Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,212 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar (27619 Views)

If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary / Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / Opinion: How Buhari's Incompetence Drove The Economy Into Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by philfrey08: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Me saw it too

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by kozmokaz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
International Disgrace: Buhari Embarrass Nigerians Again - Calls The People of Malta Great People of Maltina

24 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by kennyjodeci(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ndi ofe okwa unu ahugo ihe unu causuru igbu a?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by Oblitz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
the mass hypnosis is wearing off.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by PigMeat: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
ichidodo:
We all saw it coming even in the face of tremendous odium poured on the former govt and we aim to eject out of this strickened rudderless craft with our quest for a new nation.......Biafra.
It is palpitational that the average nigerian is bereft of records, therefore can be easily bullied into falsehood without knowing any decision to take. They voted the nepa bill holder, now he's behaving like the nigerian nepa. WITH BUHARI WE DON'T HAVE FUTURE.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by philips70(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
You saw incompetence in 6mnths but didn't see the monumental disaster that was given 5yrs and brought us to our knees. The only reason I wouldn't blame you is it has been established Nigerians forget too easily and even the children of Israel cried and cursed Moses asking to be taken back to Egypt.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by igboboy3(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Buhari seems to be clueless on economic policy. Emefiele and Adeosun are just mimicking his body language instead of proffering solutions

MTN will pay that fine. That is how Baba hopes to raise money for this economy

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by Firefire(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Una never see something... cheesy

Even Dangote don dey see something already and warning ahead....

One US DOLLAR TO BE N500 soon. - Aliko Dangote cry cry cry embarassed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by mbulela: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
BlackTechnology:
;DWe warn the sophisticated slaves but they heed not. Rather they said we are supporting Jonathan because he is our brother cool

Their Northern masters are already taking all positions. Instead of speaking out against it, they are busy still blaming Jonathan

Jonathan was a failure, Buhari is a bigger failure.
Both are failures.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by viktor01(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
'We are hungry, we are loosing our
jobs and crime is back with a
vengeance, the rule of law is
witnessing an unusual assault, small
business is suffering the financial
sector is in a comatose, ideas are
drying up and the largest economy in
Africa is on its knees in submission
to a reformed dictator '

Wetin I go talk again.
My sister would say, before aboki go fit order shayi, God go help him own fit order Akpu.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by DickDastardly(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
angry
Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by Firefire(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
embarassed

[size=13pt]If Nigerians start the cursing angle, I pity the morons who bestowed a 'dullarpoh' on Nigeria.[/size]

For selfish interest and to own oil wells which is now a curse, politicians in SW being led by an 'imperialist capitalist' repacked an old and outdated dictator whose cult likes followers in the Northern Nigeria is huge, a man whose weeping caused dozens of youth corpers's death in 2011, a man who promised that the baboon and the dogs would soak in blood in 2015 to come rule a democratic nation in 2015 this is beyond comprehension. angry

I remain resolute not minding the outcast position from my kinsmen that General Mohomodu Buhary is not an option in 2015, I was labeled a political jobber, that is fine. Jonathan could not have been an option as they posited, but Buhary should not be in the race. History and his track records as a weak leader in the '80 is there for all to revisit.

"Buhary insensitivity to Nigeria's diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known" - AIT /

"The sweet smell of change is gradually turning into a foul smell of fart coming out of Buhari's backside".

It is evidence that unless Buhary change his tactics, he is bond to fail.

God help Nigeria.

Cc:

Anonimi
Ajepako

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by mbulela: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
philips70:
You saw incompetence in 6mnths but didn't see the monumental disaster that was given 5yrs and brought us to our knees. The only reason I wouldn't blame you is it has been established Nigerians forget too easily and even the children of Israel cried and cursed Moses asking to be taken back to Egypt.
Both are failures.
We needed to get rid of Jonathan as we should not be rewarding failure.
Buhari does not have the mental and socialcapacity to lead a nation in the 21st century. Unfortunately, we had no better option.
Unless he has a Damascus experience, this 5 months is a pointer to where he is going.
It is from dawn you tell how a day will be.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by nobeku: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Another silly WAILER busted.... Look at the ignoramus that couldn't give me Canada's basic recipe or template for their foreign policy, has now turned Joseph the Dreamer...My happiness is that you can tell the mindset of folks by the time you peruse their opinions about certain discourses... Most folks here are actually dumb...What do you expect from a TORCHECUL? The essence of a stable democracy with dividends is actually for the polity or citizenry to ADD VALUES to the democracy which in turn adds value to value adder, if I might be excused to put it that way..And some idiot is expecting to be given handouts in the name of dividends by the government.. That's so precolonial.. Op, RENEW YOUR MIMD BEFORE IT RUINS YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by Coldfeets: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Smoke2015:

Joseph Edgar is [s]an investment banker, award winning writer/author, and non conformist.
He writes mostly from a satirical point of view and also comments on socio-economic issues.
He blogs at josephedgarng.bogspot.com[/s] a wailing wailer.

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by Hotguy27: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
What I like in this write up is the suspense. I was able to read all.
Well, let us watch and see. May be by next year things will be better but from the look of things it is going to be difficult to put back our economy in order.
Believe it or not, once banks are not doing well, the economy will also not do well. Presently, banks are not doing well.
Good luck Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by ceejay80s(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Smoke2015:
Look I saw this one legged approach to governance long before the elections. I tried to say it but my tiny voice was drowned by the baying mob of change seekers who refused to see beyond the emotional lynch mob who saw all the evil in the world in Jonathan.
We all failed to look at his past performance as a hamstrung military dictator whose main achievements where the war against indiscipline and the long prison terms that were handed over to hapless politicians. I knew it will come to this, I knew that the only song he could sing was that of the anti corruption lame song.
Even with that, I knew he would still be stunted. I knew he would not achieve much in a democratic state where he would just not be able to throw people into jail without recourse to the judicial system. He has cried out in frustration that the judiciary was aiding and abetting the corrupt officials. What did he expect, that he would just catch people and throw them into the gulag just like that? See the way Sambo Dasuki is embarrassing him in the courts and his personal vendetta against that one is so glaring that it's almost childish.

Look our problems today is much more than corruption. The way things are, I do not even care about any corruption again, I have even began to miss Jonathan's corruption. We need to reflate this economy, this Buhari's regime as presently configured does not have the capacity to understand that and is technically bereft to offer immediate solutions.

Did you all read that foreign opinion which circulated last week. Did you see how they insinuated that these gerontocrats archaic policies was driving away investors. No good news is coming out of our land. Foreign businesses especially South African businesses are being targeted. Just recently the huge Supermarket which employs thousands of Nigerians have been shut down claiming that they are selling expired products. This is a copy cat move by the Lagos government following the 'body Language' they have read from the Federal Government. The implications of this on Foreign Investment and the signal to the economy is lost on these useless marauders.

Today instead of a systematic policy of integration and a coordinated assault on the economy from both the fiscal and monetary angles what we get is a military type regime of fines. My brother at the last count, MTN, Guinness are suffering and I am sure a lot more is coming. This is bully economic tactics. How this will resolve long term infrastructural issues and worsening economic indices beats me.

Today anytime our lanky President speaks, it's about corruption, looters secretly returning the funds and how the judiciary is not helping him jail people. His advisers are left with nothing to proclaim but his body language as his achievements. Which body language can you read from a man who is almost permanently in the air. Fourteen foreign trips in six months, billions spent on the Presidential fleet, nothing fundamental coming out of those trips. The sweet smell of change is gradually turning into a foul smell of fart coming out of Buhari's backside.

We are hungry, we are loosing our jobs and crime is back with a vengeance, the rule of law is witnessing an unusual assault, small business is suffering the financial sector is in a comatose, ideas are drying up and the largest economy in Africa is on its knees in submission to a reformed dictator with no idea of modern economic trends surrounded by a band of advisers who remind me of drunken sailors in children fiction.

Kai, the Banks are beginning to show systemic distress. The CBN has come out to aggressively denounce it. They claim that no bank is in distress. That is the biggest lie from the pit of HELL. We know which banks are dying, we know which banks are no longer liquid and this thoughtless TSA policy is the main death knell to these Banks. The banks should have been given enough time to unlock their positions before this military type order which has led them to unraveling positions in almost a distress type sale to meet up the deadline and those who did not do that on time where slammed with monster fines. I can see that Baba is replacing long term jail sentences with world record fines. Laughter is my companion this Sunday morning as I write. Since the judiciary won't allow convictions, then let's slam Fines. Everything and everybody will be fined.

I saw this incompetence, I saw it very early and I shouted but like the lone voice in the wilderness I was not hearkened upon. Oh yea children of Nigeria, blood and sorrow will continue to be your plight until we stand up in one voice and shout the hallelujah by taking our own cross in our hands for we have no government.

The December deadline for the elimination of Boko Haram will certainly be another joke. I hear over 150 soldiers have been massacred recently. There has been no official confirmation so I will not comment, but whatever is the case, I still see the Boko Haram onslaught going far into our nearest future. The Biafrans are crying although misguided but the steam its gathering is being fueled by the frustrations of joblessness, fuel scarcity, harsh economic climate and rudderless leadership hence the seeming legitimacy of a very stupid and callous crusade.

Was Buhari prepared for this, I think not or why would it take him over six months to promulgate a cabinet of the usual suspects. If you were going to settle for Amaechi and Fashola why take that long. You see the mistake Buhari made was that unlike his predecessors Gowon and Obasanjo he never schooled himself after his overthrow. To the best of my knowledge he went back to Daura to his Cows neglecting to keep himself abreast with the happenings in global political economics. Obasanjo became a world statesman, engaging in various platforms of intellectual sagacity, delivering papers with global dimension and being respected for that. So when he came back, he understood the issues, the need for lesser government, the need to remove the subsidy on petrol, the need to create jobs, push for infrastructure and opening up the telecoms sector with little government involvement. What we saw was the foundations of the rebirth of the middle class and the continous push to the economic eldorado which crystallized in the Jonathan era.

Today what we are hearing is the over centralization of government. A policy of the 70s, a national carrier an idea that reminds you of cavemen tactics and a President who doubles as the Minister of Petroleum. We are back in the olden days of big government with its attendant inefficiencies, painfully slow policy formulation with little or no policy execution. The limiting of ground breaking ideas for fear of being clamped down or being totally ignored.

I saw it. I swear I saw it and I remain complacent fighting to keep a job that is being daily berated with thankless policies which continue to constrict the economy. Buhari, I thank you for the more people that Boko Haram has killed, for the businesses that have died and for the ones that cannot pay salaries, thank you sir. We will soon meet at the polls.

I saw this. I swear, I saw it.

Joseph Edgar is an investment banker, award winning writer/author, and non conformist.
He writes mostly from a satirical point of view and also comments on socio-economic issues.
He blogs at josephedgarng.bogspot.com

http://josephedgarng..com.ng/

Trash in capital letter
Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by pikapizy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
I was never a supporter of PDP or GEJ, but before the election ,I saw this ;I told my friends; if buhari might end up being more hated and booed than Jonathan ...less than 8 months into the administration it has already began ...See Dele momodu ,others are seeing the snail movement... but some need more time for the dust of the proposed change to clear off,for the scales of sentiment to fall off their eyes...then they'd realize ...we've been scammed again...you still shouting,ranting and chanting sai baba? I'll give you a couple months and see if ur rant won't become wailing ..

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by viktor01(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
mbulela:

Both are failures.
We needed to get rid of Jonathan as we should not be rewarding failure.
Buhari does not have the mental and socialcapacity to lead a nation in the 21st century. Unfortunately, we had no better option.
Unless he has a Damascus experience, this 5 months is a pointer to where he is going.
It is from dawn you tell how a day will be.

Spot on.
I don't blame the people for voting Buhari cause he was the better option as at the time of desperation.
though I didn't vote for him but I knew that if APC had presented another candidate, I would have also joined in chanting CHANGE......
Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by onatisi(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Likewise over 10million Nigerians that voted for pdp,they saw that the dullard doesn't have the mental capability and capacity of governing nigeria in a democratic system.
Majority of those that voted for pdp did it not because gej was the best but it was over glaringly clear even for a blind man that buhari will turn out to be the biggest disappointment as a president. Pat utomi,atiku and kwankwanso would have been better candidate but tinubu and his group saw a man they could twist his brains easily to their whims and wishes they saw in buhari a complete dullard and he has proven to be such,and a good example is his action by giving 3 most vital ministries to fashola who is not even technically sound in any of the ministries given to him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by danwa25(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
@ op it seems that u r bin paid for this. You a supermarket was sealed off for selling expired product. So are expecting them not to seal it off or what point do u wnt to make.
Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by PHIPEX(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
I thought by now we would have seen over 100 people in jail. When will the war on corruption start?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by nobeku: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Smoke2015:
Look I saw this one legged approach to governance long before the elections. I tried to say it but my tiny voice was drowned by the baying mob of change seekers who refused to see beyond the emotional lynch mob who saw all the evil in the world in Jonathan.
We all failed to look at his past performance as a hamstrung military dictator whose main achievements where the war against indiscipline and the long prison terms that were handed over to hapless politicians. I knew it will come to this, I knew that the only song he could sing was that of the anti corruption lame song.
Even with that, I knew he would still be stunted. I knew he would not achieve much in a democratic state where he would just not be able to throw people into jail without recourse to the judicial system. He has cried out in frustration that the judiciary was aiding and abetting the corrupt officials. What did he expect, that he would just catch people and throw them into the gulag just like that? See the way Sambo Dasuki is embarrassing him in the courts and his personal vendetta against that one is so glaring that it's almost childish.

Look our problems today is much more than corruption. The way things are, I do not even care about any corruption again, I have even began to miss Jonathan's corruption. We need to reflate this economy, this Buhari's regime as presently configured does not have the capacity to understand that and is technically bereft to offer immediate solutions.

Did you all read that foreign opinion which circulated last week. Did you see how they insinuated that these gerontocrats archaic policies was driving away investors. No good news is coming out of our land. Foreign businesses especially South African businesses are being targeted. Just recently the huge Supermarket which employs thousands of Nigerians have been shut down claiming that they are selling expired products. This is a copy cat move by the Lagos government following the 'body Language' they have read from the Federal Government. The implications of this on Foreign Investment and the signal to the economy is lost on these useless marauders.

Today instead of a systematic policy of integration and a coordinated assault on the economy from both the fiscal and monetary angles what we get is a military type regime of fines. My brother at the last count, MTN, Guinness are suffering and I am sure a lot more is coming. This is bully economic tactics. How this will resolve long term infrastructural issues and worsening economic indices beats me.

Today anytime our lanky President speaks, it's about corruption, looters secretly returning the funds and how the judiciary is not helping him jail people. His advisers are left with nothing to proclaim but his body language as his achievements. Which body language can you read from a man who is almost permanently in the air. Fourteen foreign trips in six months, billions spent on the Presidential fleet, nothing fundamental coming out of those trips. The sweet smell of change is gradually turning into a foul smell of fart coming out of Buhari's backside.

We are hungry, we are loosing our jobs and crime is back with a vengeance, the rule of law is witnessing an unusual assault, small business is suffering the financial sector is in a comatose, ideas are drying up and the largest economy in Africa is on its knees in submission to a reformed dictator with no idea of modern economic trends surrounded by a band of advisers who remind me of drunken sailors in children fiction.

Kai, the Banks are beginning to show systemic distress. The CBN has come out to aggressively denounce it. They claim that no bank is in distress. That is the biggest lie from the pit of HELL. We know which banks are dying, we know which banks are no longer liquid and this thoughtless TSA policy is the main death knell to these Banks. The banks should have been given enough time to unlock their positions before this military type order which has led them to unraveling positions in almost a distress type sale to meet up the deadline and those who did not do that on time where slammed with monster fines. I can see that Baba is replacing long term jail sentences with world record fines. Laughter is my companion this Sunday morning as I write. Since the judiciary won't allow convictions, then let's slam Fines. Everything and everybody will be fined.

I saw this incompetence, I saw it very early and I shouted but like the lone voice in the wilderness I was not hearkened upon. Oh yea children of Nigeria, blood and sorrow will continue to be your plight until we stand up in one voice and shout the hallelujah by taking our own cross in our hands for we have no government.

The December deadline for the elimination of Boko Haram will certainly be another joke. I hear over 150 soldiers have been massacred recently. There has been no official confirmation so I will not comment, but whatever is the case, I still see the Boko Haram onslaught going far into our nearest future. The Biafrans are crying although misguided but the steam its gathering is being fueled by the frustrations of joblessness, fuel scarcity, harsh economic climate and rudderless leadership hence the seeming legitimacy of a very stupid and callous crusade.

Was Buhari prepared for this, I think not or why would it take him over six months to promulgate a cabinet of the usual suspects. If you were going to settle for Amaechi and Fashola why take that long. You see the mistake Buhari made was that unlike his predecessors Gowon and Obasanjo he never schooled himself after his overthrow. To the best of my knowledge he went back to Daura to his Cows neglecting to keep himself abreast with the happenings in global political economics. Obasanjo became a world statesman, engaging in various platforms of intellectual sagacity, delivering papers with global dimension and being respected for that. So when he came back, he understood the issues, the need for lesser government, the need to remove the subsidy on petrol, the need to create jobs, push for infrastructure and opening up the telecoms sector with little government involvement. What we saw was the foundations of the rebirth of the middle class and the continous push to the economic eldorado which crystallized in the Jonathan era.

Today what we are hearing is the over centralization of government. A policy of the 70s, a national carrier an idea that reminds you of cavemen tactics and a President who doubles as the Minister of Petroleum. We are back in the olden days of big government with its attendant inefficiencies, painfully slow policy formulation with little or no policy execution. The limiting of ground breaking ideas for fear of being clamped down or being totally ignored.

I saw it. I swear I saw it and I remain complacent fighting to keep a job that is being daily berated with thankless policies which continue to constrict the economy. Buhari, I thank you for the more people that Boko Haram has killed, for the businesses that have died and for the ones that cannot pay salaries, thank you sir. We will soon meet at the polls.

I saw this. I swear, I saw it.

Joseph Edgar is an investment banker, award winning writer/author, and non conformist.
He blogs at josephedgarng.bogspot.com

http://josephedgarng..com.ng/2015/11/buharis-incompetence-i-saw-it.html

This is TOTAL COW DUNG!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by viktor01(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
pikapizy:
I was never a supporter of PDP or GEJ, but before the election ,I saw this ;I told my friends; if buhari might end up being more hated and booed than Jonathan ...less than 8 months into the administration it has already began ...See Dele momodu ,others are seeing the snail movement... but some need more time for the dust of the proposed change to clear off,for the scales of sentiment to fall off their eyes...then they'd realize ...we've been scammed again...you still shouting,ranting and chanting sai baba? I'll give you a couple months and see if ur rant won't become wailing ..

GOD BLESS YOU..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by Splashme: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Brilliant write-up

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by texazzpete(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
It is the job of these political prostitutes and traitors to make yo believe you made a mistake voting out GEJ. It is your own foolishness to believe such nonsense.

After nearly ruining Nigeria, GEJ is sleeping easily because of sycophants like these. And I weep to see ordinary Nigerians cheering such nonsense on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by beejeh(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Are you prophet Jeremiah undecided
Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by Igweene: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nonsense with people like u how can our country goin to develop, always bad wish to the government.
Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by viktor01(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
nobeku:
This is TOTAL COW DUNG!!!!
Another Lunatic spotted.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by banio: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am anti-buhari. I wish him to suceed, not because I like him. But for our future generations. If he succeeds I will be happy. But if he fails I will be happier.

Long live Nigeria without oil blocks given to non-oil producers

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by Descartes: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
kozmokaz:
International Disgrace: Buhari Embarrass
Nigerians Again - Calls The People of
Malta Great People of Maltina

cheesy cheesy

Any video footage from such gaffe?
Re: Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar by blimeyVic(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Good or Bad. All Nigerians can do now is pray and fast for our President. He is going to be there for the next coming years,and together we will experience whatever the outcome will be. Electioneering 'ish' is over and we should unite to move Nigeria forward,both for us and the next generation unborn. making silly and un-constructive comments would definitely amount to nothing meaningful. Let's love our country and its leaders for once and see how things turn out. If we unite and not focus on trivial issues,we can achieve laudable results together,we can stop lecturers from collecting sorting money from south-eastern students rendering them brainless and unemployable in the process and forging them into pawns to be used in the March for a sovereign Biafran state, we can help liberate our northern younger sisters from child marriage and menace of suicide bombing helping them exude the true beauty of womanhood at maturity,we can leverage on the massive heterogeneous population in the WEST to greatly harness its potentials,to mention but a few. Nigerians will never find a true Home beyond the shores of Nigeria. Not in the UK,China,Malaysia,or even Canada. Let's work together. A mouth-running politician has only but one vote. His own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Convoy Involved In An Accident In Abuja / I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.