Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You (1940 Views)

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by bizzai(f): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
cc. lalasticlala ishilove
The human papillomavirus (HPV) occurs in the skin and internal membranes of the body. The important thing to remember is that HPV does not lead to HIV. They are two completely different viruses that affect different parts of the body.

One of the more common forms of cancer caused by HPV is cervical cancer. According to a study published by the Nigerian Medical Journal in 2015, there is a strong need to raise awareness about the dangers of HPV and cervical cancer and the vaccinations that can prevent them. If Nigerians are ignoring the most common type of cancer created by HPV, then mouth cancer is going to be even more obscured.

The HPV virus itself is not cancerous, but certain strains of the virus can trigger the growth of cancerous cells in the human body. Aside from the cervix, two of the more prominent areas for cancer cell growth due to HPV are the mouth and the throat. According to the Metro Magazine, HPV is responsible for 25 percent of all instances of mouth cancer in the world. The threat of mouth cancer from oral se x is real, and it is a threat that is getting more prominent.

The similarity between HPV and HIV is that the carrier typically has no idea they have the virus. The carrier develops the virus, and then the virus is passed on during the exchange of bodily fluids with someone else. The recipient is the one who runs the risk of contracting whatever disease the virus is intent upon creating.

This means that the person giving MouthAction is at risk of getting the HPV virus from the person they are pleasuring, and then the virus could trigger cancerous cell growth in the recipient. This includes genital and anal oral se x.

The HPV virus has hundreds of strains, but only a few are able to trigger cancerous cell growth. However, the rise in the number of instances of throat and mouth cancer due to oral se x cannot be ignored. The good news is that most people who contract the HPV virus never develop any disease at all. The bad news is that the HPV virus is difficult to detect in the carrier, and it can move quickly once it is passed to someone else. GENECHY reported.

Nigerians need to put more emphasis on being vaccinated for HPV, and diminishing the possibilities that they will contract any kind of disease from oral se x. Another way to decrease HPV infections is to use protection during oral s ex. This is not always a preferred method of prevention among couples, but there are plenty of protection products available that can offer pleasure and safety at the same time.

http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/5800/MUST-READ-HOW-ORAL-SEX-CAN-KILL-YOU
cc. lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by marshalcarter: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Cnt read....but I've seen
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by obinnashady(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Come..remove this thread b4 this information circulates like wild fire and my bae will stop giving me head o.abeg o
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by vickyO(f): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
obinnashady:
Come..remove this thread b4 this information circulates like wide fire and my bae will stop giving me head o.abeg o

You're not serious.
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by vickyO(f): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mehn, the rate at which orishirishi disease is growing these days would leave our forefathers dazed. I wonder if they knew what mouth action is.

Anyways, to all mouth actioners - BEWARE!!!
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Op no ruin market for me oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by mencade5(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by sinaj(f): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by ssoftappless(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op no ruin market for me oo cheesy cheesy
I SAID IT
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by ozy4christ(f): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
D rate of fornication is very high yet with all these diseases,stil ppl wil nt hear.GOD have mercy,#nosextillmarriage.
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by ssoftappless(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
MOUTH ACTION CANNOT KILL ME AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED.
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
vickyO:
Mehn, the rate at which orishirishi disease is growing these days would leave our forefathers dazed. I wonder if they knew what mouth action is.

Anyways, to all mouth actioners - BEWARE!!!
Please can you summarize the review to me?.. Seems you read it.
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
ssoftappless:
I SAID IT
U dey mad?? undecided
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by ssoftappless(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
U dey mad?? undecided
NO
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
ssoftappless:
NO
Stop quoting pls undecided
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by ssoftappless(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Stop quoting pls undecided
IS it because i refuse to fork you?
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
CLASSIC Case of kill it before it kills you. Lalasticlala, this must NOT enter FP OH shocked

Anyways all you have do is get vaccinated.
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by vickyO(f): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
profojah:

Please can you summarize the review to me?.. Seems you read it.

There's a new disease in town called Hpv. It can be transmitted through mouth action and once a person is infected, there's a probability of the victim developing cancerous cells.
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
vickyO:

There's a new disease in town called Hpv. It can be transmitted through mouth action and once a person is infected, there's a probability of the victim developing cancerous cells.
Ohh thanks dear...
But one babe just sucked the hell outta my dick not quite long.. Does it mean she will be infected with HPV?. Its been 2yrs she has been sucking me..
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by vickyO(f): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
profojah:

Ohh thanks dear...
But one babe just sucked the hell outta my dick not quite long.. Does it mean she will be infected with HPV?. Its been 2yrs she has been sucking me..

Then you should get yourself checked.

A little info would do suck lover.
Re: Must Read! How MouthAction Can Kill You by anderslizzy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Perhaps the biggest secret - the open secret - is that men and women are very different, especially when it comes to what they find "hot" or a "turn on"...both in and out of the bedroom.

When men think about doing something "hot" for a woman, it usually involves some form of maneuver to be executed between her legs.

But, that's not where she wants you to be. Not yet anyway. There's a lot of work to be done, - elsewhere on her body, that can get her more ready than immediately poking and prodding between her legs.

You may have gotten her naked. (If you haven't yet, perhaps one of our 'seduction secrets' reports may be of use to you.) She may even be able to see the desire and excitement in your eyes.

And yet, that is not enough to get her to let go fully, so she can really enjoy herself the way she would like to.

But, not to worry. With the tips and secrets revealed below, straight from real women who are eager to "help you to help her," you will be able to give her amazing pleasure...and stand apart, from the rest of the men from her past.

Let these women show you exactly where most men go wrong, and what they most often ignore...so that you can really get her "red hot" and ready to explode with ecstasy...

Finger-Lickin' Good

Stacy, 28, admits that her fingers (not yours) can get her incredibly wet. But, not in the way you're thinking...

"Men always ignore a woman's fingers," she says. If she's lucky, a guy will stroke or caress her upper arms for a little bit, and then quickly move on.

Yet, almost no one, except for an older gentleman she briefly dated, ever looked at her fingers...let alone kissed them.

Just like Stacy, most women complain about how often their fingers get ignored.

"Sometimes, when I would be driving and my ex-lover was sitting in the passenger's seat, he would take my hand and start to gently kiss of my fingers.

It would send shivers through my body. And, I would find myself getting wet very easily. We even had to pull over once, so he could finish the job."

Here's how it's done...

The next time you're about to have sex with her, take her hand in yours. And start to kiss the backs of her fingers, with slow, soft, kisses.

Keep it dry, you don't want much (or any) saliva at this point. Open your lips slightly and gently run them across her index finger, as if you were licking an envelope - but without using any tongue.

Give her knuckles some attention too. And especially attend to the webbed areas where her fingers meet each other. You can use a little bit of tongue here, just to get into the grooves.

Then turn her hand around. And kiss the fronts of her fingers as well as her palm. Don't rush any of this. Take your time with it.

You could even gently bite the fleshy part of her palm, just below her thumb.

Then, kiss her wrist using quick, short pecks. Then, kiss once more as you gently push down with the tip of your tongue.

If she's like most women, she will start to get very wet down there. And, her breathing will get heavy, to match.

From here, you can continue to move up her arm. Kiss all of her.

You can even bite the area where her lower arm joins the upper arm. (The area exactly opposite to her elbow.)

But, again, be gentle. And, don't leave marks.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Rollar / 4 Most Famous Love Stories In History And Literature / Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.