Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? (1462 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Debate An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by jadeus: 5:19am On Nov 29, 2015
I am an atheist gay Nigerian. I want to ask the Nairaland community what they would do to me if they saw me in real life? Please be honest.
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by northvietnam(m): 5:27am On Nov 29, 2015
make I see you first naaaaah , don't be afraid
Even the bible said it , FEAR NORTH.
my dear we understand, you don't feel anything for women Right??....
is not your fault naaaaah.
just come out and OK, be open and pround of your self, this is 21th century and also era of freedom of speech.

Just show your self , we will celebrate you Mumuuuu.
Shame on you you cs u r possessed by the sodomy spirit.....
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by talktonase(m): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Bros you need no worry...plenty friends awaiit you
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Coolguy89(m): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2015
Endtime gays,I wil just light you
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by malvisguy212: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2015
jadeus:
I am an atheist gay Nigerian. I want to ask the Nairaland community what they would do to me if they saw me in real life? Please be honest.
Luke 10:29-37 (emphasis added by
me) …so he asked Jesus, “And who is my
neighbor?” 30 In reply Jesus said: “A GAY man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away,
leaving him half dead. 31 A CHRISTIAN
priest happened to be going down the
same road, and when he saw the man,
he passed by on the other side. 32 So
too, a (BORN AGAIN BELIEVER) Levite,
when he came to the place and saw him,passed by on the other side. 33 But an ATHEIST, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and
bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil
and wine. Then he put the GAY man on
his own donkey, brought him to an inn
and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return,I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’ 36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?” 37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.” Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

I think we have missed our opportunity
to love our neighbors. And I believe that
atheists namely have taken the place
where Christians should have been in
the first place. May be some of us doesent hate gay. Sure. But do you love them as much as you love yourself? You say I do not hate them but you do not help them either. The same way you may help a fellow in your church who has a habit of lying.

Being Gay is sinful,YES.Well, newsflash!
so is lying, cheating, cursing, arrogance,
drinking, wrathful, fornication wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, envy, murder, deceit,
malignity; whisperers, Backbiters,proud,
boasters, inventors of evil things,
disobedient to parents, being without
natural affection,implacable, unmerciful.
I think some Christians have become too much holy to realize their error. When the gay community was bashed or persecuted they stood on the side rails and watched in silence. They could have helped but they didn’t because being Gay was unacceptable to them. They fulfill the part of the priest in the above parable.

And some of the Christians who really
felt like they should have helped but
didn’t are equally wrong because they
mistook grace as legalism in the dogmatic form. They are the Levis’ – the chosen people of God, the born again believers,who looked on the poor gay but then turned their heads and walked on.
And finally the atheist stood up and got
the gay person some help. Well, I
certainly applaud them on this.

Bottom line. Gays are there, if we do not
help them, someone will but we would
be directly opposing the spirit of love
and grace if we didn’t. Regardless of
whether you believe homosexuality is a
sin or not, remember this, if it is a sin, it
is no greater than any other sin, it is
certainly not the UNPARDONABLE sin.

Matthew 26:36-40
36 “Teacher, which is the great
commandment…?” 37 Jesus said to him,
“‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your (GAY) neighbor as yourself.’
40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”
Happy Sunday.

https://www.nairaland.com/2290995/love-thy-gay-neighbor

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by queenoflafia(f): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Just show make we see you first shocked
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by CoolUsername: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2015
I'll be normal.
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by winner01(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Call on other atheists in this forum, you might just find true love.
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by menesheh(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
Luke 10:29-37 (emphasis added by
me) …so he asked Jesus, “And who is my
neighbor?” 30 In reply Jesus said: “A GAY man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away,
leaving him half dead. 31 A CHRISTIAN
priest happened to be going down the
same road, and when he saw the man,
he passed by on the other side. 32 So
too, a (BORN AGAIN BELIEVER) Levite,
when he came to the place and saw him,passed by on the other side. 33 But an ATHEIST, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and
bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil
and wine. Then he put the GAY man on
his own donkey, brought him to an inn
and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return,I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’ 36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?” 37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.” Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

I think we have missed our opportunity
to love our neighbors. And I believe that
atheists namely have taken the place
where Christians should have been in
the first place. May be some of us doesent hate gay. Sure. But do you love them as much as you love yourself? You say I do not hate them but you do not help them either. The same way you may help a fellow in your church who has a habit of lying.

Being Gay is sinful,YES.Well, newsflash!
so is lying, cheating, cursing, arrogance,
drinking, wrathful, fornication wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, envy, murder, deceit,
malignity; whisperers, Backbiters,proud,
boasters, inventors of evil things,
disobedient to parents, being without
natural affection,implacable, unmerciful.
I think some Christians have become too much holy to realize their error. When the gay community was bashed or persecuted they stood on the side rails and watched in silence. They could have helped but they didn’t because being Gay was unacceptable to them. They fulfill the part of the priest in the above parable.

And some of the Christians who really
felt like they should have helped but
didn’t are equally wrong because they
mistook grace as legalism in the dogmatic form. They are the Levis’ – the chosen people of God, the born again believers,who looked on the poor gay but then turned their heads and walked on.
And finally the atheist stood up and got
the gay person some help. Well, I
certainly applaud them on this.

Bottom line. Gays are there, if we do not
help them, someone will but we would
be directly opposing the spirit of love
and grace if we didn’t. Regardless of
whether you believe homosexuality is a
sin or not, remember this, if it is a sin, it
is no greater than any other sin, it is
certainly not the UNPARDONABLE sin.

Matthew 26:36-40
36 “Teacher, which is the great
commandment…?” 37 Jesus said to him,
“‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your (GAY) neighbor as yourself.’
40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”
Happy Sunday.

https://www.nairaland.com/2290995/love-thy-gay-neighbor

Why not type few sentences to show what you're gonna do to him instead of writing epistle.

If you are not against him or even allow him, you are jettisoning the bible tenets about gay and doing your own morally upright act.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Alfred234(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2015
If I see you in real life I won't know you are gay so I won't do anything to you, and even if I know you are gay it wouldn't be my concern as long as you didn't try to woo me.
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2015
jadeus:

You are a human being full of life and I will treat you as I will treat myself regardless of your sexual orientation.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Speak to him words of God and welcome him to church. If he doesn't agree, I let him be.

He who has hears let him hear, he who doesn't should pray to God for understanding
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Dekatron(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2015
No problem. . I myself is an atheist & Ion have a prob with Gays. . . Sexual orientation is a personal decision & I respect personal decisions.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2015
winner01:

I cant believe I'm the only person that got this joke grin
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by winner01(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by bytemeister(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
if u were my friend and I find out u gay,i wouldn't like u any less, it's ur sexual preference and no one has a say in it but YOU....The only advice I'd give you is to be careful and not get caught in the act as it's against d law in Nigeria
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by hahn(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
winner01:

Hahahahahahahahaha. KAI! Nairaland doesn't have the right emoticon to describe how I feel over this joke grin grin

@jadeus, na wa for you. You are gay AND atheist. Talk about being far from the norm undecided

Anyways, I won't have any problem with you as long as you keep your dick away from my yansh and your yansh away from my dick grin

It's the theists you should be worried about. Christians and muslims will happily burn you up. Twice. For being gay and for being an atheist undecided

KingEbukasBlog:

I got it too. You and winner01 are not the only ones with a twisted sense of humor tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by johnydon22(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
That you are gay doesn't make you any less human than every other person out there neither does it make you to deserve less love than any other out there.

You are as much a human as others and deserves as much love as every other person out there.

So i won't do anything. I will treat and respect you just as i treat and respect every of my friends.

But as long as you respect me and my own orientation too and not act funny (asin trying to touch me ) i am strictly straight so such thing would definitely piss me off.

Gays are as much humans as all of us, let us also accord them same love, respect and acceptance and not discriminate against others because of their orientation..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Gayjesus: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
I will love you the same way David loved Jonathan

I will love you the same way Jesus loved John the beloved.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by CoolUsername: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
A lot of people on this thread are being supportive towards the dude, which is cool but I think we should stop telling gay dudes that we'll be cool 'as long as they don't try to woo you'. Because first, as a heterosexual dude I don't woo or harass every girl I befriend also, even if I did try to woo a girl and she wasn't interested (impossible btw), I wouldn't want that to be the end of the friendship after the initial awkwardness.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by paulGrundy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
jadeus:

First of all answer this question, are you a troll?
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by onetrack(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Atheist here as well, I wouldn't treat you any different from anyone else. What you do in bed is not my concern. smiley
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by jadeus: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
paulGrundy:

First of all answer this question, are you a troll?

No.
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Agnostic gay Nigerian here.

Ain't no one paying my bills so I give zero bleeps what they say or think about me.

and oh...I'm SURE I look and act more manly than more than the half of the males here. So being physically scared ain't my forte grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
CoolUsername:
A lot of people on this thread are being supportive towards the dude, which is cool but I think we should stop telling gay dudes that we'll be cool 'as long as they don't try to woo you'. Because first, as a heterosexual dude I don't woo or harass every girl I befriend also, even if I did try to woo a girl and she wasn't interested (impossible btw), I wouldn't want that to be the end of the friendship after the initial awkwardness.

At bold, exactly. I wonder why straight people just think cos someone is gay, means he's on a scout to have a thing with every guy out there.

I settle for my other gay people, and so do most others.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by tartar9(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
lock him in the same room with gimakon

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Uhmmm........... I have a secret gay friend.

Perhaps you two can..............hook up??
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by orisa37: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
That one will be a super serial criminal. I will just disappear before him into thin air to deal with him any further in spirit. My own Sango to strike him will be resistant to Thunder Catcher.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just don't rub it in my face.

once i Know you are gay, never mention it to me again. let it be an unspoken knowledge. the end

if you can follow this simple rule, i won't report you to the police and have your ass jailed for fourteen years. grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
tartar9:
lock him in the same room with gimakon

grin. Why?
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by ValerianSteel(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'd give you a hug cheesy

On a more serious note,meeting you on neutral grounds without prior knowledge of who you are or your sexuality,I don't think I'd have any questions about your person beyond what you reveal.Even when I know,definitely not,I'd even be friends with you undecided

In as much as an individual did not find you despicable prior to knowing,I think people should look away from that aspect when relating with you.They should see you as every other person irrespective of sexual orientation.
Re: What Will You Do To An Atheist Gay Person? by onetrack(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
Just don't rub it in my face.

once i Know you are gay, never mention it to me again. let it be an unspoken knowledge. the end

if you can follow this simple rule, i won't report you to the police and have your ass jailed for fourteen years. grin grin

Just a question, does the law really work like that? Just file a claim with the police saying that someone admitted to being gay and they go off to jail? Sound like it's ripe for abuse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Inconsistent God. / 5 Mistakes Every Worship Leader Makes / How The Irunmole Will Separate The Sheep From The Goat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.