Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With (2854 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage / The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Eyor1(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Infidelity is common in most relationships. It takes discipline and respect for a man and a woman to be fully committed in a relationship without fishing else where. Sadly, only a few have the level of self-control needed to be faithful to one partner.

Infidelity is common in most relationships. It takes discipline and respect for a man and a woman to be fully committed in a relationship without fishing else where. Sadly, only a few have the level of self-control needed to be faithful to one partner.

They say it’s okay when a guy cheats on his woman; simply because, it is believed that most men are not monogamous in nature. He can sleep with hundreds of women but still be in love with his woman they say, but that notion is as immoral as a woman cheating on her man for whatever reason.

Sometimes, women can take it to the extreme. Once a woman starts cheating, it’s worse than when a guy does it. The craziest part is trying to conceal it. Women are wired to be nurturing. When a woman is sleeping with someone outside of her relationship, it’s easy to tell. This is not to say all women cheat, but the ones that do always have a tell-tale sign and that’s what you want to watch out for.

Read below signs that you are not your girl friend’s only boo.

1. She turns down your advances too often

Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Eyor1(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Woman turning down sex
When she turns you down too often, too much then it is a sign she might be sleeping with someone else. This is not to say she can’t turn you down when she’s tired. However, if it goes on for months, especially when there’s a lacking in the overall connection between you two, it might just be her subtle way of letting you know, you don’t do it for her anymore.

2. Always hiding her phone

1 Like

Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Eyor1(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2016
This is a no brainier. Only someone who has something to hide will make an effort to become very private. If your girl is sleeping out, she suddenly thinks you are prying too much into her personal affairs. She tells you stuff like “respect my boundaries‘. ” trust me, I am not cheating on you.” As a matter of fact, if she is giving you unsolicited confessions like: “I was out late because my friend was blah..blah” she’s probably lying and might just be sharing her national cake to the neighbourhood.

3. She becomes a nag

Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Eyor1(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2016
If your girl used to be sweet and calm and out of no where she’s the opposite of her usual self, she might just be sleeping with someone else. Suddenly, everything you do is wrong . She will argue all day when she’s with you, nag about how you act especially if you keep quiet and try to understand her plight. She will get offended if you are calm about it, she will rain hell if you stand your ground and argue with her. There’s no winning here, the real problem is, she’s seeing someone else and her conscience is eating her up.

What other give-away signs do you notice?
Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Ok
Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Some women just love to fuçk around, can't really take that away from them..
Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Luizkid(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
its a free world n i lyk pple having dia freedom so i don't care u sharing ur cake but just know i won't take u serious..
Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Cholls(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Luizkid:
its a free world n i lyk pple having dia freedom so i don't care u sharing ur cake but just know i won't take u serious..
my brother

1 Like

Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by firstking01(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
And some girls just love sex.
Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by PROWESX(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Luizkid:

Re: 3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With by Laveda(f): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
I see. . .

(1) (Reply)

Is She The Cutest Female Military Personnel? (photos) / Naughty Girl G0es C0mplete Na.ked On Instagram To Gain Fame[pic & Vid] / Nairaland Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.