First of all I would say that Using Multiple ID on this FORUm is PROHIBITED so why the duplicate ID. .
Secondly. . Moderators dont bann they issue Warnings.

C-NOETIC:

Dear Seun,

Noetic, Naiaraland.

So what are you doing here undecided
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Tudor3(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2009
Mr daniluv
if you lack understanding,then disappear from here.
Did it ever occur to you that he created each acronymn after he got banned. . . .
You're a damn moderator,at least pretend to think like one.
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by CNOETIC: 1:14pm On May 28, 2009
Tùdor:

Mr daniluv
if you lack understanding,then disappear from here.
Did it ever occur to you that he created each acronymn after he got banned. . . .
You're a damn moderator,at least pretend to think like one.
I actually think the guy has reading and comprehension problems.
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by Shaz(f): 11:27am On May 29, 2009
Moderators do not ban people, only the admin can.
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by manmustwac(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2009
@noetic
I dey your side this time. Just keep changing your i d and please don't give in to them wink
Re: Attention Seun The Board Admin by MrCrackles(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
C-NOETIC:

Dear Seun,

I am bringing to your attention the indiscriminate banning I have been experiencing from this admin for inexplicable reasons. The "sins" I have been accused of are minor significance in contrast to the comments from muslims such as "LagosBoy" "olobowale" "babs787" "mr crackles"

And why the fuc.k is my name up there?

How many times have i come across you and how many times do i spend mudslinging on the religious thread?

Berra get a life oxymoron and quit wallowing in your own poo!

GET MY NAME OUTTA YOUR BIG MOUTH!
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Epi Banned? / What A Name Nl Has Got. / Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.