Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack (41066 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by sniperr007(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Goldencollins:

This man David Mark is just a Senator just like every other Senator,he is not a Governor or a President or Minister for works that award road contracts or any form of contract.
its time we put an end to our blind,baseless and false accusations.
Thanks

They ve moni 4 constituency projects. Dis projects can b renovation of schools,electrification and construction of road.
He has bin a senator since 1999. So ders no excuse.

Go to his hometown and u will see poverty.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by mahyowah(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kyase:
Op you know the idomas can't and won't not in this world match the TIV's, the indomas are bunch of chest beaters.we choose to remain silent on Nigeria politics doesn't mean we are below you.
one problem we have in Nigeria is intolerance. One tribe against another and even within tribes, you'll find another group against themselve. We certainly cannot excel eithout tolerance and understanding. May God help us by imbibing love in our heart.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Oceemo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Goldencollins:

This man David Mark is just a Senator just like
every other Senator,he is not a Governor or a
President or Minister for works that award road
contracts or any form of contract.
its time we put an end to our blind,baseless and
false accusations.
Thanks
if u living in a fools paradise pls keep off cus I don't like peeps who reason from their anus jst I think u do no offence.

When he was campaigning what message did he use?
Who awarded d road contract between otukpo and enugu 2 his wife?
So if u are a criminal or eating from his stolen pot jst keep off.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ElCapone(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Not when the supreme court is an arm of APC.
In this particular case, the court of appeal is his last bus stop. So surely gonna ba another election, and I doubt if he wld win.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Kyase(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
mahyowah:
one problem we have in Nigeria is intolerance. One tribe against another and even within tribes, you'll find another group against themselve. We certainly cannot excel eithout tolerance and understanding. May God help us by imbibing love in our heart.
Mature comment, no mind us,sometimes we try defending ourselves in a wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
arent88:
i laugh anytime i read stuff like urs.am so suprised that david mark will use the emotions of a large section of idomas against themselves by covering his failings and telling them how he is fighting one non existant enemy for them.how does getting fedral jobs for a few idoma indigens improve the lifes of the majority idoma people.pls just show me 2 physical projects that david mark has done since his going to the senate that has been enjoyed by a majority of idomas.

Then ask ursellf this, why do the Tivs hate him soo much?
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by nigerianvenom(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nice.

I am not even from Benue, and i am celebrating.

Will throw a big party when Fayose is finally removed as the Governor.

Dream on.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Rexology: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nice.

I am not even from Benue, and i am celebrating.

Will throw a big party when Fayose is finally removed as the Governor.
What if you DIE while waiting to see Fayose removed as the Governor of Ekiti State? The way you celebrate the downfall of others, your own downfall is Guaranteed and people shall SURELY celebrate your downfall.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by goodnija: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Shame on the Idoma people Abi nation
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by samsard(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
I want Mark to win, so that those who are drinking panadol on Idoma peoples' headache will die in anger. But winning is almost out of the question for David Mark right now. We all know the Tivs will celebrate after they have made the Governorship seat their birthright. If only PDP will field another strong candidate, I don't want an APC senator from Benue South leaving Benue fully in APC control.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by onyiloyi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Im an Idoma boy and im angry at this ur write up but im too busy to respond to u right now, i'll do that later
jaybossYBNL:
The fraudulent judgment of the Appeal Court in Makurdi removing former Senate President David Mark as Senator representing Benue South Senatorial District was widely celebrated on Saturday by the so called heavy weight politicians across Tiv land.

Mark is considered the nemesis of Tiv politics as the only politician that helps the Idoma people survive the oppression of the Tiv people in Benue State.

Hundreds of Tiv people who attended the burial of Ter Mbakor in Wannune on Saturday abandoned the funeral rites to dance to victory songs over the fraud perpetrated by external influenced directionless judiciary.

Mark’s opponent, Daniel Onjeh, a former expelled student leader from Federal University of Technology in Minna is being sponsored by the former Benue State Governor, Dr George Akume, to bring down David Mark at all means, one will be begging to wonder is it because of the

* the role he played in the emergence of Saraki as the senate president?
*or David mark effective representation of his minority kingdom a head of the majority folks?
* or the high number of people in Zone c that he has facilitated their employment at the federal level?
*or the scholarship scheme he has empowering Zone c students with?
*or his political ideology?

that make some people to hate him so much? Turning burial to jubilation ground.

We have conveniently diverted the anger and frustration from the laxity of our own legislators and channeled it at the pragmatism of David Mark.

Truth is, both senators from my senatorial zone of birth and residence combined can't match Mark's zealous, pragmatic and empowering spirit.

Our legislators should matter of urgency stop playing local politics in Tiv land, and look inward to project a way forward of Tiv kingdom in National affairs. we are seriously lacking behind against our brothers, The Idomas.

Written By Emy Ter, Hew writes from Makurdi Benue state.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/11/it-was-jubilation-of-jamboree-in-tarkaa.html

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by arent88(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
thecollector:

Then ask ursellf this, why do the Tivs hate him soo much?
mr man stop ur hasty generalisation.i dnt know where u are getting this ur siege mentality from.if you say the majority of tiv people hate david mark does it stop him from improving the lifes of his people.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
ajbabs:

What will you say of George Akume of the same Benue State? Or that of Joshua Dariye, Kwankwaso and Ahmed Yerima. Those I have mentioned have been in power since 1999 and at one point or the other, they were Executive Governors of states for 8 years and all are also senators today.

YOUNG MAN YOU ARE LYING KWANKWASO HAS BEEN DEFEATED AS GOVERNOR BY SHEKARAU IN 2003 WHILE OBJ FAVOR HIM WITH A MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT AS DEFENCE MINISTER. JOSHUA DARIYE WAS ELECTED AS GOVERNOR IN 1999 TO 2007, SENATOR IN 2011 TO DATE. DON'T POUR LIE ON US PLEASE. MR SABI SABI.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by xenten: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
How much was the OP paid to put this on Nairaland. Seun needs to be charging politically related articles like this o!
jaybossYBNL:
The fraudulent judgment of the Appeal Court in Makurdi removing former Senate President David Mark as Senator representing Benue South Senatorial District was widely celebrated on Saturday by the so called heavy weight politicians across Tiv land.

Mark is considered the nemesis of Tiv politics as the only politician that helps the Idoma people survive the oppression of the Tiv people in Benue State.

Hundreds of Tiv people who attended the burial of Ter Mbakor in Wannune on Saturday abandoned the funeral rites to dance to victory songs over the fraud perpetrated by external influenced directionless judiciary.

Mark’s opponent, Daniel Onjeh, a former expelled student leader from Federal University of Technology in Minna is being sponsored by the former Benue State Governor, Dr George Akume, to bring down David Mark at all means, one will be begging to wonder is it because of the

* the role he played in the emergence of Saraki as the senate president?
*or David mark effective representation of his minority kingdom a head of the majority folks?
* or the high number of people in Zone c that he has facilitated their employment at the federal level?
*or the scholarship scheme he has empowering Zone c students with?
*or his political ideology?

that make some people to hate him so much? Turning burial to jubilation ground.

We have conveniently diverted the anger and frustration from the laxity of our own legislators and channeled it at the pragmatism of David Mark.

Truth is, both senators from my senatorial zone of birth and residence combined can't match Mark's zealous, pragmatic and empowering spirit.

Our legislators should matter of urgency stop playing local politics in Tiv land, and look inward to project a way forward of Tiv kingdom in National affairs. we are seriously lacking behind against our brothers, The Idomas.

Written By Emy Ter, Hew writes from Makurdi Benue state.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/11/it-was-jubilation-of-jamboree-in-tarkaa.html

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by marv1: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
divinehand2003:
ENDTIME JOURNALISM,
If the court finds it necessary in all its wisdom to cancel an election, then it is left for David Mark to go back to the drawing board and prepare for the re-run of the elections.
thats if it is not too late to plan.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by gumaveddy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
This op don't know anything about benue politic. Since 2007 david mark has not win a free and fair eletion, power was use in d process

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Positivemind1: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Not when the supreme court is an arm of APC.

Baseless assumption.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Golden75(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oceemo:
Am an idoma man and I will tell u this write up is a trash.

What has david mark done for the idoma peeps?
The apa state he use 2 deceive my peeps where is it?
@op u must b a big fool or u jst doing ur job u paid for no offence
Tnx bro am also serving right now in idoma Land, otukpa to b precisely. Nothing Iz done here by him. This is a man who has been a senator since when am in primary school. Today am a corper he Iz still a senator Yet d worst Iz nothing to show for all d years spent

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Oceemo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Golden75:

Tnx bro am also serving right now in idoma Land, otukpa to b precisely. Nothing Iz done here by him. This is a man who has been a senator since when am in primary school. Today am a corper he Iz still a senator Yet d worst Iz nothing to show for all d years spent
Thank God I have peeps like u who reason well.
So because am an idoma man I shld support an ingrate a theif
NO NO.
If I have my way he David mark shld rot in jail
Uwi like him

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
arent88:
mr man stop ur hasty generalisation.i dnt know where u are getting this ur siege mentality from.if you say the majority of tiv people hate david mark does it stop him from improving the lifes of his people.

Why did a burial ceremony in tarkaa become a celebration ground on hearing the news of his sack? Why are the Tivs uncomfortable with him? Is he doing something?
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ajbabs(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
MusaOseh:

YOUNG MAN YOU ARE LYING KWANKWASO HAS BEEN DEFEATED AS GOVERNOR BY SHEKARAU IN 2003 WHILE OBJ FAVOR HIM WITH A MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT AS DEFENCE MINISTER. JOSHUA DARIYE WAS ELECTED AS GOVERNOR IN 1999 TO 2007, SENATOR IN 2011 TO DATE. DON'T POUR LIE ON US PLEASE. MR SABI SABI.
Musa! Are sure your own Musa is not musa spp (banana)?. Apart from Joshua Dariye that had break in his continuity in government, others that I have mentioned have been in government between 1999 till today, 29th Dec., 2015. In your musa spp (banana) brain, Kwankwaso who appointed Nigerian Minister of Defense shortly after he was defeated by Shekarau was not in government. Tell me my man, where was he then, in your toilet?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by dyn1800: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
There's nothing wrong being a senator since 99 ... Provided he the people in his senatorial districts enjoys his reign
ify2016:
No be small thing o

This man too no get sense. How person go dey power since 1999.

Abi na only him Benue get ni!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ComrdDRS: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Those people that might be jubilating re APC party members and so they jubilate for their party victory and that has been the sensation since after the court verdict in all APC CAMPS n even some PDP members, you can confirm even here on nairaland. So making everything to seem as if the Tiv people re against MARK or Idomas is mischievous. On other issues u raised its either you re ignorant or you re been mischievous as that useless hired and quack journalist that is been paid to stupidly tarnish the image of his people. I would have answer you on every point but I don't have much time for you. But on this popular one, I hope you remember how the fulanis dealt a heavy blow on Agatu Idomas or re they Tiv people too and how the Agatus have been killing n corniving with Fulanis to kill other idomas over a fish pond or is it farm land I can't really rember, sorry may they re Tiv. I think this is enough for now. Pls, stop your amebo, mischievous, lies, hatred, greedy and the corny xters of yours, it makes our people not to trust you guys for anything, that is the truth. That is all I got to say. If you like quote me.......
billyG:

This Tiv born to Rule mentality will comsume them one day,they are jubilating over David Mark set back b/c he refuse d tiv to controlled d federal politics,those savages frm congo basin has been d headaches of the original owner of benue trough when d hospitable idomas accomodate d battle weary uncultured carnivorous congo tribe,no sooner they bar their ugly fangs & started taking territories by force,just like what is happening in kogi they never giv other tribe d chance to rule,there Rules has not brought any meaningful developments to Benue states since 39yrs ago d states has no functional airport,no good roads,no potable water despite River benue pass thru d state capital,no viable industries not even agro-allieds inds. to process agric produce,despite been called "food basket",all we see is intra-tiv conflicts leaving behind sorrow,tears & blood,no one can point 2 one thing d last tiv admin has achieve,d TV pple hav not fair better either majority of there youths are jobbless competing with other northern youths 4 menial jobs,conflicts cannot even allow them 2 farm d lands they grab by force,d herdmens are a thorn in their flesh making them a refugees in other states,i Blame David mark who fail his pple cnt giv them APA state d mandate his pple gav him & his promise 2 giv them a state & end his pple agony of been a 2nd class citizen in there own states:a gimmick that make him stay in d NASS for a long time.d funny thing is that David Mark even extends his scholarship to Tiv sons a thing NO Tiv Senators has ever done.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
arent88:
so what impact does the golf course have on his people.it beats my imagination how nigerians can be so shallow minded.somebody has been representing his people since 1999 and you mention an elitist project like a golf course and scholarship to 500 people according to you out of a million people as his achievement.nigerians truely deserve the kind of leaders they get.what mediocrity
Can tell me the work of a senator??
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by ComrdDRS: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
samsard:
I want Mark to win, so that those who are drinking panadol on Idoma peoples' headache will die in anger. But winning is almost out of the question for David Mark right now. We all know the Tivs will celebrate after they have made the Governorship seat their birthright. If only PDP will field another strong candidate, I don't want an APC senator from Benue South leaving Benue fully in APC control.
And that is the essence of this hired junk journalism to draw gullible people like you to sympathise with them and when they get what they want... You know the rest.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by shegsrules(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
ajbabs:

What will you say of George Akume of the same Benue State? Or that of Joshua Dariye, Kwankwaso and Ahmed Yerima. Those I have mentioned have been in power since 1999 and at one point or the other, they were Executive Governors of states for 8 years and all are also senators today.

Dariye was not involved in any political office from 2007 to 2011
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Technocrat1759(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
My mum is an idoma and closely related 2 David mark, from Asa 3 in Otukpo. 2 say d truth i see nufin wrong with the courts judgement on this issue because this i what happens when u betray ur own people. Had it been he gave them the Apa state which he used in playing politics d Idoma's wud be on thier own by now instead he used his power to cease acres of land 4rm d poor in his community. I feel no pity 4 him.. Karma awaits.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by Technocrat1759(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
@op u better sharrraaaap if u dn't knw what to whrite i know david mark down 2 family. His siblings Mayor and Akatu are not even educated in u are here talking about empowerment go to akpegede in otukpo and ask his poeple about him b4 u come back here 2 spill trash.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by arent88(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
ANTONINEUTRON:

Can tell me the work of a senator??
so you dnt knw what constituency development project is,you also dnt knw that as a senate president(that is the no3 man in the hierachy of power)he can attract alot of fedral government projects to his zone.if you dnt knw this,then sorry i cant help you.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by arent88(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
thecollector:

Why did a burial ceremony in tarkaa become a celebration ground on hearing the news of his sack? Why are the Tivs uncomfortable with him? Is he doing something?
if he is doing something, then it is making his bank account fatter and nt developing his zone.
Re: Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack by samsard(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
ComrdDRS:
And that is the essence of this hired junk journalism to draw gullible people like you to sympathise with them and when they get what they want... You know the rest.
Mr man, do you lack comprehension skills or what? so anyone who is not an APC supporter is now gullible? besides, what have those Tiv senators done for their respective zones that makes em better than D Mark? am currently in Makurdi and I know any Tiv celebration of D Mark's removal is not out of a pure heart. And I have my reasons for not wanting one party in control of the whole state or federation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters / Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.