Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates (18192 Views)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / Open Letter To All First Class Graduates – "Dear First Class Graduates” / NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by hijacke(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by flokii: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:
This is a welcome development by the Lagos state Governor.

I just wish that other states governors will do same.

Such positive reward will go a long way in encouraging the youths to study harder in school.

that ogogoro wey you take don dey affect you..

na Lagos dem post or Ogun
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by fromnigeria(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
For first class, employment is available and even auto matic, when there is none, few are created.
Where as 2nd class et al will search all over for years. How unfair.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Abdbasit1: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
if dey can start doing dis across d country, it will b a good thing. God bless amosun.

pls xpres it to polytechnic and NCE level... cool
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by dapdoman(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
See cover up..that was the Governor that wanted to merge Tasued with OOU back then,,,the management as well as the students resisted it vehemently then(some of the students also lost their lives in an accident while on the way to Abeokuta to protest to the Governor at oke mosan)
Now..he has realised that it is the pioneer university of education in Nigeria.I am always wondering at some of his actions,,,what he just did as others rightly said,is not new,he layed off some workers employed by Gbenga Daniel in 2011 as Daniel was about leaving.He promised to reabsorb them...we are still waiting,,,only connected ones were lucky to have their job back...He promised to employ 10000 ...we are still waiting,,,

1 Like

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by manchester1: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

Such positive reward will go a long way in encouraging the youths to study harder in school.
Chai lagos state governor .. u need medication my brother
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
nice gesture... however some of them would not want to work with the government.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by springer: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Political! Though a welcome development. Countless Ogun State indigene first class graduates with distiction in master degree have their application for lecturing job with Ogun institutions especially OOU for years without response.."no space no vacan or Governor has not order employment'. Creating automatic job for 12 first class out of 5,970 hopeless/jobless graduates may probably not political but may be politics.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by amtaken(f): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lagos
uboma:

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by springer: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
dapdoman:
See cover up..that was the Governor that wanted to merge Tasued with OOU back then,,,the management as well as the students resisted it vehemently then(some of the students also lost their lives in an accident while on the way to Abeokuta to protest to the Governor at oke mosan)
Now..he has realised that it is the pioneer university of education in Nigeria.I am always wondering at some of his actions,,,what he just did as others rightly said,is not new,he layed off some workers employed by Gbenga Daniel in 2011 as Daniel was about leaving.He promised to reabsorb them...we are still waiting,,,only connected ones were lucky to have their job back...He promised to employ 10000 ...we are still waiting,,,

Political! Though a welcome development. Countless Ogun State indigene first class graduates with distiction in master degree have their application for lecturing job with Ogun institutions especially OOU for years without response.."no space no vacan or Governor has not order employment'. Creating automatic job for 12 first class out of 5,970 hopeless/jobless graduates may probably not political but may be politics.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by uboma(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
oluwasegun007:
Lagos or Ogun?

@ all,

Thanks for the correction.

It was not intended.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by ladycomfort(f): 12:49am On Nov 29, 2015
This is highly commendable
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by kayusely: 2:28am On Nov 29, 2015
dapdoman:
The man is a liar. Those he promised to give jobs for siniliar feat few years back are still waiting. Our parents who retired three years ago are yet to be paid their gratuities whilr some have died. Amosun pay then nefore they die.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Kirinwa: 5:32am On Nov 29, 2015
In another news one olodo who probably over ate be saying that first class doesn't have advantages.

I feel like angry
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Laredojohn(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Good initiative,
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Folksyharry(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Good. But they should be employed in areas where their brain will put to good use and not to sit in one office from 8-5
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Freeman50(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2015
That's a good news.....congratulations.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by calculator123(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Generalkorex:
Nice one. It would encourage others to work harder.
work harder or jack(cram harder).most of tasued students are not academically buoyant,speaking frm experience.hapi Sunday
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by calculator123(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2015
ladycomfort:
This is highly commendable
commend what,this gov,is a blatant liar,and i don't see him giving them the job m,#lip service
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by flightz(f): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Mayour11:
I hope the governor is not trying to give them appointment as secondary school teachers.

Anyhow sha, at all at all na hin bad.

I don't know why I don't like that school, maybe it's due to the fact that most of the graduates are academically absurd, they are also rife with cultism.
In fact, to confirm ask an average principal from that state that has accomodated them for their 6 months TP, they'll tell you their performance in the class...
I know a corper, she studied English.. Her spoken English is embarrassing, I shouldn't describe it cos you might faint. If that one should teach, I bet, all the students would have F9 in their externals.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by ladycomfort(f): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2015
calculator123:
commend what,this gov,is a blatant liar,and i don't see him giving them the job m,#lip service
. Whao this is serious. That's politics for you . Imagine
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by gbemmy100: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2015
automatic employment my foot. my course mates that graduated with first class at d last convo are still seeking for employment. end time and false governors.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by billyG(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2015
moshoodable:

Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has announced automatic employment to 12 first class graduates of the Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED.
Governor Amosun announced this, on Saturday, while speaking at the 6th and 7th Convocation and 10th anniversary ceremony of the Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
He added that his administration was ready and committed to doing all that is necessary to make certificates of higher institutions in Ogun State, the most sought-after in Nigeria.
The governor noted that the greatest legacy anyone can bequeath to the coming generation is a good education adding that “it is easier to govern an enlightened and educated populace.”
Governor Amosun also promised to continue with his administration’s commitment to providing top notch facilities in tertiary institutions in Ogun State.
The governor said his administration will continue to build more hostels of residence and lecture rooms in order to ensure better learning conditions and forestall negative indoctrination of the students.
The Ogun State governor also enjoined the graduands to be aware of the responsibility they now have to the society as a whole.
“I charge you all to remember that you are now transitioning into shapers of other destinies as you go into the world to contribute your quota. It is your responsibility as teachers to ensure that the younger people put in your trust are well developed both in character and learning.
“Moreover, I want to charge you to be responsible, industrious, dependable and humble. You should ensure that you are good ambassadors of this great citadel of learning in all you do.
“You should also comport yourselves with dignity in whatever situation life may place you and in a manner befitting of products of the foremost University of education in Nigeria,” Governor Amosun said.
Speaking earlier, the Vice-chancellor of TASUED, Mrs. Oluyemisi Obilade noted that the institution was the first University of Education in Nigeria, the 2nd in Africa and the 8th in the world adding that its vision was "to be a one-stop shop for all educational needs and preferred University of education globally."
Obilade also noted that 5,970 graduands were being conferred with First degrees, out of which, twelve (12) graduated with First class Honours while adding that nothing has added more glamour to the school's 10th anniversary than the quality of individuals who were honoured with honorary doctorate degrees at the event.
The event witnessed the conferment of honorary doctorate degrees to Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, former President of Nigeria; late Chief Mrs. HID Awolowo and
Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1166805223364044&id=150797314964845&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6222268162921179038%3Amf_story_key.7541218403677959406&__tn__=%2As
In another developement Ayo Fayose is Busy cutting Kpomo in d Kitchen.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by oluwasegun007(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2015
uboma:

@ all,

Thanks for the correction.

It was not intended.
U WLCM......

1 Like

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Chartey(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2015
fromnigeria:
For first class, employment is available and even auto matic, when there is none, few are created.
Where as 2nd class et al will search all over for years. How unfair.
What were you doing when they were getting first class? Anyway I don't see any of those graduates accepting to work for the state govt. There are better options for them out there.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by fromnigeria(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
Chartey:

What were you doing when they were getting first class? Anyway I don't see any of those graduates accepting to work for the state govt. There are better options for them out there.
[/s]
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by gungab(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2015
create more job or provide soft loan for young investors and stop all this hyping of first class graduate!
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Samtobh(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
gbemmy100:
automatic employment my foot. my course mates that graduated with first class at d last convo are still seeking for employment. end time and false governors.
Last November, I was among those declared to have the automatic employment. Till now, its no show.
Pity future generations to come.
042 says so.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by angeltolly(f): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
angeltolly ur mates are bagging first class u are here shouting pictures or...don't even complete that statement. if I slap u eh u will congratulate them. abi u think say first class na FTC?

Hey! Keep quiet and get manners while you quote people here. I graduated from the university while you were still struggling with jamb, that's if you have gained admission. I said "pictures" because I know the height of lies in that state. I served as a corper in ogun state during Amosun's 1st term and I know his atitude to education in that state. I know at a point TASUED student stoned him with pure water during one of his visit there cos he almost scrapped that school. You won't believe there are schools in ogun state where they only av 4 permanent teachers to teach JS1-SS3 and corpers have to do bulk of the work just to assist students. Students even sit on the ground to study. Mysef and another corper had to do chair and locker project to donate to the school then. Yet Govenor Amosun will paint another picture of what never happened in the media. So please note that am not one of the pple who come on here just to fetch likes and shares. Cheers and be safe.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by adonbilivit: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
angeltolly:

Hey! Keep quiet and get manners while you quote people here. I graduated from the university while you were still struggling with jamb, that's if you have gained admission. I said "pictures" because I know the height of lies in that state. I served as a corper in ogun state during Amosun's 1st term and I know his atitude to education in that state. I know at a point TASUED student stoned him with pure water during one of his visit there cos he almost scrapped that school. You won't believe there are schools in ogun state where they only av 4 permanent teachers to teach JS1-SS1 and corpers have to do bulk of the work just to assist students. Students even sit on the ground to study. Mysef and another corper had to do a chair project to donate to the school then. Yet Govenor Amosun will paint another picture of what never happened in the media. So please note that am not one of the pple who come on here just to fetch likes and shares. Cheers and be safe.
lmao. sorry if my post got to u, I was only messing around. sure u graduated when I was still struggling with jamb? lol...looking back now I figured I never struggled with jamb. I be Oga. what did u study, might hook u up with a good job
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by angeltolly(f): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
lmao. sorry if my post got to u, I was only messing around. sure u graduated when I was still struggling with jamb? lol...looking back now I figured I never struggled with jamb. I be Oga. what did u study, might hook u up with a good job

Got me Nah! Just had to explain what I meant by my previous post. And I Won't be tempted to say something abusive to you.... But then if you care, I long passed the Msc level and I work comfortably. So you can keep your "good job" for someone else. I have passed that now. Whatever you say after now is on you. Deal with it.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by adonbilivit: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
angeltolly:

Got me Nah! Just had to explain what I meant by my previous post. And I Won't be tempted to say something abusive to you.... But then if you care, I long passed the Msc level and I work comfortably. So you can keep your "good job" for someone else. I have passed that now. Whatever you say after now is on you. Deal with it.
good. was still messing with u. abeg hook me up with a good job na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Globacom Customer Care Interview / Which Of These Job Should I Choose? / U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.