Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates (18191 Views)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / Open Letter To All First Class Graduates – "Dear First Class Graduates” / NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by fromnigeria(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
Chartey:

What were you doing when they were getting first class? Anyway I don't see any of those graduates accepting to work for the state govt. There are better options for them out there.
[/s]
Everyone can not have 1st class and Pls always read to understand.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Chartey(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
fromnigeria:
[s][/s] Everyone can not have 1st class and Pls always read to understand.
Every one cannot be rich. Everyone cannot be successful. Everyone cannot be happy. You choose whether you will be or not.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by moshoodable: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
In summary,be the best you can be, never lose focus and at the end you will stand out among your contemporaries for the rest of your life.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by bunlizlaw(f): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
calculator123:
work harder or jack(cram harder).most of tasued students are not academically buoyant,speaking frm experience.hapi Sunday
You are entitled to your own opinion. My younger brother and I graduated from there and we are doing pretty well.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by springer: 6:22am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by calculator123(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2015
bunlizlaw:
You are entitled to your own opinion. My younger brother and I graduated from there and we are doing pretty well.
if true,both of u are among the few exceptions to my previous post
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by calculator123(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2015
springer:
Amosun and Ogun State are liars and talent wasters. I dont want to be direct.......a friend from Ogun state made first class and distinction in degree and masters respectively from an European university and returned to 9ja to lecture after brief teaching experience from European university, he applied to OOU but till now for almost 2 years nothing happened, so how come fresh first class graduate are offered automatic employment when experienced ones have their cv on OOU registrar's table for years without employment. He is planning to go back to Europe and never return or apply in Ogun State or Nigeria again but no money for flight ticket. I regret voting for him. Ask him how many graduates he has employed?
exactly my point,he just pays lip service to fulfill all righteousness.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Samtobh(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
ON GOD
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by Samtobh(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
on God.
Re: Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates by calculator123(m): 1:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Samtobh:

I am a first class TASUED graduate, studied Petrochemical Science.I was among those who convocated November, 2014 and we were all told this same crap.I wrote a letter to the VC of the school through the Registrar and was given a shocking reply.I was told the promise of automatic employment is at the instance of the State government and there's nothing the school could do about it.Felt so terrible. Since 2012 till now, its been God's saving grace all the way.
so my people, let's leave it all to God.
thank God for u.o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Globacom Customer Care Interview / Which Of These Job Should I Choose? / U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.