Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) (4165 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by tomzee2(f): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
#10 Signs She Likes You

It’s not at all uncommon to hear men talk about how difficult – or impossible – it is to understand women. The same is true for what women say about men, of course, but this time the idea is to lend a hand to men who may be trying to determine if a particular women is interested in being more than just friends. There are subtle signals that women often use, even without realizing it, that might be an indication that she has more than just a passing interest in you. When you know what to watch for, it will be a lot easier to figure out whether or not there may be a future with her or not. Her are a few behaviors to watch for that are often a good indication that she wants to be more than friends.

#1 She touches you

If she seems like she’s taking advantage of opportunities to touch you during normal conversation, there’s a good chance she’s into you. It could be something as simple as gently touching your arm or shoulder when she’s laughing at something you say or when she’s telling you about something. It’s unlikely that a woman is going to be putting her hands on some dude that she does not have any interest in at all.

#2 First date appearance

If she’s someone you have spent a fair amount of time with before going on on a “real” date with, the way she fixes herself up for that first date could be a clue. If she’s usually a jeans-and-tee-shirt kind of gal and she shows up for your first date wearing a sexy dress, high heels and more make-up than usual, there’s a darn good chance she wants to make a good impression, and wants that date to be just the first of many.

#3 The copy cat

Again, here’s a situation where you’ll usually have to spend some time around her before you pick up on this because it may not be all that noticeable at first. If you’re the kind of guy who uses a certain word or phrase a lot, like “that’s sweet” and you begin to notice that she’s started to use it a lot as well, that could be one of those little signs that she’s got eyes for you. You can even test it out by adapting a new phrase or word that you overuse a bit and see if she follows suit.

#4 First conversation

A first conversation can tell you a great deal about how she feels about you. If it’s kind of awkward and brief, she just may not have any interest. She could also be super shy, but it should not be that hard to tell just by watching her body language. On the other hand, if she seems like she wants to keep talking and is asking you lots of questions about you, there’s an excellent chance that there is some interest there.

#5 Calls out of the blue

If she starts calling you a lot just to chat and not for any specific purpose, she may be hoping she can get more involved. She’ll tend to do this a lot when she’s bored and wants someone to talk to. If yours is the number she dials most often, you’ll probably have a good chance of getting something started with her if you want to.

#6 Changing opinions

Here’s a sign that’s nearly foolproof. If you have heard her say she doesn’t like something, or know that she doesn’t because one of her friends has told you and then, she suddenly likes it when you bring it up in coversation, that’s a major signal. For example, you may hear her talking to one of her friends and hear her say she dislikes Thai food but later when she hears you talk about going out for some Thai food she seems all interested and says she really likes it. That’s pretty much an open invitation to ask her out if you want to.

#7 Body language

These signs tend to be a little more subtle and less reliable than some other signs, but there is  decent chance they could be sings that she likes you. She licks her lips, plays with her hair, or tilts her head slightly when she talks to you. These are the kinds of little signals that are best used when other signs that she’s interested in you are present, because by themselves, they may not mean all that much.

#8 Happy hour

If a woman sends you a drink, that’s about as close as she can get to standing up on a table and screaming for you to come talk to her because she things you’re hot. If you’re at all interested, you’d be a fool to ignore that invitation and you may as well just go home and get used to the idea of being by yourself all your life.

#9. Greetings by proxy

When a gal’s friend comes to you and says that her friend wanted her to say “hi” to you for her, that’s another pretty reliable signal that there’s more than just casual interest in play. She’s definitely not going to go out of her way to ask her friend to pass along a greeting like that if she has no interest in you at all. If she thinks you’re a loser, you’re never going to be on the receiving end of a greeting like that!

#10 Late night

If you are spending time with her and she never seems like she wants to be the one that says she needs to get home, she’s probably thinking she’d like to see your relationship turn into something more serious. If you find that you’re always the one that has to say you’re ready to call it a night before she does, she’s definitely enjoying your company a lot.

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by tomzee2(f): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
More pic

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by tomzee2(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
More

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
diz one carry pishur come...for doz of mah brodas shouting PISHUR OR AHDONTBELIVIT
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol. Number 5 happened to me a long time ago. I thought she was into me grin She would always end our conversation asking.."lite dey area" I deduced that after relocating cry cry
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by chigoizie7(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
How I wan take notice all these when I am not interested in you? If I am not interested in you, if u like walk naked in front of me, I will just assume u are one of the mad women roaming the streets.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by tomzee2(f): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:
Lol. Number 5 happened to me a long time ago. I thought she was into me grin She would always end our conversation asking.."lite dey area" I deduced that after relocating cry cry
grin
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by tomzee2(f): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
chigoizie7:
How I wan take notice all these when I am not interested in you? If I am not interested in you, if u like walk naked in front of me, I will just assume u are one of the mad women roaming the streets.
hahahahahaha I can see When a nigga is lying
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by chigoizie7(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
tomzee2:
hahahahahaha I can see When a nigga is lying

Well, people differ.

U ve to be interested too in other to. Start reading meaning to those actions. If I am not interested in, I am just not interested.
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by tomzee2(f): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Well, people differ.

U ve to be interested too in other to. Start reading meaning to those actions. If I am not interested in, I am just not interested.
well let me just act asif I agree with ya
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by Adasun(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op Nigerian pictures or idonbilivit:p :p
flawlesRebirth:
diz one carry pishur come...for doz of mah brodas shouting PISHUR OR AHDONTBELIVIT
tongue tongue
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Videos or I would b tempted not to believe undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:31am On Nov 29, 2015
How I know mine, at the beginning I will monitor how often she seek for my attention especially if she is not asking for material things, from there I will shower her attention for sometimes and withdraw it.
If she start complaining that I dont give her attention again then I will know she is interested in me cus girl wey no send you no send you if you like bone am for years she too go do like say you no de exist, from that moment I will make the next moves
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by Jazzlite: 4:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Op I see you in gaol for alleged rape.... And you his followers.... Naija gals are not wired like this.....hmmm sugabelly comes to mind
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by prettyjo(f): 5:55am On Nov 29, 2015
nawaooooooo
Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by tomzee2(f): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Adasun:
Op Nigerian pictures or idonbilivit:p :ptongue tongue
just put black leather on the screen of ur phone nd u will see that is nigeria people that re there #winkz[quote author=snowprince07 post=40503600]Videos or I would b tempted not to believe undecideduse pam wine to wash ur eyes u will see that those re videos

1 Like

Re: How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) by tomzee2(f): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
prettyjo:
nawaooooooo
I know u did most of those stuff to make ur current boifrnd notice ya

(1) (Reply)

When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* / No / A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.