Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack (41043 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by oluwatomisin93(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2015
if this is true, this is a welcome development and a step in the right direction. Mr Mark in this 8th senate is the chairman of sleeping and observation committee so who is he representing. in fact this man na stomach infrastructure.
@ op I choose not to believe this news cos just last week this man was made the chairman of a senate standing committee. how will the chairman of the committee of observation and bench warming be thrown out just like that. it is not done anywhere. if he is not there who will do the observation. even international body do send observers. pdp sent Mr mark as an observer in the 8th senate.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2015
divinehand2003:
ENDTIME JOURNALISM,
If the court finds it necessary in all its wisdom to cancel an election, then it is left for David Mark to go to the supreme court for a redress.
The Supreme court is out of the question as d appeal court is the apex court for this office's dispute. Every case doesn't go to d supreme court.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by maadman: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Venue..what a sad case of stupidity in democracy

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by maadman: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Benue, what a sad case of stupidity in democracy.

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2015
I hope the idoma's don't end up regretting. Daniel Onjeh just wants power to prove a point but can he really fight the battles of the Idoma nation? Can he withstand Akume and Germade in the senate? I know David Mark hasn't really done anything but let's look at the bigger picture, why do the Tivs hate him soo much? Perhaps that says one thing

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by wiseoneking: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2015
citizenY:

Tell us what is happening.

In my opinion, Mark in the Senate is a waste to his consturuency as he is a "sleeping " member .
Name one member who is not a sleeping member or one from your own state or even the impact of your awake non sleeping member to Nigeria. Also check your spellings.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Limibanti(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Biased and one sided story by the writer, I will love to see all these old politicians flushed out of our political system either by crook or hook

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by orfegater(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2015
dnt comment on a stupid post frm a senseless nd myopic poster, nonsense
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by badonkadonk: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nice.

I am not even from Benue, and i am celebrating.

Will throw a big party when Fayose is finally removed as the Governor.

HungerBAD:
Nice.

HungerBAD:
Nice.

I dey tell u.. I believe he was a potent noise maker and confusionist in his younger days.. Everytym i hear say im talk, I always feel sad for naija media with their pocket infrastructure mentality.. Always leaving more important stories for d kolo of a governor..

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by bewla(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2015
chicken has come home to be roasted

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Taeewo(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2015
tuale4u:

He cannot go to supreme court. All election tribunal issues ends in appeal court except governorship and presidency which get to Supreme court.
presidency don't get to supreme court,its only governorship......presidency 2 steps,governorship 3 steps,national n state assembly 2 steps.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by babdap: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2015
divinehand2003:
ENDTIME JOURNALISM,
If the court finds it necessary in all its wisdom to cancel an election, then it is left for David Mark to go to the supreme court for a redress.
sorry bro National and state assembly tribunal cases ends at appeal courts and not the Govenorship and presidential elections that ends supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by symbianDON(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2015
sniperr007:
Funny tins is dt David mark hasn't done anything for his pple. Even d road to his village is terrible dat he uses chopper to his country home. Also his pple don't like him cos he hasn't really done anything for them.

But d way d judiciary sacks pple of d opposition is ridiculous. One needs to question the direction we heading to.
road to his village abi road to his house? the road to his own house is in a shameful state....but of course he cared less. whenever i go to otukpo, i wonder if mark is truly an indigene of the town. i hope his people will find it easy to forgive him though.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Darlduchi: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2015
If you are a non Muslim do not jubilate regardless of your personal hatred for Mark. He isn't a saint we all know he is part of the rot, Notwithstanding, you must acknowledge the trend, and what APC stand for. Do not forget that their first and most important manifesto is to Islamise Nigeriai politics. They gave you that signal when at a point all their officials where strictly muslims, until the out cry, they grudgingly brought in some puppets.
It was for the same reason they plan to assassinate Deputy senate president, they annulled Rivers election, they sent Boko-Haram prisoners to the East, moved the army head q to meiduguri, ensure that all military and para military post are occupied by muslims or those they conceder puppets.

It is your responsibility to support the few Christians left in Office, else when these phase of political Islamisation is over, there will be non -to represent you when the brutal phase begin. wake-up you sleeping Christians, these global Jihad is real, and the financiers aren't sleeping

Therefore if you are a Christian you should be worried. Oh sorry less i forgot, it was the Christians that aligned to Kill the Christians of Eastern Nigeria. why do i care?

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ExInferis(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Not when the supreme court is an arm of APC.

sigh undecided

What effect is your crusade of wild allegations having?

Are you recording converts, or are you just flinging mud every which way in retaliation for 29 May 2015?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by tinsel: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2015
divinehand2003:
ENDTIME JOURNALISM,
He cannot go to supreme court in this case. Appeal court is the final bus stop here.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by rusher14: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Darlduchi:
If you are a non Muslim do not jubilate regardless of your personal hatred for Mark. He isn't a saint we all know he is part of the rot, Notwithstanding, you must acknowledge the trend, and what APC stand for. Do not forget that their first and most important manifesto is to Islamise Nigeriai politics. They gave you that signal when at a point all their officials where strictly muslims, until the out cry, they grudgingly brought in some puppets.
It was for the same reason they plan to assassinate Deputy senate president, they annulled Rivers election, they sent Boko-Haram prisoners to the East, moved the army head q to meiduguri, ensure that all military and para military post are occupied by muslims or those they conceder puppets.

It is your responsibility to support the few Christians left in Office, else when these phase of political Islamisation is over, there will be non -to represent you when the brutal phase begin. wake-up you sleeping Christians, these global Jihad is real, and the financiers aren't sleeping

Therefore if you are a Christian you should be worried. Oh sorry less i forgot, it was the Christians that aligned to Kill the Christians of Eastern Nigeria. why do i care?

Thanks for the reminder... DANIEL Onjeh is a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by princessdami: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by gretblue: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2015
The sleeping member.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by dustydee: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2015
jaybossYBNL:
The fraudulent judgment of the Appeal Court in Makurdi removing former Senate President David Mark as Senator representing Benue South Senatorial District was widely celebrated on Saturday by the so called heavy weight politicians across Tiv land.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/11/it-was-jubilation-of-jamboree-in-tarkaa.html
Why do you think the judgement was fraudulent? Can you please explain why you believe it was fraudulent?

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by lopon: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Change
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by sluvy4tune(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Darlduchi:

What is this one saying? Are the Christian from Idoma not been affected by his Representation.

I am not from Benue, but aside from Mark D'Ball (yearly basketball competition) mark has not done anything for the Idoma people.

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by divinehand2003(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2015
tinsel:

He cannot go to supreme court in this case. Appeal court is the final bus stop here.

thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2015
ify2016:
No be small thing o

This man too no get sense. How person go dey power since 1999.
Abi na only him Benue get ni!
Shut the hell up if u no knw!! Just Shut
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by christconscious: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2015
In as much I don't support APC with their logical deceit by fighting all the opposition party to retain all the vital position at both federal and state level,I neither support David Mark.pls let him rest let another face surface. When I was in secondary school,our teachers usually tell us that we are the leaders of tomoro; am above 30yrs now but it is still the same ppl in power.Naija which way self

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by divinehand2003(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2015
babdap:
sorry bro National and state assembly tribunal cases ends at appeal courts and not the Govenorship and presidential elections that ends supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by divinehand2003(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2015
tinsel:

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2015
thecollector:
I hope the idoma's don't end up regretting. Daniel Onjeh just wants power to prove a point but can he really fight the battles of the Idoma nation? Can he withstand Akume and Germade? I know David Mark hasn't really done anything but let's look at the bigger picture, why do the Tivs hate him soo much?
David built the only golf course in benue!!
I am a witness to him giving 500 student scholarship!!
ITS JUST !!HATE POLITICS!!
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2015
Limibanti:
Biased and one sided story by the writer, I will love to see all these old politicians flushed out of our political system either by crook or hook

THEN BUHARI SHOULD BE FLUSHED TO THE DEEPEST PART!!
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by billyG(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2015
jaybossYBNL:
The fraudulent judgment of the Appeal Court in Makurdi removing former Senate President David Mark as Senator representing Benue South Senatorial District was widely celebrated on Saturday by the so called heavy weight politicians across Tiv land.

Mark is considered the nemesis of Tiv politics as the only politician that helps the Idoma people survive the oppression of the Tiv people in Benue State.

Hundreds of Tiv people who attended the burial of Ter Mbakor in Wannune on Saturday abandoned the funeral rites to dance to victory songs over the fraud perpetrated by external influenced directionless judiciary.

Mark’s opponent, Daniel Onjeh, a former expelled student leader from Federal University of Technology in Minna is being sponsored by the former Benue State Governor, Dr George Akume, to bring down David Mark at all means, one will be begging to wonder is it because of the

* the role he played in the emergence of Saraki as the senate president?
*or David mark effective representation of his minority kingdom a head of the majority folks?
* or the high number of people in Zone c that he has facilitated their employment at the federal level?
*or the scholarship scheme he has empowering Zone c students with?
*or his political ideology?

that make some people to hate him so much? Turning burial to jubilation ground.

We have conveniently diverted the anger and frustration from the laxity of our own legislators and channeled it at the pragmatism of David Mark.

Truth is, both senators from my senatorial zone of birth and residence combined can't match Mark's zealous, pragmatic and empowering spirit.

Our legislators should matter of urgency stop playing local politics in Tiv land, and look inward to project a way forward of Tiv kingdom in National affairs. we are seriously lacking behind against our brothers, The Idomas.

Written By Emy Ter, Hew writes from Makurdi Benue state.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/11/it-was-jubilation-of-jamboree-in-tarkaa.html
This Tiv born to Rule mentality will comsume them one day,they are jubilating over David Mark set back b/c he refuse d tiv to controlled d federal politics,those savages frm congo basin has been d headaches of the original owner of benue trough when d hospitable idomas accomodate d battle weary uncultured carnivorous congo tribe,no sooner they bar their ugly fangs & started taking territories by force,just like what is happening in kogi they never giv other tribe d chance to rule,there Rules has not brought any meaningful developments to Benue states since 39yrs ago d states has no functional airport,no good roads,no potable water despite River benue pass thru d state capital,no viable industries not even agro-allieds inds. to process agric produce,despite been called "food basket",all we see is intra-tiv conflicts leaving behind sorrow,tears & blood,no one can point 2 one thing d last tiv admin has achieve,d TV pple hav not fair better either majority of there youths are jobbless competing with other northern youths 4 menial jobs,conflicts cannot even allow them 2 farm d lands they grab by force,d herdmens are a thorn in their flesh making them a refugees in other states,i Blame David mark who fail his pple cnt giv them APA state d mandate his pple gav him & his promise 2 giv them a state & end his pple agony of been a 2nd class citizen in there own states:a gimmick that make him stay in d NASS for a long time.d funny thing is that David Mark even extends his scholarship to Tiv sons a thing NO Tiv Senators has ever done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ubah84(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2015
ignore d wailers

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Joarams(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2015
sniperr007:
Funny tins is dt David mark hasn't done anything for his pple. Even d road to his village is terrible dat he uses chopper to his country home. Also his pple don't like him cos he hasn't really done anything for them.

But d way d judiciary sacks pple of d opposition is ridiculous. One needs to question the direction we heading to.

I think you're wrong on your second paragraph. The APC, as opposition won a lot of grounds through the courts. I think it's the same carrying on (but I may be wrong). I suspect the PDP skipped a whole lot of procedure in doing things as the ruling party. Did things that can hardly stand court scrutiny...ugly things. Again, this is just my opinion and I may be completely wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.