Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. (51369 Views)

Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates / See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by IPOB123london: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Idoma should gear up for Biafra
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Ohinoyiadavize: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
EAT WITH TWO HANDS IS BAD, WHAT A SHAMEFUL PROTEST!
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by wealthmi1: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Give them igala state. Make Ankpa their capital. Make ebira,okun and others v lokoja as their capital.
Na why Oooo.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by zushab: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
9isguy:
Well they are free to protest bcoz its dia ryt but they shouldn't made a mistake of destroying properties belonging to Ebiras over dia if not they will know Y we are called Ebiras; they can ask d Fulanis what Happened some months back now::: We are waiting ::::

Am very sure dis young men does'nt know Ebiras, i m advising dem to ask there elders about ebira. If they there touch anything belonging to us then history will repeat itself. Its now our tym and we must rule, either they like it not. LET THEM GO TO HELL
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Pecca: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Afam4eva:
I have to give the Igala political elites as the most intolerant in the coubtry. How can a single tribe just seize power like the state only belongs to them. Let them take a cue from states like Delta and Cross river. If there's any justice in this world. Faleke should have been allowed to continue the mandate given to him and Audu. This is just crazy and stupid.
Faleke cudnt av continued...it wuld simply create a gapping hole for the pdp to crawl throu. I'm more pdp than apc.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Jolumania432(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
cryANIMALS PEOPLE
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Omonda(m): 4:04am On Nov 29, 2015
Hi pals, if those igala people wants it that way, good and fine. Its just that we don't want to trouble them all this while. They should do it at their hometown not in any part of Ebiraland because if they do only God knows what may happen next. "A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE"
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by titipexy: 4:12am On Nov 29, 2015
RealAlfranco:
I'm Igala, but the seat wasn't made for one tribe. Although I was born and brought up in another state. We've seen snail-like development in the state since its creation. Let power shift and let another ethnic group bring in new ideas for betterment of the state. Unless we move away from ethnic sentiments,Kogi state will continue to be one of the most backward states in the country. Power was going to change hands sooner or later,the earlier we learn and move on,the better for all parties. Simple!

true but do you actually think a particular ethnic group particularly Ebira (trouble loving people ) will be the best people to save the state from its present state...its one thimg to bark and demand a title, its another thing to function as expected. until if proven odawise lets see, d Okons wi take ova afta d egbiras if dis goes tru
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by titipexy: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Omonda:
Hi pals, if those igala people wants it that way, good and fine. Its just that we don't want to trouble them all this while. They should do it at their hometown not in any part of Ebiraland because if they do only God knows what may happen next. "A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE"

lol...the last time i heard an average egbira man is terrorised and scared to his pant by a typical homebred igala man...i tink if u bring fight 2 the igalas, u might not live long to survive it. So u guys should fimd away to mingle, though you hate yourselves, Be like the Okuns that mingle with everyone.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by titipexy: 4:21am On Nov 29, 2015
Revolva:

Shut up there....wat do you mean state belonging to. Even apart. From the state capital lokoja which is owned by non igalas that is more developed..the next most developed town is okene - owned by ebiras...waat do u mean every good thing is in igala land...-itss wrong na....even igala land still suffer. The same thing other part suffer...

As for igalas ruling...I don't. Support another igala man to rule again let ebira. Rule....i. Will be happy but not a okun person....how can faleke who is a speaker in lagos state come n rule a state where he has not been part of....

I am igala by origin but lived in lagos....you guys should learn more bout the igala tribe before u start sayin nonsense

Yea. I have noticed the hatred between Igala and Egbira. I think that dude is Egbira. I think same as you do. The governor shuld be anyone that can transform the state for the right reasons not becos of ethnicism or whatever.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by titipexy: 4:39am On Nov 29, 2015
billyG:

U are wrong they are in Dekina igalaland but nothing will affect d outcome Apc has already won d election,even if all registered voters vote 4 wada.

one truthful talk...Its In DEKINA. dont you guys listen to news, didnt you watch presidential elections? Its fromDekina but as u said APC will win eventually. The news spread that its Okene that controls the votes which was spread by an egbira man nd yhippeeeeeeee we all adopted it, without knowing the facts. Thats how another said Egbiras are more in kogi state, because you are more thermo-emitting than an other folks in the state. Fet rid of the sentiments @Egbiras. Bros thnks 4 d correction
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by kayusely: 4:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Revolva:

Shut up there....wat do you mean state belonging to. Even apart. From the state capital lokoja which is owned by non igalas that is more developed..the next most developed town is okene - owned by ebiras...waat do u mean every good thing is in igala land...-itss wrong na....even igala land still suffer. The same thing other part suffer...

As for igalas ruling...I don't. Support another igala man to rule again let ebira. Rule....i. Will be happy but not a okun person....how can faleke who is a speaker in lagos state come n rule a state where he has not been part of....

I am igala by origin but lived in lagos....you guys should learn more bout the igala tribe before u start sayin nonsense
You're the most ignorant person I've ever known. Has Faleke ever been speaker in lagos assembly? And you claim to be in lagos, olodo ni e.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by titipexy: 4:51am On Nov 29, 2015
I am Igala by tribe. I think power should be shifted to anyone. I think it should be for the right reasons. Unfortunately nigeria's comstitution doesnt provide for the circumstances in kogi state. But thats not important as any competent individual who can bring change to the state better than whoever has done anything in the past is highly welcomed onboard (when such imdividual begins, haters will join his board). but the youths in the state irrespective of your tribe, hasve to get rid of this old rubbish sentiments, my people your people shiit. its highly oldfashioned. I urge you guys to engage in a paradigm shift for a better tomorrow. otherwise this disunity will
ead us no where. And say something truthful too not some fallacious nd fabricated stuff jst for cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by AmazonKindle: 5:41am On Nov 29, 2015
akanbiaa:
They are not even up to 20 with the onlookers.
20 or less destoryed world trade centre or 12 dosciple preach the good news to the world.dont always look at numbers

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Coolguy89(m): 5:45am On Nov 29, 2015
they r very useless
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Gboliwe: 5:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Anything to bring down Wada of PDP, remove Audu of APC and now, block any Igala man from ascending that position suits me fine. I had given up on the state already until providence struck. This is a good start. The Igalas should be ashamed of themselves even as they ask God's forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Habillah(m): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2015
Yahaya Bello leading with 41,000 votes,Number of registeredvotes in those 92 polling unit is 49,000. numbers of permanent voters collected in those places is 25,000. Inec declined theelection base on the number of total#registrationof voters.Even if the whole 25,000 of votes casted in favour of PDP which is not possible they can never win. The election has been won already. You can never have morethan 25,000 on 5th dec. Assuming the whole 25,000 voted for PDP Fair pluswill still be leading with 11,000. The election has been won already.........Stay calm my beloved people.

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by cnsprince76: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Anikulhapo:
They should go and sit, was the governor's seat made for them?

Are they not indigenes of Kogi state?
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by JohnReese: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Where da fucck is the police. Fucckking arrest Dos dumb shitty assholes and lock dem up. I'm sure dey won't want to start tribal wars. Infact before dey will taste dat power again shld be like 2050. Idiotas. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by JohnReese: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2015
They are fools, they made th estate so backward. Instead of going to hide their face dey are busy protesting. Local idiots
Gboliwe:
Anything to bring down Wada of PDP, remove Audu of APC and now, block any Igala man from ascending that position suits me fine. I had given up on the state already until providence struck. This is a good start. The Igalas should be ashamed of themselves even as they ask God's forgiveness
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by JohnReese: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2015
I think he meant to say "REP"
kayusely:
You're the most ignorant person I've ever known. Has Faleke ever been speaker in lagos assembly? And you claim to be in lagos, olodo ni e.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by JohnReese: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2015
If they are trouble loving and pro developmental I think we like it. As if Igalas don't carry guns. With all the so called trouble in okene, the place keeps developing without any government assistance. Despite Igalas ruling since the inception of the state name one zone in Igala land dat is as developed as okene. Despite moving all projects to that area, even with university situated dere, dere dumb ass is still as backward as ever. All they can boast or brag about is Jazz. Mtchewwwwww
titipexy:

true but do you actually think a particular ethnic group particularly Ebira (trouble loving people ) will be the best people to save the state from its present state...its one thimg to bark and demand a title, its another thing to function as expected. until if proven odawise lets see, d Okons wi take ova afta d egbiras if dis goes tru

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Carlmax(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2015
gmaa:

yet a chritain never ruled the state

Before ambode when was the last time a Christian ruled Lagos? Population wise Christians are not minority in kogi State. The Igala Muslims are more but not with the kind of margin you guys think. Lastly, I don't want this to be like a chritain/Muslim tussle because the kogites are not like that.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Gboliwe: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2015
JohnReese:
They are fools, they made th estate so backward. Instead of going to hide their face dey are busy protesting. Local idiots

Are you from Kogi state?
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by sparkleRed(f): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Afam4eva:
I have to give the Igala political elites as the most intolerant in the coubtry. How can a single tribe just seize power like the state only belongs to them. Let them take a cue from states like Delta and Cross river. If there's any justice in this world. Faleke should have been allowed to continue the mandate given to him and Audu. This is just crazy and stupid.
faleke is nt from kogi dats all I think, let him goan govern his state of origin
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by JohnReese: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Gboliwe:

Are you from Kogi state?
No but my mum works dere, so I visit regularly.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Gboliwe: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2015
JohnReese:
No but my mum works dere, so I visit regularly.

Oh, ok.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by ozoza: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Without any iotta of doubt, Okene is London to any of Igala town. Uncivilize folks

2 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by baby124: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2015
sparkleRed:
faleke is nt from kogi dats all I think, let him goan govern his state of origin
You are very stupid. Ignorant cow. You are commenting on topics you know nothing about. See how stupid you sound. Nama

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by RealAlfranco: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
titipexy:

Every ethnic group has something synonymous with them. It is true, the Ebira can start a fight anywhere,but not all of them like trouble. Personally,I wanted Faleke to continue, just for the sake of common sense. His only undoing should be his political history,but didn't even matter when Audu picked him as his running mate. So politics,my brother! The Okun have been patient up to this point and their time will surely come. This situation will either make or plunge the state into further misery,so sentiments or bigotry should be done away with,ASAP. Whoever becomes governor should be someone who will lead the state to good heights (we have so much resources at our disposal,for God's sake) ,and Wada has shown he's incapacitated. Goodluck and best wishes to whoever becomes governor.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by uncleade(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2015
looseweight:
Some people are angered for the fact that a Yoruba bearing name wanna rule them
Are Yahaya and Bello yoruba names?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Badeh’s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.