Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack (41065 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by emezieokonkwo: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
David nnaa, pls go now . You don't try. You must not die thete. If it is a course I reject it for you.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by JuanDeDios: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Not when the supreme court is an arm of APC.
On what basis do you say this?
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Glare247(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Goldencollins:

This man David Mark is just a Senator just like every other Senator,he is not a Governor or a President or Minister for works that award road contracts or any form of contract.
its time we put an end to our blind,baseless and false accusations.
Thanks
. Please may I ask u d purpose of constituency allowance given to senators?do u know what it takes to be no 3 in d country for more dn 8years,guy know talk something weii u knw sabii
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mikolo80: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
ify2016:
No be small thing o

This man too no get sense. How person go dey power since 1999.

Abi na only him Benue get ni!
na him say make all other benue mumu
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mikolo80: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Nigerians don't know when to bow out when the ovation is high.
we're talking billions you're talking ovation
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mikolo80: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
sniperr007:
Funny tins is dt David mark hasn't done anything for his pple. Even d road to his village is terrible dat he uses chopper to his country home. Also his pple don't like him cos he hasn't really done anything for them.

But d way d judiciary sacks pple of d opposition is ridiculous. One needs to question the direction we heading to.
why does opposition rig when they know they will be sacked. if they had used the 2 trillion they shared during six week extension of election to fix Nepa they wouldn't need to rig
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mikolo80: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
aldame:
David Mark's election has been challenged every time because he is not with the people. He is an Abuja politician. I hope this will teach him a lesson. Please don't blame any body. They will be a rerun let us see the outcome and we shall know the truth.
question? who get the liver or resources or tactics to challenge this big thief

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
sniperr007:

They ve moni 4 constituency projects. Dis projects can b renovation of schools,electrification and construction of road.
He has bin a senator since 1999. So ders no excuse.

Go to his hometown and u will see poverty.
is there any politician that has empowered his ppl, are they not all thieves
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mikolo80: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
MusaOseh:

YOUNG MAN YOU ARE LYING KWANKWASO HAS BEEN DEFEATED AS GOVERNOR BY SHEKARAU IN 2003 WHILE OBJ FAVOR HIM WITH A MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT AS DEFENCE MINISTER. JOSHUA DARIYE WAS ELECTED AS GOVERNOR IN 1999 TO 2007, SENATOR IN 2011 TO DATE. DON'T POUR LIE ON US PLEASE. MR SABI SABI.
so minister is not powerful in your truthful mind
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mikolo80: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
gumaveddy:
This op don't know anything about benue politic. Since 2007 david mark has not win a free and fair eletion, power was use in d process
politics isr politics anywhere in the world.
you can't rig where you're not popular
I pray somebody can defeat t him but I doubt there is any one that can challenge the general
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mikolo80: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
ComrdDRS:
Those people that might be jubilating re APC party members and so they jubilate for their party victory and that has been the sensation since after the court verdict in all APC CAMPS n even some PDP members, you can confirm even here on nairaland. So making everything to seem as if the Tiv people re against MARK or Idomas is mischievous. On other issues u raised its either you re ignorant or you re been mischievous as that useless hired and quack journalist that is been paid to stupidly tarnish the image of his people. I would have answer you on every point but I don't have much time for you. But on this popular one, I hope you remember how the fulanis dealt a heavy blow on Agatu Idomas or re they Tiv people too and how the Agatus have been killing n corniving with Fulanis to kill other idomas over a fish pond or is it farm land I can't really rember, sorry may they re Tiv. I think this is enough for now. Pls, stop your amebo, mischievous, lies, hatred, greedy and the corny xters of yours, it makes our people not to trust you guys for anything, that is the truth. That is all I got to say. If you like quote me.......
yeah and Idoma land is like Dubai Abi
and David mark Will Just sign the paper and apa state will just appear
no need for national assembly
no need for president
no need to divide Nigeria into 93 states because you want apa state
don't you have local govt
don't you have governor
don't you have rep
can't you burn down marks house unless he gives You road and schools
everything is others fault, not you that just rav down complaining.
what stops you from contesting and changing things, start from councillor.
he started somewhere
you too do same
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mikolo80: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
arent88:
so what impact does the golf course have on his people.it beats my imagination how nigerians can be so shallow minded.somebody has been representing his people since 1999 and you mention an elitist project like a golf course and scholarship to 500 people according to you out of a million people as his achievement.nigerians truely deserve the kind of leaders they get.what mediocrity
sport tourism
besides not ppls fault
they themselves are mediocre (ignorance)
Hope competition between the parties Will force them to deliver dividends of democracy
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by citizenY(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
wiseoneking:
Name one member who is not a sleeping member or one from your own state or even the impact of your awake non sleeping member to Nigeria. Also check your spellings.

Ashafa.... Lagos state. spelling error from android autocorrect... Oya tell us what is happening.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by KeonBryce: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Contrary to what the article above says, David Mark has not done ish for idoma people; politically and in any other form... he managed to enrich himself and his kinfolks. Considering the fact that he has been a major player in Nigeria politics for ages, the development he has brought to the idoma community is close to nada! If i were to outline the level development flaws faced by the Benue districts he represents... it will take a whole day to get it all out.
Idoma people are better off without him. David Mark's days in power are over... He needs to know when bow out... he's done enough damage
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by onfu1968: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2015
A very good one. Thank God.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Doosekpax(f): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
LEGISLATORS don't go to supreme court on electoral matters. only governorship and presidential election petitions
Mogidi:

Not when the supreme court is an arm of APC.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by kennyman2000(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Positivemind1:

Baseless assumption.

Goodday sir, saw ur email notification. Kindly mail me on ''kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com''

dont make use of the mail i use in opening this account anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.