Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship (1142 Views)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by Medley(m): 1:45am On Nov 29, 2015
1. Nowadays, Love in the night, may become hate in the morning.

Yes! he's staying far from where i stay, I want him to think about me when he sleeps, case 2- she's probably missing me, want her to have a glimpse of me for the Night, I don't want to kill this burgeoning and tender relationship. No, bro. yeah, lady, the long distance is one of those test. He or She may wake up the Next day and decide to call it off. During the orientation camp for corps members in a state in Nigeria, a married Lady was caught with two guys in the bush, so what does that tell us? It's not about distance, Its about self-control and the strong-will to remain faithful to that one and only. More disturbing is some scenario were one is being pilloried or forced into sending his/her nude pictures so as to keep a relationship,in my own POV, any relationship built on this has already crashed. It's a clear indication of low self-esteem and lack of self-worth.

2. The relationship may end but the pictures May be kept

A partner may feel like keeping some of the images to always remember those memorable moments he/she would love to scan through when it calls - All relationship don't always end with fights and quarrels, some loving relationship may end due to some reasons beyond man's control. this picture get into the wrong hands, who may post it on social media and before you could say 'stop' it has spread like wildfire.

3. You May be in Lust

Lust can blind one not to be thinking before doing anything for a relationship. I can die for my Fiancée/wife but Lust must not be involved. The question you should answer is that are we really in love. is it always about the six packs, the curls and curves, the Eyeballs like the largest star in the sky, or the pink succulent lips. YOU may be trapped and hoodwinked if you are acting under the influence of lust, because sometimes it seems stronger than love in the short-term

4. Technology has some demerits

I would even suggest that one should not even have his/her nude pictures in the phone or any gadgets or even saved on any online platform. It can be hacked and shared by those with evil intent. your friend might fall prey to one of this demerits and this may be irreparably damaging.

5. What's the Need for Marriage?

If unmarried people can have both offline and online pictures of their girlfriend to behold without paying a penny in the dowry, what then is marriage for. Its safer for one to share with husband or wife's, the risk of being blackmailed in future is greatly reduced, though we know the days are evil and people are steered by the love of money. Inasmuch as what differentiate a married person and most people in relationship is that one has the ring and the other don't- what else is left to practice, since being single mother/father is now welcomed and encouraged in our society, when relationship end - sometimes abruptly, people who suffer the most long-lasting trauma are those that tried to do even what married people are yet to practice or intend doing as married people. Give what you can always forgo in any relationship.

Don't fall prey, if he/she misses you, his/her inability to have a picture of your smile alone and long till he/she meets you to hold those your lovely hands is a sign of lust and lack of commitment to that relationship. Avoid sending naked pictures in whatever guise.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by Dahveydson(m): 2:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Trust and understanding matters.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Dahveydson:
Trust and understanding matters.
bros dt one nah OYO oo, ntin lyk trust. Der r plenty leaked pix shey u knw? Trust nobody, snd nude pix @ur own peril
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2015
You are right
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by Medley(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
naughtynaughty:
bros dt one nah OYO oo, ntin lyk trust. Der r plenty leaked pix shey u knw? Trust nobody, snd nude pix @ur own peril

you could not have said it better!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Medley:

you could not have said it better!
yes boo, gdaf2nun
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by Medley(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2015
naughtynaughty:
yes boo, gdaf2nun

bien cordialments, naughty(don't know what else to call You), permit me to replace it with...
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by Medley(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
No relationship survives when conditions of sending nude pictures are brought up.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
okay.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship by mizquote(f): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
why will he ask for my nudes?

he no dey fear?

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Told Me "Look At How You Are" During An Argument, What Could It Mean? / Seven Signs Your Love For Your Partner Is Dying / Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.