Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? (4732 Views)

IPOB Protests In Tel Aviv Israel And They Have A Message Natanyahu(video) / Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues / When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? by FKO81(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Silly Op When will OPC and Arewa people congress protest in Aba and Onitsha? Kano was never capital of Nigeria or Nigeria business hub the state is insignificant to our struggle.
Re: When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? by WETINUSABI: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
IGBOS ARE THE ONES BEING ENSLAVED. YORUBAS NEED NO PROTEST.

FKO81:
Silly Op When will OPC and Arewa people congress protest in Aba and Onitsha? Kano was never capital of Nigeria or Nigeria business hub the state is insignificant to our struggle.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? by Toosure70: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
That one na suicide mission o

2 Likes

Re: When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? by WETINUSABI: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin cheesy
Toosure70:
That one na suicide mission o
Re: When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? by inlandtaipan: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
vicadex07:

Lol...see excuse. Somebody is definitely scared. Is kano not in Nigeria? Are Igbos not resident in Kano? (In millions if I must say). Why is Kano any different from Lagos or Abuja?
its Nigeria, kano is not just relevant to the struggle.
Re: When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? by vladimiros: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
vicadex07:

My eyes are opened sir. Your PDP brought us into this mess.

Buhari is starting from scratch with little or no resources if we consider the dwindling oil revenue and the excessively massive looting that was witnessed during GEJs regime.

[size=13pt]IF i call you Zombie now you go vex..

I just showed you how Buhari's economic policy has stopped FDI from coming in, while Jonah brought in Billions of Dollars in FDI..

yet you blame Jonathan for an obvious Buhari fault..

" Tell AM TO GO STRAIGHT.. NO BREAK.. NO NO PARK..ZOMBIE!!:"- Fela Kuti
[/size]

1 Like

Re: When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? by vicadex07(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guys I need specific date and time of the Kano protests....please grin
Re: When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
embarassed
Na die be that o
Re: When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? by vicadex07(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
baralatie:
embarassed
Na die be that o

Igbos are pathetic cowards. When are they going to protest in Kano? At least according to Igbos, the hausa - fulani are the ones enslaving them and the message will get to them faster if they launch any protest in kano

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The English Word For "Yinmu"? / Funny Road Dualization By Rochasokorocha At Imsu Junction By Works Layout / Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.