Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

10 More Types Of People On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland (1998 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / Most loved People On Nairaland POLL!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Chidexter(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Based on a couple of years i've been on this site(on a different account). i've seen the good, the bad , the funny.

Well, here's a list of Ten (more)types of characters some people in here have exhibited, that sort of make random others laugh, cry, insult, shout at them.

1. The Reporters :-

These set of individuals usually regard Nairaland as a kind of platform where they can say, expose everything and anything they experience/witness.

They might be going home and suddenly it begins to rain, and wam!, they've created a thread on it within milliseconds, they might kill a rat today and a whole thread will be created about it, with graphic and well detailed pictures.

2. The Relationship Experts: These ones are responsible for the bulk of how to know a cheating blah blah, what to do when in a date, kind of threads.

They turn to Experts on relationship, and dating tips. They provide answers to people in one emotional confusion or the other. Meanwhile, in reality they arent even in a relationship at all.

3. The Political Expert and Critics :

Are you interested in knowing
Who will win the next coming elections?
How much the naira will be in comparison with the dollar?
Do you wish to know, Nigeria's GDP, or what President Buhari was up to yesterday?, look no further. Just visit the politics section and you will see lots of answers from our virtual politicians.

The likes of Barcanista, CramJones and their depth in the political field could leave many ticking political science as their future field of study

There are also those who have Zero knowledge on the politics scene, you mostly see them blaming past and present leaders for any misfortune whatsoever.

The other day a thread was created about Nigerians caught on a duping scam in another country, one blamed Buhari, and we're left to wonder how a scam in another country relates to Buhari.

4. The Derailers :

Ever seen an interesting topic on tips to a strong health, or a thread on how to prepare a favourite meal.
No matter the thread, if you have the patience to scroll down, you will/must see someone saying something else.

When the topic being discussed about is Nigeria education system, thats when you'll see someone begging you to click a link and vote him/her for model competition. Like seriously, what's my business in your modelling life in relation to the topic created?

5. The tribalistic ones/Name Checkers :

I Guess i dont need to elaborate much on this.
The sole purpose why they view threads is to know what tribe is involved, they always speak ill of other tribes, and regard theirs as the best.

If the tribe they hate performs something good, they regard it as victory for Nigeria but once its something bad, they distance themselves from such a tribe.

6. The advertisers

Only on Nairaland have i seen an advert where someone sells an Iphone 6 for 20k,
A 35,000 mAh powerbank for 9k with free usb cable or a phone sold 20k in the market for 28k.

Some have gone on to spam threads with their fake products, while without doubt some are genuine and down to earth it still doesnt hide the fact that many are scammers in disguise.

7. The Desperate Bloggers

Great Headline, Great initial write up but one problem you've got to click that link.
I present to you Bloggers, the description above is their modus operandi, they create catchy topics, but once you click it you'll be asked to click a link to view the rest.

Funny enough, Nairalanders have formed a great reply to such requests like, La Click La Bend cheesy , La Click La Die, La Click Le Blind immediately. LOL grin

8. The Impersonators/Fake Accounts : An Individual who's a male, but ends up creating a female account complete with feminine pics. You tend to notice something's strange about that account with the way the person posts or comments on 'sensitive' issues.

Some even expose themselves when sharing experiences by referring to themselves as a 'He' instead of a 'She'

9. The Depressed Ones
That dude who's contemplating suicide cos he's writing Jamb for the 5th time, or the other who's very depressed because his dad treats him like an outcast. Sadly, there are so many depressed people on Nairaland, its left for you and i to help them adjust and feel Loved. Ease their tensions, give them friendly advice and many more.

I'm now officially recommending the Joke section to those of you feeling stressed up or at the point of depression.

10. The End time Ones
Haha, just by mere thinking about this still make me chuckle.
To these set of people, every Topic, thread, whether informative or not, is automatically an End time topic.

You give someone an advice, it automatically becomes an end time advice, you post pictures of celebrities, they call it end time pics, You post a genuine story and they'll call it end time write up.

They end up flooding threads with their End time gibberish.

You can add yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mucheeew MUBBISH
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
lol....I no see my category o
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by wordbank(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
The midnight crawlers

1 Like

Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Young03(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
op u belong to the counter thread group

The investigators....I love them cus they bring out names and pics of fake nairalanders
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by adonbilivit: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
op if I slap u eh
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
cry you didnt mention the mods...wey dy ban anyhow ..
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
endtime
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
K add yours then
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by donholy28(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time list

1 Like

Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
abeg who watch man u match.

1 Like

Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Erukumakanaki: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
The Derailers category reminds me of the Weedsters Vs Ishilove Saga grin grin
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Same old poo.
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Booked

Monalisa185:
You follow for derailers
You can derail for Africa cheesy
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by geesilver(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
OP u forget the vaseline crew
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
I proudly rep the Space Bookers and End Time Crew
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by allytinted: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
n
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by obiorathesubtle: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
BullshÍt now has a different appearance! Oh! Wait! It's just this thread.
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Booked
sheybi na on top my head you dey book space ni? weldone ooo!!

STFUareyouGod :
you follow for derailers You can derail for Africa cheesy
lol, talk bout 'pot calling kettle blaq'
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na draw soup na...I no watch am shaaaa
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
K add yours then
I no know my category...
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

sheybi na on top my head you dey book space ni?
weldone ooo!!

lol, talk bout 'pot calling kettle blaq'

cheesy cheesy I was just passing by
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

I no know my category...
gringringrin
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

na draw soup na...I no watch am shaaaa
let's all take a moment to laugh at Man Utd pls bcoz they are............ well coz theyre an Utd.

Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy I was just passing by
passing ke?
sheybi na 'major road' be this?
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

passing ke?

sheybi na 'major road' be this?
since you wan derail, how Vardy today Na? tongue
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Chidexter(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
Same old poo.

I'd take thats as ur own biased opinion. peace
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by zinachidi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
derailer grin
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
since you wan derail, how Vardy today Na? tongue

*scratcheshead* .. sorry swee.... you could rephrase dah right?
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
let's all take a moment to laugh at Man Utd pls bcoz they are............ well coz theyre an Utd.
Re: 10 More Types Of People On Nairaland by vizkiz: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
Same old poo.

did you just typed this? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Wife Uploads Video Of Husband Making Love To Their Housemaid / Please Advice My Friend / I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.