Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Letter To Mrsphyno - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Mrsphyno (1857 Views)

Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Jobless guy grin grin

I ain't complaining grin
Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by ibrams(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
please I don't understand this guys anymore........ please is mrsphyno using jazz cos all this thing ain't normal about them......

I don't know why foolish guys keep falling under the anointing...... everyday I keep praying for sense for the OP
Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by PLANETMARS(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
ENTROVERT:
Pls get off this thread.. thanks
u first
Re: Letter To Mrsphyno by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
ENTROVERT:
I'm really not a fan of online,cyber or social media dating,flirting and all that.. i hardly even visit the romance section so i dont know you all and cliques you people are forming in here on nairaland..

But this lady got me hypnotised and infatuated here on nairaland.. she got my attention with her opinions on some certain threads,her level of outspoken-ness and maturity online and most especially shes pretty and exquisitely fascinating, regally beautiful and charming hot..

Shes crazy about phyno but i love like her and im crazier about her .. shes no other person but MRSPHYNO..

I WISH TO MEET YOU DEARIE..

Yours sincerely
Entrovert.
U see ur life? because of konji u come, cum here dey run ur mouth undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

And I Deflowered Her / What Is Wrong With Taking Two Friends Along With You On A Date? / One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.