Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (7713 Views)

3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Qualer: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eve0000:
i think you are high on oshogbo weed grin

haba! sambisa weed is stronger sha, why you think say all the boko boys dey misbehave!! tongue grin

abeg, when you dey clear bush make i come lay block jooo!!! wink
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Qualer:

haba! sambisa weed is stronger sha, why you think say all the boko boys dey misbehave!! tongue grin

abeg, when you dey clear bush make i come lay block jooo!!! wink
keep dreaming
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Qualer: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eve0000:
keep dreaming

which kind dream?? this is reality, in 5D sef! you look very inviting... oya just invite me for national peace and obi adinma grin grin
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
greatness22:
Thanks Miss Kem, but i stil believe sum dude out there have respect for ladies. Maximum respect to u nd all the NL ladies.
You are sighted. Have a nice week ahead
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
I dont have time to start looking for all this signs because no be only her I de date but if I want to find out I will start behaving like mumu and it will make her relax into thinking she don de deceive this goat until the day I will get the empirical evidence,
Another method is to check her chat with her closest girlfriends because she may delete her chats with guys
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by greatness22(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
You are sighted. Have a nice week ahead
And u too miss Kem.
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cheating in fornication??
Lmao! !!
He can as well sniff the panties to find out if he can perceive a different semen down there. Nonsense! ! undecided
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Jaydenphoenix: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
There r a lot of hurt guys on this forum....
If ur girl is cheating, it shows ur game ain't tight. Sorry....
Move on.....
Enough of d girl bashing posts. Ha!!!!!
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Hackakeem: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eve0000:
What has shaving got to do with cheating undecided
he have little experience jare
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by JoeCutie(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
What if she shaves all the rooms and leaves the parlour unshaved? What does that one mean: perhaps she already has kids with someone else? cheesy
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by funkyibodude(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
bro all those signs you posted is not a clear cut proof that she's sleeping with another guy, everybody both male and female have a unique way of lifestyle, for instance the issue of phone facing down. Most girls try to keep their calls private, some can be a habit, but whatever intentions it maybe is not a clear proof.

Not replying to certain texts: C'mon we y'all do that there are certain text messages you choose not to reply whether from a particular guy or someone else.

Friends identity: That's tricky some girls maybe hiding you from certain friends maybe for personal reasons, other than sex.

Denial of honeypot. Even a prostitute values her honeypot (it gives her money), you don't expect every girl or your girlfriend to easily give you access to her honeypot. She may agree to MouthAction but when it comes to the main deal she would deny you access. It can be for many reasons, she might still be a virgin( secondary virgin) waiting for the right time for commitment. She may have been heart broken once, so she's trying to be careful when it comes to sex, remember when you ask a girl for friendship the first thing that comes to her mind is that a guy wants sex that's all.

And lastly shaving her honeypot. It's scientifically proven that poor hygiene especially in females can lead to serious genital infection. So keeping that place neatly shaved unexpectedly shouldn't count at all. cool cheers.
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by 6fit(f): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Qualer:

can we book appointment for tomorrow? please shave this night, abeg grin
u are clueless
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Qualer: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
6fit:

u are clueless

grin grin grin grin e pain am!!! grin grin grin
just keep that puussay shaved babe !
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Geraraheremehn: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda:
Like I should have a timetable of when to shave cause I have a boyfriend? undecided
Absolutely Nonsense!!!

LoL....i as your boy friend don concur with that loL
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Laveda(f): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

LoL....i as your boy friend don concur with that loL
undecided
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by missKiffy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Still doesn't mean she's cheating, I put my fone down most times especially when the ba3 is hot, in fact an used to putting it face down
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Geraraheremehn: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda:
undecided

LoL... I dey spoil market for you?
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Jtmanager(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wait o we we're all thinking ure making sense at least until u mentioned the shave part...
Lols u sef ...abi u no gt babe
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by aerodee(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
You don't need a rule to know what's up unless you are not smart to use rules.

Just play your game tight, a Sister is a Sister and a O is a O.
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Erums(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
respect female folks #say no to female disrespect
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Julietcutie(f): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
You are the first guy I will meet on NL with respect 4 women. Not those animals that calls women 'hoes' or bitches'. I respect u 4 dis comment bro
yea true so dey are still reasonable and responsible guys out deer...tank Jesus
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Julietcutie:

yea true so dey are still reasonable and responsible guys out deer...tank Jesus
I was even surprised to see this dude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? / Trust Vs Love / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.