Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? (2731 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by MICHROZZAY: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2016
PLEASE I NEED YOUR SINCERE ADVICE ON THIS.
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by gabinogem(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2016
How often u dey see her?
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2016
She doesn't feel like she has ur attention... That feeling is bad bro, show more love and attention!

You ain't doing well enough angry

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by oshinadekunle(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2016
uhmmm, well the same for my side ooo. me too don't lyk calling
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Daniel2289(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2016
What makes u not to call her? I tink u are d cause of ur problem. She is a girl, if u are nt getting in touch with her wen it is necessary, she will tink u av c anoda chap. And dis can leads to her loosing interest in u.. Be dat as it may, sit her down n talk to her. Wenever u can't call her, just try n sent her a text n I believe she will understand u. Just talk to her she will stay with u...

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Yuneehk(f): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2016
So if you rarely call her, who do you call?? I don't know how much you see her but if it's once in a blue moon, it's advisable you call as that's another means of communicating with her.

You're lucky she told you she wants to quit due to infrequency of calls. Someone like me would call it quits without telling you why I'm doing it 'cause once I tell you, you'll start calling not because you want to hear from me but 'cause you feel it's an obligation as my boyfriend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
She tried she told u watsup. U know wat to do then.
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2016
MICHROZZAY:
Bro u shd care alittle but not too much.thats all. If u care too much for a girl it will turn out ugly
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by ikbnice(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
She thinks you care less about her.
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by MICHROZZAY: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2016
@gabinogem it's been 6 months. she's serving and my job is hectic. it gets me mentally alert but sometimes drains me off emotional matters. i think i need restructuring, she's worth a little of my time.
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Lubixy(f): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Of course she's worth a little of ur tym in every relationship communication is the key withaut it, it falls apart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by gabinogem(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2016
MICHROZZAY:
@gabinogem it's been 6 months. she's serving and my job is hectic. it gets me mentally alert but sometimes drains me off emotional matters. i think i need restructuring, she's worth a little of my time.
just remember that distance relationship seldom work... The only way u can strive at it is based on frequent communication either through calls or social media chatting.

Relationship & all other heartfelt matters are based on time...sufficient time.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016

Why won't you call her in the first place??
how could you claim you love someone n not call that person
what's your reason? Pride or brokenness?

Smh...You're lucky she Even told you beforehand. I would've broken up witcha long before you come to your senses.undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by lenposh(f): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na wa o. No love before I guess.
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Sexxkillz: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Omo, that's a stupid excuse for quitting. . .

Communication blah blah blah. If you don't call, why doesn't she call? Communication is communication whether you call or she calls. What kind of vague nonsensical excuse is that? It's these kind of girls that you'll send airtime to, they'll never use it to call you for even a minute, and they'll still blame you for not calling. . .

Good riddance to bad rubbish, o jere.

Look for a girl around you to start a new relationship with. Once a girl starts complaining, she's getting the attention and calls from somewhere else, and she'll keep looking for new ways to frustrate you and make you think the break up was your fault, when she has already jotted and planned every thing to a T!

Go and drink and celebrate your freedom. . .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by agbonkamen(f): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Communication blah blah blah. If you don't call, why doesn't she call? Communication is communication whether you call or she calls. What kind of vague nonsensical excuse is that? It's these kind of girls that you'll send airtime to, they'll never use it to call you for even a minute, and they'll still blame you for not calling. . .

Look for a girl around you to start a new relationship with. Once a girl starts complaining, she's getting the attention and calls from somewhere else, and she'll keep looking for new ways to frustrate you and make you think the break up was your fault, when she has already jotted and planned every thing to a T!

you are here giving a wrong advice guys like you calls their girl 20times daily but here you are asking someone to go and celebrate let him go and celebrate a guy who values and cares about her will locate her.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by pussyAvenger: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
op she will still get tired and lose interest in you if u call too often ......my guy is havin issues with his bae because the babe thinks d guy chokes her with calls..........so let d number of times she call be equal to yours.........moderation is d key..dnt be in a hurry to increase d frequency of ur calls nw or become afraid u might loseher........dnt be clingy or needy...prof ilegend

the last guy above me made a lotta sense
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Sexxkillz: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
you are here giving a wrong advice guys like you calls their girl 20times daily but here you are asking someone to go and celebrate let him go and celebrate a guy who values and cares about her will locate her.
What is the proof that she values and cares about him? Tell me. Are relationships supposed to be one sided? Where is it written that the burden of communication lies on the guy? What stopped her from calling?

Your time starts now.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by agbonkamen(f): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What is the proof that she values and cares about him? Tell me. Are relationships supposed to be one sided? Where is it written that the burden of communication lies on the guy? What stopped her from calling?

Your time starts now.
she values and cares about him for saying she is quitting for such reason all she wants is his attention she loves him if not she would have gone out to cheat on him
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
ignore that troll, he's just a fvck boi.
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Sexxkillz: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
she values and cares about him for saying she is quitting for such reason all she wants is his attention she loves him if not she would have gone out to cheat on him

She's cheating already.

If she loved him, she'd have found a way to make sure they kept communicating. She doesn't anymore. So she uses the "you don't call" excuse, whereas, she also doesn't call. She wants his attention. Does she show him attention?

She's cheating. Thats why instead of finding a solution, she quit. I say, good riddance! If they were married she'll quit the marriage too, huh?

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
I for one, I'm not a calling type, and I stress this part of me to any lady I wanna get involved with. Calls could be as infrequent as weekly or bi-weekly buh we're sure gonna chat alot. Bae knows this part of me, she understands, and apparently, love for me has overshadowed her desire to hear from me very often.

I don't need to deceive myself, it's a balance between what makes me happy and what makes her happy. I think I wouldn't trade my happiness for hers, we'd strike a balance.
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Tommfrench(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yuneehk:
So if you rarely call her, who do you call?? I don't know how much you see her but if it's once in a blue moon, it's advisable you call as that's another means of communicating with her.

You're lucky she told you she wants to quit due to infrequency of calls. Someone like me would call it quits without telling you why I'm doing it 'cause once I tell you, you'll start calling not because you want to hear from me but 'cause you feel it's an obligation as my boyfriend
word!
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
MICHROZZAY:

She would be justified for wanting to quit, yes many girls, once they get affectionate towards you, would want to hear from you as often as possible on a daily basis.
It's also an issue of benefits outweighing the risk. If she isn't getting a premium from you in the relationship, she would feel she has nothing to loose, however, if she knows what she stands to loose from breaking up, then she wouldn't go Gung-ho.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by agbonkamen(f): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:
She's cheating already.

If she loved him, she'd have found a way to make sure they kept communicating. She doesn't anymore. So she uses the "you don't call" excuse, where's, she also doesn't call. She wants his attention. Does she show him attention?

She's cheating. Thats why instead of finding a solution, she quit. I say, good riddance! If they were married she'll quit the marriage too, huh?
see yourself what makes you think she is cheating already anyways from what you have been typing since you are so full of ursef you cant treat a woman right you can do in ur relationship but don't recommend it for someone else this conversation is over.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Tommfrench(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sexxkillz:

G, you judging so fast
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tommfrench:
word!
Ce qu’exactement vous paraissent-elles inspirante de son commentaire ? Ou êtes vous vient d’être féministe ?
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Sexxkillz: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
see yourself what makes you think she is cheating already anyways from what you have been typing since you are so full of ursef you cant treat a woman right you can do in ur relationship but don't recommend it for someone else this conversation is over.
Relationships are vice versa.

You treat others the way you want to be treated. It's wrong to emotionally blackmail a man, because it's convenient for you, and because you think you're a woman, you deserve to be treated right, while you treat him anyhow you like. . . Bullshit!

Good riddance. He can now proceed to find another girl that makes him happy, as she has done as well.

1 - 1

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Sexxkillz: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tommfrench:
G, you judging so fast
Oh really?

She quit a relationship because he couldn't call frequently as she liked, and she refused to call him as frequently as she wanted.

If that makes me "judge too fast", I'll judge again and again.
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
If you truly love her.

Her voice will be the first you will want to hear in the morning, and lastly at nyt.

You don't have an excuse for not calling, you just don't care.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by Yuneehk(f): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
pussyAvenger:
op she will still get tired and lose interest in you if u call too often ......my guy is havin issues with his bae because the babe thinks d guy chokes her with calls..........so let d number of times she call be equal to yours.........moderation is d key..dnt be in a hurry to increase d frequency of ur calls nw or become afraid u might loseher........dnt be clingy or needy...prof ilegend

the last guy above me made a lotta sense
Did you check the title of the thread hunie?? He rarely calls! I'm sure the girl isn't saying he should be on the phone with her 24hours as that'll be very annoying and choking. No one is asking the Op to turn to mtn customer care. Moderation should do and she'll be happy.

Tommfrench, weren't you the guy I heard deactivated after taking the crown? How are you cheesy
Re: My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? by theimmortals(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Honestly, am undergoing the same situation right now.
My texted me this morning to say the same thing.
To be honest, I don't really care, not because I don't love her but. Because I think she is not matured enough to even be my boo. Secondly I suspect she is seeing or trying to see another guy. So why bother my self over a lost battle all in the name of winning her back. For me am letting it go.

So my friend, LET IT GO.
Move on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Of A Fucker By Igwe / Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. / When A Man Becomes A Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.